Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
SBSP
bcfcben
LM_Punk
Bebe_Fun
Uncle John from Jamaica
Sheppy
Ben
Kris
mac
ESSIENblaster
Dean
TheRangersFan
moscowmadeit3
El Jefe
The-Exploited
LeBron
Royal
Danny
Beano
Cornholio
Mal
Walcott
ArsenalTony
27 posters

What do you do for a living?

Anonymous

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 am

Bergkamp wrote:Yeah you can get lucky, I'm lucky I'm 20 with my own house, car and a girlfriend. My dad started out iwth no qualifications then at 37 he became an engineer for Microsoft and now he works for Google eek

Lucky bastard.

I'm an undergrad majoring in Math and Computer Science. Job? I tutor. Yeah, it's as crappy as it sounds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 am

Sitting in the 6th form common room doing fuck all.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 am

Im now a temp at my local council. I am doin 2 days work on Thursday and Friday. Thursday im doin 12-7 and Friday 9-5 and im getting £6.46 an hour! aint bad for a 16 year old I suppose!!

I also got a interview at Toyota for an apprenticeship on Thursday at 11, don't know how long that will last but I could be late on my first day! How embarressing! What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_redface
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 am

I'm at 6th form and although it's good and the girls are hot, I'm already missing school Neutral
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 am

Bartender at a major brand 4 star hotel

Anyone reckon Uni is time wasting these days? Couple of years studying something with huge amounts of debt already on your shoulders as you leave, most likely won't get a job in your desired field of study?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 am

Apprentice Building Services engineer with NG Baileys. Mostly just getting experience with the company this year, doing 12 weeks at college though studying towards various qualifications.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 am

TheRangersFan wrote:Second Year BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance.
    Funny Im going to start the same course in 2 weeks time What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_eek
    LM_Punk

Post by LM_Punk Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 am

Job Seekers Allowance
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:28 am

Uni student, just passed my first year of Sports Studies and will start my second year next week.
    I really cant be arsed with it to be honest, i wish i had done part Sport Studies & part Media like my mate due to different reasons A) it's easier then my current course B) it has less hours C) i wouldnt mind being a sports journalist/pundit however the course im currently on focuses more on the technical side of sport like biomechanics etc.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 am

bcfcben wrote:Uni student, just passed my first year of Sports Studies and will start my second year next week.
    I really cant be arsed with it to be honest, i wish i had done part Sport Studies & part Media like my mate due to different reasons A) it's easier then my current course B) it has less hours C) i wouldnt mind being a sports journalist/pundit however the course im currently on focuses more on the technical side of sport like biomechanics etc.

Nice!

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 876268, My line of work also, you don't like it huh? I love it me, just keep at it mate, work hard and you'll be alright, though for me you've got to want to do it to really succeed. Have to be honest it felt great reading this, alls ive read for 2 pages is '' Oh well I work as an accountent '' '' Yes I'm a manager ''

Fuck me wheres all the Sport/Football orientated people?

If my line of work isn't anything to do with Sport/Football i'll die!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:11 pm

I hate school for a living. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:I hate school for a living. Neutral

Middle School or High School? Either way, both suck compared to college. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm fifteen and I go to school in America. Neutral Of course I'm in high school. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:I'm fifteen and I go to school in America. Neutral Of course I'm in high school. Laughing

Meh, I can't tell anymore. Laughing
    Chris000

Post by Chris000 Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Night manager at this travelodge.
    What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Gb0824_b1
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:43 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:I'm fifteen and I go to school in America. Neutral Of course I'm in high school. Laughing

You're getting old. Coffee
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm getting a work study job at my university. That will be what I do for a living within a couple of weeks.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:45 am

LM_Punk wrote:Job Seekers Allowance

How much is jobseekers nowadays?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

You're getting old. Coffee

Tell me about it. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:11 pm

I have a career fair tomorrow morning!! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I have never been to a career fair before. But there is this one company that seems really interesting and I'm so excited to meet them tomorrow. Wish me luck!
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 pm

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:
    bcfcben wrote:Uni student, just passed my first year of Sports Studies and will start my second year next week.

Nice!

What do you do for a living? - Page 2 876268, My line of work also, you don't like it huh? I love it me, just keep at it mate, work hard and you'll be alright, though for me you've got to want to do it to really succeed. Have to be honest it felt great reading this, alls ive read for 2 pages is '' Oh well I work as an accountent '' '' Yes I'm a manager ''

Fuck me wheres all the Sport/Football orientated people?

If my line of work isn't anything to do with Sport/Football i'll die!

Yh im gonna try and see it through just because i tried bloody hard to pass my first year, although second and third are mostly likely going to be harder. If either i fail or decide it's not for me i might try again except, as mentioned earlier, apply for part Media & part Sport as it gives me a much better chance at sport journalism. Reason why i chose just Sport was because at first i wanted to be a sports performance analyser but so far we havent really touched on that area yet What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_mad

Oh & good luck ahylcotc
    Promiscuous Flamingo

Post by Promiscuous Flamingo Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Being a gangsta What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_cool
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 pm

School atm Neutral

Got a job as a waiter, £4.85 an hour, not bad.

Wanna be in IT or Graphics though.
    Judas Smells
    Judas Smells

Post by Judas Smells Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 am

James wrote:I used to work at Carphone Warehouse but packed that in to run my business from home. Nothing massive, but I make more money than I would earn and i'm learning business skills and shit along the way.
    What business have you set up? Cool

Ahh and I'm studying a National Dimploma in ICT year two at college with a part-time job at my local italian with a fat bald patronising prick of a boss. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:02 pm