Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video)

crump
    crump

Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video) Empty Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video)

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 am

Was playing the demo and as Lampard whooshed in a through ball, I noticed that Malouda had decided to punch the ball in the air, before knocking it down and putting it into the net, it's a right laugh. Hopefully you can make it out on the video.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/36547573

What a touch, one Messi, Fabregas and Co will admire.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video) Empty Re: Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video)

Post by GK01 Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm

It's because how the players shoot in FIFA, so when you shot and the ball was still in the air, he hit it with his hand.
    crump
    crump

Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video) Empty Re: Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video)

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah I know, it's funny though how he missed his shot then carries on and scores. I need to put handballs on now...
    ArsenalTony
    ArsenalTony

Post by ArsenalTony Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

It doesn't show the difficulty you're playing next to the video anymore. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm

This is why it would be more realistic to turn on handbals. Malouda starts playing volley-ball in the demo... (video) Icon_lol
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 pm

I was on intermediate, and yeah, I hope theres a way to have them on permanently all the time, I keep forgetting to go across and turn them on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:41 am