Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Walcott
Mason
Potato-7
moscowmadeit3
Pippo
ArsenalAreUs
Jordi
Kuled
Drake
13 posters

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS

Post by Mason Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 am

LFCJordan wrote:
    CTFC~ced wrote:Notts County are idiots. Every club he has ever managed, he has taken them to court to recieve a nice big pay out due to him being a shit manager. Yet time and time again there is a club stupid enough (including us) to employ him. Luckily we got rid before he took us into the non league and into administration.

I've posted this on the League 2 thread already, but here are my memories of Martin Allen at Cheltenham.

1. Signed 20 + loan players throughout his first season.
    2. Pulled his trousers down at the pub, and denied it despite the chairman admitting he did.
    3. Started on a bouncer at a night club
    4. Got us relagated to League 2.
    5. Sacked our coaching staff who were club legends
    6. Publically argueed with our physio in the echo over a players recovery rate.
    7. Had a win rate of 19.25%
    8. Played a 37 year old Striker at centre back, with a 5 ft 5 right back. We lost 4-0 to Accrington that day.
    9. Made the entire squad for sale as he fucked up our finances.
    10. Almost relagated us to the BSP.
    11. Let his dog run around the training ground. (Sign saying No dogs allowed)
    12. The famous "we'll watch the dvd" quote from his interview after every defeat.
    13. Transfer listed Damian Spencer saying we need a goal scorer. The next day he comes on as a subsitute vs MK Dons whilst we are 5-0 down at home, scores a hattrick and then gets sent off in the space of 13 minutes.
    14. Sent our top scorer Lloyd Owusu on loan to Brighton who were fighting relagation. He scored 8 goals in 11 games to keep them up whilst we went down.
    15. When we lost 3-2 to Hereford at home. Hereford fans were signing "Allen is a wanker" in which in the end, the whole stadium joined in.
    16. Our winger going down with a broken wrist by the dugout, Allen then picked him up and threw him back on the pitch.
    17. Asked the fans in the local paper to give accomodation to a homeless player as we were'nt paying him a penny.

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS

Post by Jordi Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 am

CTFC~ced wrote:Notts County are idiots. Every club he has ever managed, he has taken them to court to recieve a nice big pay out due to him being a shit manager. Yet time and time again there is a club stupid enough (including us) to employ him. Luckily we got rid before he took us into the non league and into administration.

I've posted this on the League 2 thread already, but here are my memories of Martin Allen at Cheltenham.

2. Pulled his trousers down at the pub, and denied it despite the chairman admitting he did.
    8. Played a 37 year old Striker at centre back, with a 5 ft 5 right back. We lost 4-0 to Accrington that day.
    12. The famous "we'll watch the dvd" quote from his interview after every defeat.
    13. Transfer listed Damian Spencer saying we need a goal scorer. The next day he comes on as a subsitute vs MK Dons whilst we are 5-0 down at home, scores a hattrick and then gets sent off in the space of 13 minutes.
    14. Sent our top scorer Lloyd Owusu on loan to Brighton who were fighting relagation. He scored 8 goals in 11 games to keep them up whilst we went down.
    15. When we lost 3-2 to Hereford at home. Hereford fans were signing "Allen is a wanker" in which in the end, the whole stadium joined in.
    16. Our winger going down with a broken wrist by the dugout, Allen then picked him up and threw him back on the pitch.
    17. Asked the fans in the local paper to give accomodation to a homeless player as we were'nt paying him a penny.
    rofl rofl
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 am

What an excellent CV he must have. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am

WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955 WTF! MARTIN ALLEN LEAVES AFTER 19 DAYS - Page 2 70955
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am

Sounds like a twat facepalm
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 am

JMB_94 wrote:What an excellent CV he must have. Laughing
    Yeah, we spent several months trying to find an excuse to sack him. Luckily a black bouncer said Allen called him a "black bastard" so we had an excuse to put him on gardening leave for 6 weeks Laughing and then finally force him out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 am

Martin Allen what a wanker rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:43 am

Oh and CTFC~Ced, you can change your avatar now if you want. I've enjoyed it for long enough now Wink
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 am

wtf!!! notts county could go for anyone but choose allen rofl
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 am

Radford11 wrote:Oh and CTFC~Ced, you can change your avatar now if you want. I've enjoyed it for long enough now Wink

I did say for the rest of the season, so i'll stick it out. I'll only have to change it again when we meet next season Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 am

CTFC~ced wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:Oh and CTFC~Ced, you can change your avatar now if you want. I've enjoyed it for long enough now Wink

I did say for the rest of the season, so i'll stick it out. I'll only have to change it again when we meet next season Wink

Laughing Setting yourself up for the inevitable heartache of seeing us celebrate another win. Wink
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:12 am

What a cunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 pm