Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
bcfcben
SBSP
Kris
Jess
Dean
Danny
The-Exploited
Cornholio
H-T-W14i
crump
Jamie
GK01
MattSpur
ayvee1
chemicalrubber
Walcott
Mal
Chelski
22 posters

Drugs

Chelski
    Chelski

Drugs Empty Drugs

Post by Chelski Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Post your thoughts on drugs whether you are for or against them, or past experiences or generally anything about them that you want to share.

Me, I have never had any drugs apart from alcohol. But next week I plan on trying hash because my mate does it on the odd occasion and invited me to join.
    Mal
    Mal

Drugs Empty Re: Drugs

Post by Mal Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

I smoke hash joints like fags so I'll smoke about 10 - 15 a day.

I smoke skunk on the weekend cos I get dirty headaches in the morning when I smoke it now cos I abused it as a youngster.

I've done coke it was shit.

I've done ecstasy and it was one fun night.

I'm against coke, heroine and crack. Snooty
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Never done drugs, havn't even smoked a fag. I only drink but thats about it.
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Is Football Manager a drug?
    Chelski
    Chelski

Post by Chelski Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 pm

chemicalrubber wrote:Is Football Manager a drug?
    I believe so.
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Chelski wrote:
    chemicalrubber wrote:Is Football Manager a drug?
    I believe so.

In that case, I get life imprisonment for drug usage and trafficking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Never taken drugs, besides drinking, and I don't see the point tbh.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 am

Smoke weed, that's about it really. Taken stuff like Mkat, but that was when it was legal.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:15 am

I have done weed, coke, mcat, mdma, ket, ecstasy, nrg1 off the top of my head. They were fun (apart from nrg1) at the time but i'm lucky that i don't have an addictive personality. I would say that its fine to try out drugs in a controlled environment with mates you can trust and to enjoy yourself but don't let it become a habit - or as i became where i felt i needed to do a few lines to enjoy myself on a night out or a house party. I have a few horror stories which will make you either think or laugh! I had done ketamine twice before and i spent an hour staring at a jellybaby and became obsessed with my mates t shirt colour. I tried it later in a room that was pretty dank and had a really ugly girl trying it on with me - i ket holed and thought i was going to die or wake up in hospital - i didn't know what was real or fake. 
    Chelski
    Chelski

Post by Chelski Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

I can only ever see myself smoking cannabis, seen too many people fuck their lives up on coke, ice, etc.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:46 am

Chelski wrote:I can only ever see myself smoking cannabis, seen too many people fuck their lives up on coke, ice, etc.

I don't get this, you've seen people fuck there lives up on coke and ice, yet your still willing to smoke cannabis, all three are drugs, and all three can fuck your life up.

Not trying to seem confrontational I just don't get it.

But then again I have overdosed on Football Manager, on quite a few occasions shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 am

MattSpur wrote:I have done weed, coke, mcat, mdma, ket, ecstasy, nrg1 off the top of my head. They were fun (apart from nrg1) at the time but i'm lucky that i don't have an addictive personality. I would say that its fine to try out drugs in a controlled environment with mates you can trust and to enjoy yourself but don't let it become a habit - or as i became where i felt i needed to do a few lines to enjoy myself on a night out or a house party. I have a few horror stories which will make you either think or laugh! I had done ketamine twice before and i spent an hour staring at a jellybaby and became obsessed with my mates t shirt colour. I tried it later in a room that was pretty dank and had a really ugly girl trying it on with me - i ket holed and thought i was going to die or wake up in hospital - i didn't know what was real or fake.

Shit that's happened to me, when I took ketamine I was staring at a piece of cheese for like an hour and once I was in bed and just opened my eyes and there was a cow in my room Laughing it felt so real. Neutral
    Chelski
    Chelski

Post by Chelski Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:46 am

GK01 wrote: I don't get this, you've seen people fuck there lives up on coke and ice, yet your still willing to smoke cannabis, all three are drugs, and all three can fuck your life up.

Not trying to seem confrontational I just don't get it.

But then again I have overdosed on Football Manager, on quite a few occasions shifty
    I totally understand what your saying, but there is a much less chance of fucking your life up on cannabis than the other two, in saying this I don't plan on doing it regularly just on odd occasions to experiment. :bong:
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 am

Don't do drugs. Never have...would maybe try weed but nothing else.

I have an addictive personality so don't think it would be a good idea...alcohol and betting is enough vices for me.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:09 am

Football manager asides, I've never smoked or done any drugs, I don't see the point in them really. I don't need anything to make me have a good time.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 am

My sister and I walked past a car literally 20 minutes ago and she said she could smell drugs. There were 2 boys in the car smoking something, don't know what it was. But when we first walked past it, another car pulled up next to it and handed something over, so that must have been the drugs. My sister was gonna phone the police cos her friend got killed due to some bloke in Ibiza having drugs and alcohol in his system, and he run her over and run off. Drugs Icon_cry
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 am

I've sniffed a line of sherbet at school.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:08 am

Done weed, pills, coke, nrg1, ket, mdma, fluff(not sure if that's the same as mdma) umm maybe more, I don't get most of them, just have tried most when others have had them.

Been on the coke pretty hard for the last few months. I always talk myself out of buying it beforehand then someone will give me a line and I'll end up buying a load. Most stuff is shit, but if you can get the good stuff (pellet) you could easily empty your wallet in a night.

Deciding to lay off it for a bit. Realised I've been spending upwards of £400 a month on it.
    The-Exploited
    The-Exploited

Supports : Dark

Post by The-Exploited Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 am

I only drink. Back when I was 18 though I did smoke weed regularly and also hash sometimes.

I'm glad I could drop it though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 am

Nope, been offered weed though. No chance Neutral

Never will either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 am

I'm a good boy. Although I do down the odd Neurofen Sachet if I have a bad head

Last edited by forestfcfan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:02 am

Done the lot like, Ciggy's, Weed, Beak (Coke), Ket, every tablet you can think of, Magic.

Ket is an experience you'll never forget, I'll never take it again though. I once got out a taxi was stumbling to my door and had a full blown argument with the door key because it wouldn't open the door, I was stood outside my house trying to open the door for about 40 minutes. I eventually got in, through the key at the wall and said '' Don't ever make a fucking show of me again like that ''

Neutral
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 am

Dan wrote:Never taken drugs, besides drinking, and I don't see the point tbh.

This.

Weed fucking stinks as well. :L
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 am

I drink like a Dane and I'm addicted to cola.

But I don't smoke or do drugs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 am

ive never done heroin or DMT (Dimethyltryptamine). i wanna try DMT, just need to plan it with my mates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    - Rick James

Anyways, I'm totally against the use of drugs. All they do is harm you (I'm not talking about medical drugs) and all for what? A few minutes/hours of pleasure?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:16 pm

ahlycotc wrote:"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
    - Rick James

Anyways, I'm totally against the use of drugs. All they do is harm you (I'm not talking about medical drugs) and all for what? A few minutes/hours of pleasure?

What he said. Coffee
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

- Rick James

'Nevermind who you thought i was....i'm Rick James bitch'
    Legend

Nope never done drugs, just drink.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 pm

With a pounding headache, I'm starting to wonder what the point of my only drug use (alcohol) is.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

- Rick James

you are entitled to your opinion, and if it's something that you don't wanna do then don't do it. alot of things harm the human body! fatty foods, sugary foods, lack of excercise, tobacco, alcohol and drugs - i have enjoyed all of those things except tobacco (which i tried, but didn't like!)

i don'y think any of these should be illegal though, and that includes the hardest of drugs - if someone wants to poison their body its up to them!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:57 pm