Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Roloman4
chiboygeorge
Mario
wellz
SBSP
benqbiggis
Kuled
The Stig
luke.
Pippo
North_Sea_Tiger
Marvin
Danny
Mal
Scuba Steve
dena
Royal
Keanoo
22 posters

2010 FIFA Club World Cup

Poll

Who Will Win the 2010 FIFA CWC?

[ 0 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left0%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left9%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left9%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left5%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left0%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left36%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 9 ]
    2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_left41%2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Bar_right [41%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA Club World Cup

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

mauro wrote:those african team liking mazembe not very good technically altho they having some good raw skill. is still not refine to high level and their basic passing level is poor

is only really north africa like egypt where play tactically much better but also technically much better

if al ahly playing into this match even if they bad form im sure they would being harder for internazionale to beat in this match as they at least know how to pass

But we can't defend and would lose 5-0. Laughing
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Shame they won, was looking forward to seeing Rafa get sacked. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Not only is he not getting sacked, but he's acting like he's got a big swinging 10 inch black cock and demanding the team support him or fire him. He wins one little piece of shitty hardware that he couldn't have lost if he tried and he thinks he can start issuing ultimatums. Hilarious.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Rafa came out and challenged Moratti to fire him, so it's just a matter of short time (days or weeks) until he is fired.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

Oh well, bye Rafa! wave
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:10 am

Gotta admire Rafa's guts, give me £20m or I quit

Close the door on the way out fatman
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Not only is he not getting sacked, but he's acting like he's got a big swinging 10 inch black cock and demanding the team support him or fire him. He wins one little piece of shitty hardware that he couldn't have lost if he tried and he thinks he can start issuing ultimatums. Hilarious.

Not really though. He had nothing from Moratti in the summer, the team is struggling and he wants the chance to strengthen - for that he needs money. He's in a position now that he thinks, if he doesn't get the money to spend, Inter won't improve and he'll get sacked. If that is the case, he'd rather leave now rather than just delay the inevitable.

Quite simple if you put your mind to it.. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Not only is he not getting sacked, but he's acting like he's got a big swinging 10 inch black cock and demanding the team support him or fire him. He wins one little piece of shitty hardware that he couldn't have lost if he tried and he thinks he can start issuing ultimatums. Hilarious.

He didn't win it with Liverpool did he? Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

I put my mind to it and concluded the following:

silly fat man who hasn't won shit in a while acting like he has clout after winning one silly trophy. Goes from chopping block to issuing ultimatums in the blink of an eye.

Rafa is the one who needs to put his mind to it. I see where he's going with it. But he's not in a strong position right now.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am

Danny B wrote:

No he didn't.

And? So?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

No he didn't.

And? So?

So clearly it's not a "piece of shitty hardware that he couldn't have lost if he tried" Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 am

Danny B wrote:

Yeah, but that was fixed.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 am

Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

No he didn't.

And? So?

So clearly it's not a "piece of shitty hardware that he couldn't have lost if he tried" Neutral

That's a pretty retarded line of logic. The fact that he didn't win it at Liverpool means it's awesome? Ok.

Btw, "couldn't lose if he tried" is a cliche intended to mean "not very hard to win." And this year, any manager could have led Inter to that trophy. They were clearly the best team in the tournament. Most of the heavy lifting was done during Jose Mourinho's time anyway. The overall point is that it's not a significant trophy that suddenly enhances his position with the team to the point of being able to issue ultimatums.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

"I decicate the win to my family, to Spain, to Liverpool supporters, to the staff, to the players, to (Walter) Samuel"
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am

Yeah, qualifying for the Champions League, winning the Champions League, and going to Asia to play teams you've never played before is a piece of piss? Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am

Danny B wrote:Yeah, qualifying for the Champions League, winning the Champions League, and going to Asia to play teams you've never played before is a piece of piss? Neutral

What the fuck are you babbling about? I thought we were talking about him winning the FIFA Club World Cup. That's all he did this weekend. He didn't get Inter into the Champions League. He didn't win them the Champions League. He polished off some inferior teams in Abu Dhabi. That's it. It's better than nothing but it's not a significant enough accomplishment for him to start issuing ultimatums. Christ.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Yeah, qualifying for the Champions League, winning the Champions League, and going to Asia to play teams you've never played before is a piece of piss? Neutral

What the fuck are you babbling about? I thought we were talking about him winning the FIFA Club World Cup. That's all he did this weekend. He didn't get Inter into the Champions League. He didn't win them the Champions League. He polished off some inferior teams in Abu Dhabi. That's it. It's better than nothing but it's not a significant enough accomplishment for him to start issuing ultimatums. Christ.

It's not an easy trophy for the club to win, that's what I'm saying Neutral

Look at some of the clubs in the past, Liverpool didn't win it. We conceded 3 to Gamba Osaka, only beat LDU 1-0... It's not always a piece of piss to go there and win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 am

It's better to be handed a swift death from Moratti than a long painful one, Rafa has done the right thing here.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 am

Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Look at some of the clubs in the past, Liverpool didn't win it. We conceded 3 to Gamba Osaka, only beat LDU 1-0... It's not always a piece of piss to go there and win.

That's true. It's not easy to win because you have to win the European Cup first. But from fat man's standpoint, what did he do? He got on the train during the easiest part of the FIFA World Cup process, didn't he? It's harder to qualify and win the European Cup than it is to go to Abu Dhabi and knock off a couple teams. Those games are one offs, so all it would have taken is one bad game and they might have lost. Still, it's not enough of an accomplishment for him to start acting like he's done something.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 am

Well.. he isn't is he? Neutral

He's asking for money to spend on the team. As Dan said, he knows he'll be sacked if it doesn't improve, so what's the problem? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

That's true. It's not easy to win because you have to win the European Cup first. But from fat man's standpoint, what did he do? He got on the train during the easiest part of the FIFA World Cup process, didn't he? It's harder to qualify and win the European Cup than it is to go to Abu Dhabi and knock off a couple teams. Those games are one offs, so all it would have taken is one bad game and they might have lost. Still, it's not enough of an accomplishment for him to start acting like he's done something.

Fucking hell, think man.

He knows he'll get sacked if things don't improve. To him, he needs money to improve. If he gets it, he can improve the team, if not he'd rather just leave.

Why does everyone turn into some 'derp Rafa lolz, crap manager lol' retard whenever something is said about him?. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 am

The problem is he sucks, the game has passed him buy and he's living on accomplishments that are quickly becoming distant memories.
    They have had some injury woes, so I would give him a little dough to play with. But I wouldn't give him that much money to spend, if I was Inter. Jose Mourinho won everything between Milan and Jupiter with the same fucking squad. Figure it out fat man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

menalawyerguy wrote:The problem is he sucks, the game has passed him buy and he's living on accomplishments that are quickly becoming distant memories.
    They have had some injury woes, so I would give him a little dough to play with. But I wouldn't give him that much money to spend, if I was Inter. Jose Mourinho won everything between Milan and Jupiter with the same fucking squad. Figure it out fat man.

With all the players fit mind. Inter spent 17m in the summer - recouped 63m or something. All the other teams around Inter improved their squads. Did anyone really expect Inter to repeat what they did, even without the other clubs improving? Who retains the Champions League nowadays anyway?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

menalawyerguy wrote:The problem is he sucks, the game has passed him buy and he's living on accomplishments that are quickly becoming distant memories.

rofl

You're fucking retarded mate, I don't like Rafa, but it's pretty freaking clear he's a good manager facepalm
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 am

Dan wrote:

With all the players fit mind. Inter spent 17m in the summer - recouped 63m or something. All the other teams around Inter improved their squads. Did anyone really expect Inter to repeat what they did, even without the other clubs improving? Who retains the Champions League nowadays anyway?

Exactly. Even Barcelona couldn't get to consecative finals (Run )
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 am

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Fucking hell, think man.

He knows he'll get sacked if things don't improve. To him, he needs money to improve. If he gets it, he can improve the team, if not he'd rather just leave.

Why does everyone turn into some 'derp Rafa lolz, crap manager lol' retard whenever something is said about him?. Neutral

For fuck sake, I know. I get it. I understand. Just like I'd expect you to understand why I would want Jessica Alba to let me fuck her doggy style. Would you expect her to oblige if I asked though? Maybe once she saw my big black cock she would. But that's the thing: she's never seen my big black cock. And Rafa acts like he has a big black cock but he doesn't have one. He has little white Spanish cock. Not gonna cut it.

I'd just fire him if I were them. I don't know why they hired him to begin with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 am

Dan wrote:

Stop talking in facts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Fucking hell, think man.

For fuck sake, I know. I get it. I understand. Just like I'd expect you to understand why I would want Jessica Alba to let me fuck her doggy style. Would you expect her to oblige if I asked though? Maybe once she saw my big black cock she would. But that's the thing: she's never seen my big black cock. And Rafa acts like he has a big black cock but he doesn't have one. He has little white Spanish cock. Not gonna cut it.

I'd just fire him if I were them. I don't know why they hired him to begin with.

Errr. No you don't get it.

It exactly what he wants. No money - wants to go. Money - he'll look to improve. Simple as that.

And tbh, I can't see why they hired a 2x La Liga winning, Champions League winning coach who brought Liverpool up from practically nothing and made them overachieve for god knows how long before getting sacked because some retards think that you can win the title on a budget of £0.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 am

Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Exactly. Even Barcelona couldn't get to consecative finals (2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 78475 )

They came close. And they won the league.

But 7th in the table in December, 13 points clear of the top, and second place in the Champions League table when you're toughest competition was Spurs, the year after winning the treble is pathetic. Sorry.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 am

Danny B wrote:

2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 70955

You're fucking retarded mate, I don't like Rafa, but it's pretty freaking clear he's a good manager 2010 FIFA Club World Cup - Page 8 58503

I'm the retard but Rafa was the one who sat there and made no significant changes while Gareth Bale repeatedly raped his team's right side in back-to-back games. He just stuck with the same tactic, didn't make a tactical change, even though the Bale threat was really the only thing Spurs had to hurt him with. Every idiot in the stadium could see they should have backed up Maicon, or even tripled up on that side. But he stuck to it and proceeded to get ass raped on the right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:30 am