Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen

Anonymous

Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen Empty Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am

Muammar Gaddafi's wealth has been frozen, including a 7.5% equity in Serie A side Juventus.

The incumbent Libyan president's LAFICO owns shares in the Italian giants. He lost control of the massive company along with the rest of his assets.

Demonstrations against Gaddafi broke out in Libya before military forces attacked the protestors, causing hundreds of deaths over the past weeks.

"The club accepts the move from the Ministry of Economics and Finance," read a statement released by Juventus.

The Old Lady was already suffering from financial difficulties.
    http://beta.filgoal.com/English/News.aspx?NewsID=76991

I wonder if this heavily affects Juve.
    Kuled

Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen Empty Re: Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm

They're already in a difficult financial position. This defo won't help them Laughing
    Anonymous

Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen Empty Re: Gaddafi's shares in Juventus frozen

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 pm

lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

What's happening to Gaddafi?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:What's happening to Gaddafi?
    His assets are getting frozen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

No, I mean will he go to jail or anything like that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:No, I mean will he go to jail or anything like that?
    If the reble people get their first then he will probably be dead. However atm the rebels are being pushed back a bit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:No, I mean will he go to jail or anything like that?
    If the reble people get their first then he will probably be dead. However atm the rebels are being pushed back a bit.

Royal made you a big head Ando cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:53 am