Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Roloman4
chiboygeorge
Mario
wellz
SBSP
benqbiggis
Kuled
The Stig
luke.
Pippo
North_Sea_Tiger
Marvin
Danny
Mal
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
Keanoo
22 posters

2010 FIFA Club World Cup

Poll

Who Will Win the 2010 FIFA CWC?

[ 0 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left0%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left9%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left9%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left5%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left0%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left36%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 9 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_left41%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Bar_right [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Poll closed
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 9 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA Club World Cup

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

It's not an easy trophy for the club to win, that's what I'm saying Neutral

Look at some of the clubs in the past, Liverpool didn't win it. We conceded 3 to Gamba Osaka, only beat LDU 1-0... It's not always a piece of piss to go there and win.

That's true. It's not easy to win because you have to win the European Cup first. But from fat man's standpoint, what did he do? He got on the train during the easiest part of the FIFA World Cup process, didn't he? It's harder to qualify and win the European Cup than it is to go to Abu Dhabi and knock off a couple teams. Those games are one offs, so all it would have taken is one bad game and they might have lost. Still, it's not enough of an accomplishment for him to start acting like he's done something.

Fucking hell, think man.

He knows he'll get sacked if things don't improve. To him, he needs money to improve. If he gets it, he can improve the team, if not he'd rather just leave.

Why does everyone turn into some 'derp Rafa lolz, crap manager lol' retard whenever something is said about him?. Neutral

For fuck sake, I know. I get it. I understand. Just like I'd expect you to understand why I would want Jessica Alba to let me fuck her doggy style. Would you expect her to oblige if I asked though? Maybe once she saw my big black cock she would. But that's the thing: she's never seen my big black cock. And Rafa acts like he has a big black cock but he doesn't have one. He has little white Spanish cock. Not gonna cut it.

I'd just fire him if I were them. I don't know why they hired him to begin with.

Errr. No you don't get it.

It exactly what he wants. No money - wants to go. Money - he'll look to improve. Simple as that.

And tbh, I can't see why they hired a 2x La Liga winning, Champions League winning coach who brought Liverpool up from practically nothing and made them overachieve for god knows how long before getting sacked because some retards think that you can win the title on a budget of £0.

Errm, yes, I do get it. I understand perfectly well why he wants more money. I know he thinks if he gets more money he can do better. No fucking shit. I just think he's an idiot if he thinks winning this one stupid trophy puts him in a strong enough position to actually make demands.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

That's true. It's not easy to win because you have to win the European Cup first. But from fat man's standpoint, what did he do? He got on the train during the easiest part of the FIFA World Cup process, didn't he? It's harder to qualify and win the European Cup than it is to go to Abu Dhabi and knock off a couple teams. Those games are one offs, so all it would have taken is one bad game and they might have lost. Still, it's not enough of an accomplishment for him to start acting like he's done something.

Fucking hell, think man.

He knows he'll get sacked if things don't improve. To him, he needs money to improve. If he gets it, he can improve the team, if not he'd rather just leave.

Why does everyone turn into some 'derp Rafa lolz, crap manager lol' retard whenever something is said about him?. Neutral

For fuck sake, I know. I get it. I understand. Just like I'd expect you to understand why I would want Jessica Alba to let me fuck her doggy style. Would you expect her to oblige if I asked though? Maybe once she saw my big black cock she would. But that's the thing: she's never seen my big black cock. And Rafa acts like he has a big black cock but he doesn't have one. He has little white Spanish cock. Not gonna cut it.

I'd just fire him if I were them. I don't know why they hired him to begin with.

Errr. No you don't get it.

It exactly what he wants. No money - wants to go. Money - he'll look to improve. Simple as that.

And tbh, I can't see why they hired a 2x La Liga winning, Champions League winning coach who brought Liverpool up from practically nothing and made them overachieve for god knows how long before getting sacked because some retards think that you can win the title on a budget of £0.

Errm, yes, I do get it. I understand perfectly well why he wants more money. I know he thinks if he gets more money he can do better. No fucking shit. I just think he's an idiot if he thinks winning this one stupid trophy puts him in a strong enough position to actually make demands.

No you don't get it.

He doesn't think he's in a strong position at all, he knows his position and that's why he's made this ultimatum. He would rather leave now than not have any money to try to improve. He knows that he's in a weak position. It's exactly what he wants.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Winning the league twice with Valencia was a truly great accomplishment. No doubt about it. But that was a while ago now. And even with the injuries, and even with the fact that new managers need time to make their mark on a team, Inter should be better than this. 7th for the defending champs is absurd.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Yeah, tripling up on one player wouldn't have left other players in acres of space would it? Neutral

What a winning tactic Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 am

You only have to say "no you don't get it" 1,873 more times before you convince me. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Winning the league twice with Valencia was a truly great accomplishment. No doubt about it. But that was a while ago now. And even with the injuries, and even with the fact that new managers need time to make their mark on a team, Inter should be better than this. 7th for the defending champs is absurd.

Yep, 7th after 38 games is a shocking finish for the Champions. Rafa has done poor, he should leave.

Oh wait we're only 15 games in.. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 am

Danny B wrote:Yeah, tripling up on one player wouldn't have left other players in acres of space would it? Neutral

Or sub out Maicon and double up. Or convince Maicon to stay back and double up. Anything.

The one thing we do know for a fact: the tactic he did choose resulted in repeated abuse. So I know my tactics couldn't have done worse.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 am

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Winning the league twice with Valencia was a truly great accomplishment. No doubt about it. But that was a while ago now. And even with the injuries, and even with the fact that new managers need time to make their mark on a team, Inter should be better than this. 7th for the defending champs is absurd.

Yep, 7th after 38 games is a shocking finish for the Champions. Rafa has done poor, he should leave.

Is it possible for you guys to stop putting words in my mouth? No.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Yeah, tripling up on one player wouldn't have left other players in acres of space would it? Neutral

Or sub out Maicon and double up. Or convince Maicon to stay back and double up. Anything.

The one thing we do know for a fact: the tactic he did choose resulted in repeated abuse. So I know my tactics couldn't have done worse.

Let's face it, it's not Rafa's fault Bale destroyed Maicon Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Is it possible for you to stop sprouting bull about Rafa because you clearly don't like him?

Didn't think so Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was making a point. Inter have played 15 games this season. There's still 23 games to play.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 am

Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Let's face it, it's not Rafa's fault Bale destroyed Maicon Neutral

True. But it is Rafa's fault they did absolutely nothing to adjust to it. After just barely hanging on at San Siro, how he could he not go back to London thinking that the primary objective should be to not let Bale pillage my right side?

Am I am arm chair manager? Yes. Am I paid for it? No. Is he paid millions? Yes. He should have at least tried something, right?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:02 am

Tbh, Maicon should be able to deal with any winger in the world, never mind Gareth Bale.

It's all his fault they fucked up Neutral

And does any Inter fan really give a fuck? They got through didn't they.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 am

Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Is it possible for you to stop sprouting bull about Rafa because you clearly don't like him?

Didn't think so Neutral

I think he used to be a good manager but isn't as good these days. That invalidates everything I say about him as biased "bull sprouting"? k.

Just an opinion. Like a cornhole, every has one.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am

Danny B wrote:Tbh, Maicon should be able to deal with any winger in the world, never mind Gareth Bale.

Should topped that group. Wouldn't have to fuck with a team like Munich so early on maybe.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:07 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Tbh, Maicon should be able to deal with any winger in the world, never mind Gareth Bale.

Should topped that group. Wouldn't have to fuck with a team like Munich so early on maybe.
    Bayern aren't as good as people make them out to be tbh Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

But Bayern are shit as well. van Gaal out!
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:14 am

The ultimatum that Rafa put out is quite frankly to me, retarded. Look at it from Moratti's situation, Rafa is asking for 4-5 players (which for a team like Inter could be anywhere from 20-60 million) to rebuild a squat that was the best in Europe 6 months ago. Rafa has gone through a bit of an injury crisis and his team has taken time to get used to his style, splashing cash in the winter won't solve Inter's problems.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

dena wrote:The ultimatum that Rafa put out is quite frankly to me, retarded. Look at it from Moratti's situation, Rafa is asking for 4-5 players (which for a team like Inter could be anywhere from 20-60 million) to rebuild a squat that was the best in Europe 6 months ago. Rafa has gone through a bit of an injury crisis and his team has taken time to get used to his style, splashing cash in the winter won't solve Inter's problems.

They defintly need new players though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am

Sean CFC wrote:
    dena wrote:The ultimatum that Rafa put out is quite frankly to me, retarded. Look at it from Moratti's situation, Rafa is asking for 4-5 players (which for a team like Inter could be anywhere from 20-60 million) to rebuild a squat that was the best in Europe 6 months ago. Rafa has gone through a bit of an injury crisis and his team has taken time to get used to his style, splashing cash in the winter won't solve Inter's problems.

They defintly need new players though.
    This Neutral

Zanetti can't go on for ever, and the rest of the team are hardly young.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am

Do they really? I think their squad when healthy is fine, a new CB is needed because of Samuel's injury, but other than that I'm struggling to find a real need. Rafa doesnt want to play with Mourinho's squad, I can understand thatm but it's not like the squad needs an overhaul like he's making it out to be.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

dena wrote:Do they really? I think their squad when healthy is fine, a new CB is needed because of Samuel's injury, but other than that I'm struggling to find a real need. Rafa doesnt want to play with Mourinho's squad, I can understand thatm but it's not like the squad needs an overhaul like he's making it out to be.

They need a proper winger IMO.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 am

They've got some holes but they're better than a 7th place squad. And I'll be shocked if they finish that low. However, I'll be equally shocked if they finish better than 3rd at this point, which is something they should have easily been able to do. If they finish 2nd, I'll lick my own anus. If they win the table, I'll lick my dog's anus and post a picture of me licking said anus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:30 am