Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Kris
Barton
Danny
Jord
mac
Walcott
Cornholio
menalawyerguy
12 posters

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf? If you're honest?

Poll

So which one of these phrases is the most superfluous/pointless/useless?

[ 1 ]
    Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_left9%Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_left27%Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_left64%Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 11
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Empty Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf? If you're honest?

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

-tbf (to be fair): what? You're usually not fair? Were we to assume you wouldn't have been fair had it not been for this proclamation? So it's undebatable that as of now, you're being completely and unarguably fair? Condescending cunt.

-tbh (to be honest): same inquisition as the one above applies. Lying cunt.

-if I'm honest (tbh's cousin): What do you mean if? So you're really not honest? If, in a hypothetical alternatve universe, you were posing as an honest man/women/cunt, this is what you would say. However, since you are a lying gobshite cunt, we should assume this is not what you really think. Lying douche.

So which one of these phrases is the most superfluous, pointless and useless?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Empty Re: Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf? If you're honest?

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Yes.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Empty Re: Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf? If you're honest?

Post by Walcott Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Yes.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 pm

tbh's cousin. Very Happy
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:03 pm

tbh because Kyro bum fucks the hell out of it tbh.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Jord wrote:tbh because Kyro bum fucks the hell out of it tbh.

tbf, Kyro bum fucks pretty much any dude's bum that asks to be fucked, tbh.

He's quite the bum fucker. So that's not really saying much, if I'm honest. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Tbh(f), pointless thread is pointless? :troll:
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 pm

tbf I can't tell if any of you are being honest tbh.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 pm

tbf, any cunt who uses "tbh" is a lying cunt, if I'm honest.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Tbf, i use tbh quite a lot, if im honest.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Tbf, i use tbh quite a lot, if im honest.

If I'm honest, that must mean you're a saucy lying cuntbag, tbf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 pm

If I'm honest, using tbh isn't too bad, tbf, but tbh using it too much is a bit much if I'm truthful. Tbf, I use tbh, tbh, but tbf is also used if I'm honest, on several occasions tbf. All three, if I'm honest, are quite widely used tbh and are as bad as each other tbf.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 pm

tbf, I don't know what the fuck you just said, if I'm honest. But tbh, it sounds like you're trying tbf. And I can appreciate that, if I'm honest.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Too many acronyms in here tbqfh
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm

tbh, that's a fair and honest assessment, tbf.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Fgsfds
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Fgsfds
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm

I agree

Tbh, which is the most pointless, tbf?  If you're honest? Rinoa-fgsfds
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am

menalawyerguy wrote:tbf, I don't know what the fuck you just said, if I'm honest. But tbh, it sounds like you're trying tbf. And I can appreciate that, if I'm honest.

Tbh, it's not too difficult to understand. If I'm honest I made it as simple as I could, but tbf you've given you're best effort in reading it and I cannot expected anything more tbh. Keep up the good work, it's a pleasure to read tbf.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 am

tbf, this is starting to get as old as kyro's tongue up Ronaldo's anus. But it was fun while it lasted, if I'm honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 am

If I'm honest, it was never fun tbf.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am

tbf Crying or Very sad if I'm honest
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 am

Tbf, if I'm being honest I don't know which is most pointless, tbh. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am

I never use (if I'm honest).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:45 am

Imo, Imo is more pointless tbh, but tbf, it does have some sort of meaning imo tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:55 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I never use (if I'm honest).

Just did tbf.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am

forestfcfan wrote:Imo, Imo is more pointless tbh, but tbf, it does have some sort of meaning imo tbh.
    Tbh I agree with Forest. Imo is pointless if I'm honest because when you're saying something, it's obviously your own opinion imo.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

There's no tbf in this thread.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 am

TBH I use of all of them. If I'm honest they aren't that useless TBF.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 am

Imo I cba explaining my opinion if I'm honest. Tbh, I couldn't give a shit tbf.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 pm