Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Bebe_Fun
blackskar
luke.
Barton
Roloman4
Kuled
Ben
ArsenalTony
The Stig
GK01
crump
15 posters

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

crump
    crump

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:41 am

It's easy to pile the blame on him, but the pressure would of been big. It was good of him to step-up to have that confidence but he was unlucky.
    Anonymous

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

Nice goal Fabregas Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am

Bebe_Fun wrote:Quality just realised I got Bent in my fantasy team as well

I've got Darren Bent too. Neutral
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 am

Bergkamp wrote:
    Bebe_Fun wrote:Quality just realised I got Bent in my fantasy team as well

I've got Darren Bent too. Neutral

Always a sliver lining to every cloud...I suppose. Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 am

I was just telling my brother how you shouuld never turn off an EPL game until it is all over...and then Bent scored lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 am

I watched this game at my dad's mates, and he had a bet on it, he got 0-0 with Hull and Forest, he just needed Arsenal to hold out for the 1-0, he was going to get 350 quid, and he had his shoes on ready to go and collect and Bent fucked him. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

kyro7 wrote:I watched this game at my dad's mates, and he had a bet on it, he got 0-0 with Hull and Forest, he just needed Arsenal to hold out for the 1-0, he was going to get 350 quid, and he had his shoes on ready to go and collect and Bent fucked him. Neutral

rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:04 am