Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Barton
Bushido
LeBron
7 posters

It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes.

LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Empty It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes.

Post by LeBron Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 am

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harrymount/100046755/it-makes-sense-for-fantastically-rich-young-sportsmen-to-visit-prostitutes/
    Bushido
    Bushido

It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Empty Re: It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes.

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 am

haha he's also fat.
    Anonymous

It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Empty Re: It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 am

He actually works for the Telegraph?. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 am

Its becasue rich young men are obsessed with being the "alpha male." Someone in Wayne Rooney's posistion probably thinks that they could get all the ladies, and if you have all the money he has then its no supprise that he would pay for sex....or because hes really ugly and thats the only way he can get laid. It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Icon_wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:13 am

JMB_94 wrote:Its becasue rich young men are obsessed with being the "alpha male." Someone in Wayne Rooney's posistion probably thinks that they could get all the ladies, and if you have all the money he has then its no supprise that he would pay for sex....or because hes really ugly and thats the only way he can get laid. It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Icon_wink

He has a wife you know, probably didn't have to pay her...
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 am

Bogdan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Its becasue rich young men are obsessed with being the "alpha male." Someone in Wayne Rooney's posistion probably thinks that they could get all the ladies, and if you have all the money he has then its no supprise that he would pay for sex....or because hes really ugly and thats the only way he can get laid. It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Icon_wink

He has a wife you know, probably didn't have to pay her...

Yeah i know, its just that every other women he tried hitting on aparently demanded money. It makes sense for rich sportsmen to visit prostitutes. Icon_lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 am

Laughing
    MCFCSilva10

Post by MCFCSilva10 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 pm

I guess it makes sense to shag grannies too
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:49 pm

makes sense
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:04 pm

If you think about it, in a way all women are prostitutes, you rarely get to bed a woman without making some sort of financial transaction, maybe not with her directly but with the bartender when you buy her a drink, the cashier when you go out to lunch, the corner drug dealer when you buy some ruffies, ect.

shifty
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:If you think about it, in a way all women are prostitutes, you rarely get to bed a woman without making some sort of financial transaction, maybe not with her directly but with the bartender when you buy her a drink, the cashier when you go out to lunch, the corner drug dealer when you buy some ruffies, ect.

shifty
    Wine'em, dine'em and drug'em.
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:If you think about it, in a way all women are prostitutes, you rarely get to bed a woman without making some sort of financial transaction, maybe not with her directly but with the bartender when you buy her a drink, the cashier when you go out to lunch, the corner drug dealer when you buy some ruffies, ect.

shifty

If your buying ruffies and not robbing the bitch before you leave, your doing it wrong. Sometimes you can turn a profit ...

whistle whistle Giggity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:20 pm

I really should lay off on the jokes in bad taste. Made a really sexist joke earlier today that got me in trouble. Neutral
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Pray tell, Che.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

My new bug(well old but new to me Awesome Face) has a flat tire so I rounded up a few of the boys to help me push it up my driveway, and this chick is there, and she's like, "Ché do you need my help?" and she's pretty small, like 5'2 and 100 pounds small, and this slipped out, "what are you gonna do? Have a baby?"

Yeah, she didn't take it too well. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Put her in her place bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:My new bug(well old but new to me Awesome Face) has a flat tire so I rounded up a few of the boys to help me push it up my driveway, and this chick is there, and she's like, "Ché do you need my help?" and she's pretty small, like 5'2 and 100 pounds small, and this slipped out, "what are you gonna do? Have a baby?"

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:My new bug(well old but new to me Awesome Face) has a flat tire so I rounded up a few of the boys to help me push it up my driveway, and this chick is there, and she's like, "Ché do you need my help?" and she's pretty small, like 5'2 and 100 pounds small, and this slipped out, "what are you gonna do? Have a baby?"

rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:52 am