Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Kuled
champions67
The Stig
Dedge
El_indian
Jayx1012
Jordi
Marvin
Golden_Golz
Mouse
Mario
CoVkId01
Barton
Jess
Zzonked
Coatsy
LFC_Grunners
crump
luke.
CollieBuddz
Jamie
Grenade
Jord
Dean
Jack
Childish Logic
Cadbury
Ricardo
Lux
SBSP
Sean
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Fanatic
Jaetinh
ShakerMatty
Cornholio
Scouser_Dave
42 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Zzonked Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:18 am

The gym is a lonely place when you're on your own (nohomo)
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am

Prefer going alone, I work harder for some reason
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:29 am

Yeah me too tbh. That said, I've only ever gone alone.

What do you mean by training partners Chris? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am

Zzonked wrote:Yeah me too tbh. That said, I've only ever gone alone.

You go to the gym and train together..
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Chris wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Yeah me too tbh. That said, I've only ever gone alone.

You go to the gym and train together..
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:27 am

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 am

Chris wrote:

Love that song, shame nearly everything else Band of Horses do is really boring.

Never heard of that guy before, but that's good motivation. He seems like a boss. Loving the fitness dog too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:08 am

Zzonked wrote:Love that song, shame nearly everything else Band of Horses do is really boring.

Never heard of that guy before, but that's good motivation. He seems like a boss. Loving the fitness dog too.
    Dude was opening Gym's in the 1930's and just died earlier this year at 96.

Just shows how keeping in shape prolong's life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 am

Bullshit. Can't make a comment like that based off 1 guy. Like me saying someone who died at 96 but them smoking prolonged their life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 am

James wrote:Bullshit. Can't make a comment like that based off 1 guy. Like me saying someone who died at 96 but them smoking prolonged their life.
    Im not basing it off one guy but he's a very good example.

Nobody cares what you say you little cweer.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:31 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 33 Ff1p5g
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am

Those layers of skin on the back of people's necks always make me laugh when they're like that Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:42 am

Zzonked wrote:Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 33 Ff1p5g
    Can not believe how big he's got.. dem arms!

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 33 Ada9J5SCEAAEJ81
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Well it has been a week without fizzy drinks. Lets see if i can keep it up, I didn't know how much i loved them untill now Sad
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

It's my leg day today, which is also the busiest day at my gym because it's usually a half day for sports on wednesdays. This guarantees there'll be some douche curling in the squat rack. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:06 am

Im off to do bi's and tri's now, just downloaded Arnold Schwarzenegger's encyclopedia of bodybuilding which is great tbh.
    Zzonked wrote:It's my leg day today, which is also the busiest day at my gym because it's usually a half day for sports on wednesdays. This guarantees there'll be some douche curling in the squat rack. Laughing
    Go squat in the curl rack.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 am

What's the best thing to do for your arms, chest and shoulders?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:32 am

Can anyone see this video yet? I just uploaded to youtube.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Nope, can't see it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 am

Zzonked wrote:Nope, can't see it.
    People on bb.com can. Dry Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I can see it now, it must have just been something to do with the uni computer being shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 am

Zzonked wrote:I can see it now, it must have just been something to do with the uni computer being shit.
    Sweet.

Smashed the shoulders and back tonight. Might go out for a few beers later, not sure. Dry Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 am

I haven't had any alcohol for 43 days. Haven't had much of a social life though.
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 am

I hate going to my gym with other lifters there, they lift more than me normally, but double my age... I will get over it eventually but quite demeaning. Especially when they see me set up bench at same position a them and do same excersise.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:30 am

You just have to leave your ego at the door and know that you'll make gains and eventually be lifting what they lift really.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 am

Zzonked wrote:You just have to leave your ego at the door and know that you'll make gains and eventually be lifting what they lift really.

this. no time to look around and worry about how you look and who's better than who. just go there and do what you came to do.. that's why everyone else is there.
    Jayx1012

Post by Jayx1012 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:38 am

Yeah exactly.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:45 am

It used to be funny when people come up to me as soon as I get on equipment asking me how many sets I'd have left to try and pressure me to hurry up. I was like ... Yeah just got on it you will have to wait.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:It used to be funny when people come up to me as soon as I get on equipment asking me how many sets I'd have left to try and pressure me to hurry up. I was like ... Yeah just got on it you will have to wait.

Worst one for me was when I was doing DB chest press and some guy asks how many, so I said 1, did the 1, then stood up and let him have it. Then I looked at my phone to see what I had was going to do next and it was DB flies so I just had to stand there like a retard and wait for someone to finish. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:It used to be funny when people come up to me as soon as I get on equipment asking me how many sets I'd have left to try and pressure me to hurry up. I was like ... Yeah just got on it you will have to wait.
    I just say set in with me if you like.

Zzonked wrote:Worst one for me was when I was doing DB chest press and some guy asks how many, so I said 1, did the 1, then stood up and let him have it. Then I looked at my phone to see what I had was going to do next and it was DB flies so I just had to stand there like a retard and wait for someone to finish. Laughing
    rofl

You could have gone on the peck deck though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:24 pm