Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Player stat improvment thread ~FM~

Anonymous

Player stat improvment thread ~FM~ Empty Player stat improvment thread ~FM~

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Basically, for FM11, after patch 11.3 comes out, I will be making a mega-update file which upgrades most stats of Polish players, clubs and et cetera. Will probably release it as well not only on here, but on SI, Sortitoutsi FMBase, and other sites.

However, in addition to it, I will be intending on changing attributes of players who are in need of some stat changes. For example, Kelly from Liverpool. This thread is all about suggestions for changes CA/PA changes stat and attribute changes, anything really. Basically the more you help with your suggestions, the better my planned database will be. Just try to be realistic (no, Camp is not getting 180pa) and reasonable.

I realize one may have an argument this should be in the FM thread, however, I want to keep this organized and active, plus it's not really FM game discussion, more like football modding discussion. I guess in the future this would also become the official mod thread as well. I'd also like to keep it in this forum for activity.

Also, in addition how would you guys like it if I made an additional mod where teams don't start with their transfers at the beggining of the season, but rather gain their transfers through future transfers. So Dzeko, Torres and Suarez would join up with their clubs on January 1st I mean. I've been wanting to do this for a long time because personally I hate the way it is at the moment. If I have enough support and perhaps a few good links to lists of transfers this season(I have a good source already, but more the merrier), then I will pursue this challenge as well.
    Anonymous

Player stat improvment thread ~FM~ Empty Re: Player stat improvment thread ~FM~

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:02 am

unhelpful cunts. Player stat improvment thread ~FM~ 727917
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

Needs to be in a different section IMO.

& the time you posted it at didn't help Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 am

FM chat thread please.

I'll tell you what all the Forest players should be given though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 am

This'll be the official mod discussion thread. I don't want it to get lost in the FM thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 am

Lee Camp should be 20 for everything good
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 am

Do it yourself you lazy cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 am

Right, the patch is going to come out soon.

I am going to give this project a go, If you want anything changed, this is the time to post so.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 am

FCK's players stats should all be raised to around the level of players at Fenerbache.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 am

Kobenhavn you mean?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am

I'll post some that I think need changing tomorrow, my eyes are half closed atm Tired
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 am

polska. wrote:Kobenhavn you mean?

Yes. Make Kenneth Zohoe and Thomas Dekaney wonderkids on it aswell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Make Suso, Raheem Sterling better shifty
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Marco Rojas from the Wellington Phoenix

He is shit on the game but IRL he has been amazing. Should have creativity of 16 and make his PA at least 150 please shifty
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 am

Martin Kelly should be beast What a Face
    Suso, Sterling, Coady and Wisdom should all have the potential to "make it" in the Prem
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 am

Also, John Flanagan is awesome, tough tackler, aggressive, brave, determined etc.

Make him good Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm