Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Bebe_Fun
blackskar
luke.
Barton
Roloman4
Kuled
Ben
ArsenalTony
The Stig
GK01
crump
15 posters

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

Anonymous

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
    crump
    crump

Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland vs Arsenal | Saturday 5:30 | ESPN

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 am

These chances better not come back to haunt us, come on lads!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 am

That was fucking hilarious Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 am

I'm going to be shitting myself for the next 6 - 8 mintues now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:23 am

LMAOO
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:23 am

TYPICAL FUCKING ARSENAL FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 am

The referee is a fucking cunt, look at the fucking time they scored. Bullshit refereeing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 am

What's the score?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

19Jones19v wrote:The referee is a fucking cunt, look at the fucking time they scored. Bullshit refereeing

You should've scored that penalty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

What a joke that was. Fucking joke of a ref the whole game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

After the corner the whistle should have been blown.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 am

Nice to see Arsenal suffer from late goals this time Laughing
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

They scored ? Surprised

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

AD_LFC wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:The referee is a fucking cunt, look at the fucking time they scored. Bullshit refereeing

You should've scored that penalty
    Doesn't matter, after the corner that should have been the last chance. The ref is a bloody joke.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

You can always make excuses about the ref. But Arsenal always fall apart late in these type of games.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Post by Bebe_Fun Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

Quality just realised I got Bent in my fantasy team as well
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am

FUCKING STEVE BRUCE WITH HIS FUCKING FAT HEAD!
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am

There were no excuses, we failed to take our chances and suffered from it. It will be a big lesson for some of the lads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 am

I really hope this sort of thing wont happen against tottenaham on tuesday
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 am

Why the fuck do they have games like that midweek? I hate midweek prem matches Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:30 am

AD_LFC wrote:You can always make excuses about the ref. But Arsenal always fall apart late in these type of games.
    If you watched the match you would know the ref has been absolutely poor. We had 10 men for the majority of the 2nd half and they don't deserve a point. You can say what you like, the ref was poor.
    Chamakh29
    Chamakh29

Post by Chamakh29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:31 am

FUCKING Clichy, Rosicky, Dowd.
    Feel for Koscielny and Squillaci, put in a hard working display for it all to be undone by some elementary clearance
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Post by Bebe_Fun Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:31 am

Clichy is such an overrated tool, has just been proven again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    AD_LFC wrote:You can always make excuses about the ref. But Arsenal always fall apart late in these type of games.
    If you watched the match you would know the ref has been absolutely poor. We had 10 men for the majority of the 2nd half and they don't deserve a point. You can say what you like, the ref was poor.

i did watch the game. If you'd have scored the penalty, you wouldn't be bitching right now.

It's not co-incidental that Arsenal stumble at this stage of the game though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 am

Don't know why Rosicky took the Penalty, I'm pretty sure Nasri, Chamakh or Denilson would have dispatched that. He goes to blast it from 12 yards out, but when it's a space to smash it from 20 odd yards he wouldn't shoot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:34 am

AD_LFC wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

i did watch the game. If you'd have scored the penalty, you wouldn't be bitching right now.

It's not co-incidental that Arsenal stumble at this stage of the game though.
    I guess your definition of bitching is completely different from mine. We played well and deserved all 3 points.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:34 am

19Jones19v wrote:Don't know why Rosicky took the Penalty, I'm pretty sure Nasri, Chamakh or Denilson would have dispatched that. He goes to blast it from 12 yards out, but when it's a space to smash it from 20 odd yards he wouldn't shoot.

As soon as the peno was given I automatically assumed Nasri would step up, seeing as he won it and can strike the ball well. No idea why Rosicky decided to step up instead :?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 am

blackskar wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Don't know why Rosicky took the Penalty, I'm pretty sure Nasri, Chamakh or Denilson would have dispatched that. He goes to blast it from 12 yards out, but when it's a space to smash it from 20 odd yards he wouldn't shoot.

As soon as the peno was given I automatically assumed Nasri would step up, seeing as he won it and can strike the ball well. No idea why Rosicky decided to step up instead :?
    I'm telling you mate, I don't know why he took it. Maybe because he had the armband on him he thought I should bury this.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 am

I'm happy. Well not exactly, bit pissed off but lts face it. We've already played Pool and Sunderland and still unbeaten. We played a majority of the match with 10 men too.
    Chamakh29
    Chamakh29

Post by Chamakh29 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 am

Wasn't Rosicky the one that missed an open goal from a metre out in the Champion's League a few years back? Last goal he's scored was the long strike at Bolton wasn't it (I think so) The idiot should of just passed that into the corner or give the duties to someone more equipped for that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:16 am