Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Lux
Walcott
Cornholio
Barton
Sheppy
Jayx1012
Jordi
Keanoo
Danny
coolhead33
LeBron
Jord
Mal
bcfcben
crump
19 posters

COD Black Ops Discussion Thread

Sheppy
    Sheppy

COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops Discussion Thread

Post by Sheppy Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Are the people at TESCO actually going to know whether they have any in stock or not? or is it waste of a phone call?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops Discussion Thread

Post by Walcott Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

They would defo know, and if they say theres 1 left, ask them to keep it behind so you can pick it up. My friend asked and they did it.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Been playing campaign.......some parts are REALLY annoying...been playing on hardened and I'm dying like 20 times in a row e.g. rooftop escape playing as Hudson with the English dude.

bcfcben wrote:Why is it banned?

South America got all mad after the Favela shizzle bounce

Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:06 am

Called TESCO...we have 28 copies..

...go into TESCO...

"If it's not on the shelf, we don't have it" ... fml -.-
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 am

How fucking good is the gun game thing.

My first game I got to the last knife, then got humiliated a couple times, I didn't humiliate anyone.

Played a few more and in one game I humiliated this american. I moved away and he came to get me back, I snuck on him and stabbed him again. He kept doing it, and I was doing the same thing, for about 5 times. He was almost crying rofl
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 am

Has anyone played Dead Ops: Arcade yet? It's fucking brilliant. Very Happy
    If you don't know how to do it, look at your hands when your in the menu on the chair, and repeatedly tap LT and RT and you'll break out. Go to the back of the room and there is a computer which you can use to play DOA.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:37 am

Flush there's a background for your playercard which has a woman and it says 'Royal Flush' Smile
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:44 am

Surprised

Would've been better if I still had my old Gamertag, but no..... Microsoft just HAD to ban me for stealing from EA. shifty
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Royal wrote:Surprised

Would've been better if I still had my old Gamertag, but no..... Microsoft just HAD to ban me for stealing from EA. COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 279869
    Was it the UT glitch? lol! lol! lol!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 am

Royal wrote:Surprised

Would've been better if I still had my old Gamertag, but no..... Microsoft just HAD to ban me for stealing from EA. shifty

Free gold packs on UT10? shifty
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 am

Yes. silent
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 am

Ryan wrote:How fucking good is the gun game thing.

My first game I got to the last knife, then got humiliated a couple times, I didn't humiliate anyone.

Played a few more and in one game I humiliated this american. I moved away and he came to get me back, I snuck on him and stabbed him again. He kept doing it, and I was doing the same thing, for about 5 times. He was almost crying rofl

Gun game is old news, played it on css for years Surprised
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:26 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

Played a few more and in one game I humiliated this american. I moved away and he came to get me back, I snuck on him and stabbed him again. He kept doing it, and I was doing the same thing, for about 5 times. He was almost crying COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 70955

Yeah same, they ripped the idea off css so bad Laughing

Should I ask TESCO customer service or TESCO direct in store whether they have any in store?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 am

Luxz0rz wrote:

Played a few more and in one game I humiliated this american. I moved away and he came to get me back, I snuck on him and stabbed him again. He kept doing it, and I was doing the same thing, for about 5 times. He was almost crying COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 70955

COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 Blue_Peter_Badge

I've moved on to one in the chamber. Wish everyone didn't want to stay in fucking nuketown though.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 am

Nuketown. Heart
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 am

It's good, but everyone keeps voting to stay on it. I want to try new maps. Only done like 3.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 am

So glad they've finally put split-screen online. Smile
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:13 am

I hate that. In one in the chamber you get little groups of 2's working together, just so one of them wins. They both end up camping in one of the rooms, so the game goes all the way while you're probably spectating.

On another note, does anyone know what the numbers mean in the story mode.
    Nasri
    Nasri

Post by Nasri Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 am

got this game today must say im totally loving it Smile anyone got it on Playstation 3?
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Nasri wrote:got this game today must say im totally loving it Smile anyone got it on Playstation 3?

I will once I get back from Berlin next Saturday.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am

bcfcben wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE MY XBOX IS BROKEN AND IT'S ILLEGAL TO SELL THE GAME IN THIS COUNTRY ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! COD Black Ops Discussion Thread - Page 2 464118

Why is it banned?

Too Violent apparentally. All war games have been banned because Chavez thinks it encourages violence. (When no, it doesn't, He and his policies do Rolling Eyes )
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 am

neu shades
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:11 am

The 30 second upload limit is shit. I completed a one on the chamber game in 1:30 Laughing

That's a quality shot though rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 am

Mal that was sex.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 am

Just looked at the part of the body I shoot people most of the time.

I kill people by shooting them in the cock Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 am

Ryan wrote:Just looked at the part of the body I shoot people most of the time.

I kill people by shooting them in the cock Neutral

Same here Laughing
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am

same
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

Random. Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:23 am

rofl

I have to admit, adding diving to the game is pure genius. If I get pissed off or a bit bored I dive down stairs or through a window. Top notch stuff.

I also inadvertently found that I'm actually very good at one game mode. I'm usually shit a CoD and have about 5 times more deaths then kills, so I stick to domination.

But trying to get Ninja Pro, I started playing Demolition. I'm finishing as the top player more often than not, getting 40-odd kills and doing most of the bombs.

It's awesome.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:42 am