Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
bcfcben
SBSP
Kris
Jess
Dean
Danny
The-Exploited
Cornholio
H-T-W14i
crump
Jamie
GK01
MattSpur
ayvee1
chemicalrubber
Walcott
Mal
Chelski
22 posters

Drugs

Anonymous

Drugs - Page 2 Empty Re: Drugs

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:11 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    - Rick James

Anyways, I'm totally against the use of drugs. All they do is harm you (I'm not talking about medical drugs) and all for what? A few minutes/hours of pleasure?

you are entitled to your opinion, and if it's something that you don't wanna do then don't do it. alot of things harm the human body! fatty foods, sugary foods, lack of excercise, tobacco, alcohol and drugs - i have enjoyed all of those things except tobacco (which i tried, but didn't like!)

i don'y think any of these should be illegal though, and that includes the hardest of drugs - if someone wants to poison their body its up to them!

Unlike fatty foods and lack of exercise, drugs don't only harm the person taking them. They also harm the people around you. Tobacco can cause others to get cancer from second hand smoking. Alcohol has a long list of things that can harm others. It's pretty selfish of you to say people have the right to poison themselves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    - Rick James

Anyways, I'm totally against the use of drugs. All they do is harm you (I'm not talking about medical drugs) and all for what? A few minutes/hours of pleasure?

you are entitled to your opinion, and if it's something that you don't wanna do then don't do it. alot of things harm the human body! fatty foods, sugary foods, lack of excercise, tobacco, alcohol and drugs - i have enjoyed all of those things except tobacco (which i tried, but didn't like!)

i don'y think any of these should be illegal though, and that includes the hardest of drugs - if someone wants to poison their body its up to them!

Unlike fatty foods and lack of exercise, drugs don't only harm the person taking them. They also harm the people around you. Tobacco can cause others to get cancer from second hand smoking. Alcohol has a long list of things that can harm others. It's pretty selfish of you to say people have the right to poison themselves.

it's selfish to deprive someone the right to do whatever they wanna do! im all for age restrictions and stopping people drinking and taking drugs who don't yet have the mental capacity to make an informed decision. if drug's were legal, then perhaps fewer people would take them as more people would be aware of the risks! the health warnings on a pack of cigarettes stop a certain amount of people from smoking!

if a bag of heroin came complete with a sticker stating "injecting or smoking heroin may lead to addiction, serious illness, inability to support yourself & family, may lead to a life of petty & serious crime to feed your habit, is likely to destroy relationships with friends & family and may ultimately end in a painful, lonely, slow yet premature death" more people would steer clear!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:48 am

it's selfish to deprive someone the right to do whatever they wanna do! im all for age restrictions and stopping people drinking and taking drugs who don't yet have the mental capacity to make an informed decision. if drug's were legal, then perhaps fewer people would take them as more people would be aware of the risks! the health warnings on a pack of cigarettes stop a certain amount of people from smoking!

if a bag of heroin came complete with a sticker stating "injecting or smoking heroin may lead to addiction, serious illness, inability to support yourself & family, may lead to a life of petty & serious crime to feed your habit, is likely to destroy relationships with friends & family and may ultimately end in a painful, lonely, slow yet premature death" more people would steer clear!

Seriously? You think a simple warning label on a package will steer people clear? And how does making drugs legal make more people stop taking them? I would believe people would fear the chance of getting arrested, jailed, fined is more than reading about health concerns. People who think about taking drugs (illegal or not) already have some kind of idea about the effects of the drug. No idiot takes drugs and has no idea that it will cause the slightest harm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:52 am

Never have taken them and never will :!:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Seriously? You think a simple warning label on a package will steer people clear? And how does making drugs legal make more people stop taking them? I would believe people would fear the chance of getting arrested, jailed, fined is more than reading about health concerns. People who think about taking drugs (illegal or not) already have some kind of idea about the effects of the drug. No idiot takes drugs and has no idea that it will cause the slightest harm.

agreed, most drug users have some knowledge that what they are taking may harm them! but i would be far more inclined to listen to the opinions of a medical expert than a senstionalist tabloid journalist which is where most youngsters knowledge of drugs come from.

what i don't agree with is that someone would rather have health problems than a monetary fine. getting arrested dosn't often lead to convictions or jail, so unless you are suggesting zero tolerence on certain (or all) drugs with guarateed prison time, then no i don't believe there is alot of fear for the consequences of being caught (in the UK at least). the penalties for supply are far greater, i would never consider dealing for that reason!

notice how without a swear filter, this discussion is still very civil.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 am

My mate did ket big time the other night after a day at the races, he was stood on a really thin wall but he was balanced perfectly and he couldn't move. It was well weird. Then when he did move he just sat in a corner staring at the wall all night cause he thought there was a monster behind the bar that would eat him.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am

Drugs - Page 2 2py858p
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I smoke weed a couple times a month. It's very hard to resist because the weed here is very good. But now that i'm 21 drinking is kind of changing my views on blazing.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Been offered weed quite a bit but i've seen what it can do..

so no...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:38 am