Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Jay
Jorlung
CollieBuddz
Roloman4
Theo Filippo
Gegilworld93
ResurrectionRooney
The Zlatan
WOLVERINE
ayvee1
Cornholio
Uncle John from Jamaica
Carlos Jenkinson
Kris
Childish Logic
SBSP
Kuled
Sean
Zzonked
Walcott
Barton
Lux
Cadbury
menalawyerguy
dena
Danny
Pippo
LeBron
32 posters

Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts?

Anonymous

Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 Empty Re: Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:36 am

Yeah, but we can buy booze. You can't. Queers.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 Empty Re: Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts?

Post by Lux Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:08 am

Dan wrote:Yeah, but we can buy booze. You can't. Queers.

When I was 16 I bought it with my fake ID shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 am

I tried getting served at an offy a couple of months ago. They serve pretty much anyone. 2 mates went in one after another; both get served. I go in and the man says ID please in an Indian accent. I panicked so I just dropped the cans on the counter and ran.

Stupid silly Asians
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 am

forestfcfan wrote:I tried getting served at an offy a couple of months ago. They serve pretty much anyone. 2 mates went in one after another; both get served. I go in and the man says ID please in an Indian accent. I panicked so I just dropped the cans on the counter and ran.

Stupid silly Asians

Pussy Laughing

You just say, sorry I left it at home, then he says, well I can't serve you, then just cruise out. Why run?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 am

forestfcfan wrote:I tried getting served at an offy a couple of months ago. They serve pretty much anyone. 2 mates went in one after another; both get served. I go in and the man says ID please in an Indian accent. I panicked so I just dropped the cans on the counter and ran.

Stupid silly Asians

dillweed.

my opinion of you just went from "moderately sufferable cunt" to "out-and-out gobshite knob-slobberer"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 am

Zzonked wrote:

Stupid silly Asians

Pussy Laughing

You just say, sorry I left it at home, then he says, well I can't serve you, then just cruise out. Why run?

I said summat like I've lost it then walked off really quickly after dropping the cans on the counter while he babbled on like I sorry but i can not serve you in his accent
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

Stupid silly Asians

dillweed.

my opinion of you just went from "moderately sufferable cunt" to "out-and-out gobshite knob-slobberer"

Well my opinion of you went from Fat Yank Cunt to Extra Fat Yank Cunt
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 am

Should've just said gimme the booze or I'll report you to the police for serving my underage friends Basketball
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:56 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Stupid silly Asians

dillweed.

Fck u

If you went with Ultrafat gluten McDonalds slamming lard-soaked-fry pounding Yank the Tank Sow Pig Farm Animal Hoss, you'd still be underestimating me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Stupid silly Asians

dillweed.

Fck u

If you went with Ultrafat gluten McDonalds slamming lard-soaked-fry pounding Yank the Tank Sow Pig Farm Animal Hoss, you'd still be underestimating me

sxc
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 am

Luxz0rz wrote:Should've just said gimme the booze or I'll report you to the police for serving my underage friends Basketball

Now THERE'S SOME FUCKING BALLS FOR YOU!!!! clap

Not too much in the way of brains though neu laugh
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:Should've just said gimme the booze or I'll report you to the police for serving my underage friends Basketball

Now THERE'S SOME FUCKING BALLS FOR YOU!!!! clap

Not too much in the way of brains though neu laugh

I wouldn't do that because I wouldn't go to buy drinks without I.D. even now when I'm 18 (depending on how you look at it I guess it's good that I have a young face and don't have to shave a lot....less effort pig).

Brains wise.....threatening some dodgy Indian off license guy who could face a big fine for serving underage people on a regular basis is a 50/50 risk. He's required to have CCTV so the police could use that to look at all the previous underage people he's served and give him a massive load of fines meaning that he can't pay for his family's cows in India......or he says "get out of my establishment or I hit you with my Vishnu statue" and you can't be bothered to get the police involved as you're attempting to buy alcohol underage and don't want the hassle (and depending on how much your parents care don't want them to know).

Overall just bring some kind of convincing I.D. when you go to get drinks Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 am

I had a fake ID from the age of 16, worked in nearly every supermarket and only 1-2 offies wouldn't take it. If they didn't take it they just said, sorry, can't accept this and gave it back.

Except one time when I tried to use it at the Manchester Academy, they stole it off me and put it on their wall of shame. I begged this chunky woman behind the bar for about 10 minutes to give it back, but she basically said no and threatened to get security if I didn't fuck off Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 am

I used to kind of like it when bouncers were blunt with you, rather than making up bullshit reasons for not letting you in. I used to always have reliable ID, a friend who looked very similar to me which I could use 95% of the time I wanted to go out. But the other few times I had to blag it with shit ones, and once I was at this place and one bouncer let me in but suddenly a huge black hand grabbed me:
    "You aren't coming in son"
    "Why not?"
    "Cause that ID is shit"
    I was just like Laughing Fair enough!
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 am

Zzonked wrote:I had a fake ID from the age of 16, worked in nearly every supermarket and only 1-2 offies wouldn't take it. If they didn't take it they just said, sorry, can't accept this and gave it back.

Except one time when I tried to use it at the Manchester Academy, they stole it off me and put it on their wall of shame. I begged this chunky woman behind the bar for about 10 minutes to give it back, but she basically said no and threatened to get security if I didn't fuck off Laughing

I had one of those too.

You should have threatened to call the police on her. Fake ID's are legal aslong as they are for novelty purposes. You should have have just said you gave her the wrong one and if she didn't give it back she was stealing from you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 am

Cornholio wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:I had a fake ID from the age of 16, worked in nearly every supermarket and only 1-2 offies wouldn't take it. If they didn't take it they just said, sorry, can't accept this and gave it back.

I had one of those too.

You should have threatened to call the police on her. Fake ID's are legal aslong as they are for novelty purposes. You should have have just said you gave her the wrong one and if she didn't give it back she was stealing from you.

Then you'd have to get the right one out and prove it though.. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 am

Cornholio wrote:I had one of those too.

Even though no one ever took it off me, I did some research and that was my plan if anyone ever did pig
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

Cornholio wrote:

I had one of those too.

But I had used it, to try and buy beer. I didn't have a real one to show either, so it's not like I could have said I gave the wrong one. If i'd called the police that would have been stupid, because I would have been the one in the wrong Laughing

I tried loads of stuff to get it back. I tried to say I hadn't ordered beer and just mumbled the word coke and was confused when they asked for ID. At the end of the day I decided it was only like £15 and it had served me well for a few years, so I just thought fuck it. A few of my mates still had their fake ID's and, even better, were 18 soon, so I just got them to buy me alcohol.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

Zzonked wrote:

Stupid silly Asians

Pussy Laughing

Or you could pat down your pockets looking for it despite already knowing you don't have one, and hope he serves you regardless. Seems to be everyone elses plan of action.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 am

My friend did the best one I've heard

She tried to get in to this bar with her boyfriend, he got in and she tried to use her sister's ID who's pretty fat. The bouncer basically told her to fuck off it doesn't look like her, and my mate goes "yea but it's my slimming world one". Bouncer let her in Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:

I had one of those too.

But I had used it, to try and buy beer. I didn't have a real one to show either, so it's not like I could have said I gave the wrong one. If i'd called the police that would have been stupid, because I would have been the one in the wrong Laughing

I tried loads of stuff to get it back. I tried to say I hadn't ordered beer and just mumbled the word coke and was confused when they asked for ID. At the end of the day I decided it was only like £15 and it had served me well for a few years, so I just thought fuck it. A few of my mates still had their fake ID's and, even better, were 18 soon, so I just got them to buy me alcohol.

What I meant was, you could have said you put the wrong one in your wallet and didn't realise. But you wanted it back because it's your property.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:I had one of those too.

Even though no one ever took it off me, I did some research and that was my plan if anyone ever did pig

Same Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 633143
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:01 am

yeah, course we are!
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE

Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 Empty 18 AND OLDER

Post by WOLVERINE Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 am

KISS WITH A ROSE PLEASED TO MEET U LADIES. IF YOUR 18 AND OLDER PLEASE E-MAIL ME
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:56 am

Is this real life?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:01 am

Danny wrote:Think it's more to do with the "sarcastic arrogant cunts" are mainly over 16, rather than all of them are.

True, you're a great example of this, having been a sarcastic, arrogant cunt for years and only just reached the tender age of 16.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:04 am

WOLVERINE wrote:KISS WITH A ROSE PLEASED TO MEET U LADIES. IF YOUR 18 AND OLDER PLEASE E-MAIL ME

Will do Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 am

I wish I was a girl so i can meet that guy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 am

He wasn't as nice as he seemed Sad
    WOLVERINE
    WOLVERINE

Older people on the forum are sarcastic, arrogant cunts? - Page 2 Empty PEEK A BOO

Post by WOLVERINE Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:42 am

ANYONE ON RIGHT NOW 18 OR OLDER AND A FEMALE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:04 pm