Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Walcott
Drake
Scuba Steve
Torresxvilla
Kuled
Fanatic
SBSP
luke.
12 posters

The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread

Drake
    Drake

The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread

Post by Drake Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am

Hoilett wants to play for England so canada Fuck you
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread

Post by Pippo Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am

polska. wrote:
    Blowhard wrote:What's the Canadian keeper called with the very long name?

Something like Kenny Stankokopoulos. First name is definetly Kenny.
    Stankokoupoulos? Dunno guessing using my Greek players at Panithinaikos as comparison. Laughing

Anyway, other Canadian guy I know is Klukowski, who was actually pretty good in Europe. Wanted to play for Poland but our idiot manager at the time said that we had something like 200 players of his quality in Poland when asked about him, Szetela and Lukas Podolski. Laughing

He plays in Norway usually, remember him at Tromso IF and Toronnto.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 am

Canada seems to be a really pointless country
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am

Blame Canada!
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am

Danny Szetela hasn't played in over 1.5 years. And, the only newsworthy thing he has done recently is getting arrested along with his brothers for getting into a fight at a bar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Danny Szetela hasn't played in over 1.5 years. And, the only newsworthy thing he has done recently is getting arrested along with his brothers for getting into a fight at a bar.
    He's been injured. Neutral

Could've been something but not everyone makes it.

Rastamouse wrote:Canada seems to be a really pointless country
    The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread - Page 2 73365
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am

Rastamouse wrote:Canada seems to be a really pointless country

..And I'm like, Fuck yoooooou
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

He came to United, and immediately clashed with our coach, and could not get into our team, which was really poor at the time.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm half Canadian (nationality wise). yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 pm

The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread - Page 2 350x

Atiba fucking Hutchinson bitch! The Canadian National Football/Soccer Team thread - Page 2 839548
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 pm

mac wrote:I'm half Canadian (nationality wise). yippee
    Nothing to be proud of. Coffee

:troll:
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Says the Celtic fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Good one Laughing
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Says the Celtic fan.

cheers 2
    Grax
    Grax

Post by Grax Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

My guess is only the foreigners in Canada care about soccer.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Says the Celtic fan.

Crying or Very sad
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

I know I was throwing you in there as well, Sean, but just take solace in the fact that it wasn't directed at you! cheers
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 pm

I'll just wait for all the NYRB jibes cheers
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Those will be at aimed at you cheers By the way, Bunbury dislocated his elbow in the friendly against Houston the other day. Unsurprisingly, it was a Canadian, Andrew Hainualt, was the one who delivered the blow. Typical Canadians.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

polska. wrote:What great luck I am represented internationally by Canada, Venezuela and Poland. The worst footballing nations of North, South America and Europe. cheers
    sanmarino?Bolivia/Gueina but were shite compared to USA and Mexico and get are asses kicked by CA teams half the time
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Grax wrote:My guess is only the foreigners in Canada care about soccer.
    come from an ethnic background of lebanese but raised in canada like a candian to enjoy hockey i dont, care more about soccer and there are a few that do other than the immigrants
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Grax wrote:My guess is only the foreigners in Canada care about soccer.
    Not entirely true, I think alot of white kids who don't get sucked into American Football/Basketball culture end up liking 'soccer'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 am

canada soccer like australia

only to please the immigrants like me because soccer is for little girls, the real mens play rugby and hockey

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:21 am