Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Sheppy
SBSP
crump
bcfcben
Chelski
Bebe_Fun
Mal
Lux
Dave
chemicalrubber
Kaka11|LFC
15 posters

FIFA 11 Demo: First Impressions

LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

FIFA 11 Demo: First Impressions - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA 11 Demo: First Impressions

Post by LeBron Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 am

took me 3 games to score on professional Neutral

chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

FIFA 11 Demo: First Impressions - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA 11 Demo: First Impressions

Post by chemicalrubber Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:48 am

TevezIsOverrated wrote:took me 3 games to score on professional Neutral

I've only 2 goals in 5 games. For the 0-0 draws, the subsequent penalty shoot-outs were really easy.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 am

Don't know how you're struggling. I've only played on WC and Legendary, and won most of them Neutral
    Chamakh29
    Chamakh29

Post by Chamakh29 Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:51 am

I think it's good that you really need to slow down and pass backwards to get going. Last years you could hold sprint for the whole game and get a Walcott or Messi to speed past the defenders. This time passing is more influential I guess, manual is great nullifying ping pong problems and the jostling is great, a fast player can actually be stopped now by a slow but physical tank.
    The personality+ and traits like injury prone and the tags of Playmaker or Dribbler are great as well. Djourou, Fabregas, Diaby, Walcott, van Persie all have injury prone traits Laughing
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Anyone have any info on whether or not EA have sorted out the negative wages & transfer money bug in Career Mode (Manager mode)? I know you can choose how the money is distributed but i play offline modes more then online games and that bug was really annoying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 am

bcfcben wrote:Anyone have any info on whether or not EA have sorted out the negative wages & transfer money bug in Career Mode (Manager mode)? I know you can choose how the money is distributed but i play offline modes more then online games and that bug was really annoying.

They redid Career Mode from scratch and added more detail to budgeting, so my impression is that the bug is fixed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:48 am

im really enjoying the demo. its too early to make a sweeping statement, but it seems almost flawless in gameplay! i dont find it too fast, having played on slow & normal settings - i couldn't tell any difference between the two!

penalties overall have been too easy (CPU misses too much) and its still dosn't feel natural using the right stick for skill moves (i find that the movements i make with the right stick don't translate to what appears on screen! - perhaps another read of the instructions is in order!)

dives, although not administerd by the user seem to be in the game and i love that handball is in too - i havn't had a load given! - two FK's and one peno in about 30 games seems about right to me!

only another 10 days and 6 hours until the midnight release! FIFA 10 has already been traded for £10 (i bought it for £22.50 - about 25p a week for entertainment, not bad!) i will probably trade in WC2010 too.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 am

I always trade in the old Fifas, i will also trade in MW2 as it wont let me online anymore so that will be a few more quid knocked off my purchase.
    Really looking forward to this game.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:02 am

Facebook is telling me Playstation Magazine has rated it 10/10.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:16 am

Danny B wrote:Facebook is telling me Playstation Magazine has rated it 10/10.

Same here. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 am

Danny B wrote:Facebook is telling me Playstation Magazine has rated it 10/10.

wow! how many and what games have had that high rating?

say, 9.8 (98%) and up?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:11 am