Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
ResurrectionRooney
Emma
Mal
Kuled
VivaRonaldoLAD
vel
Drake
Keyser Söze
ayvee1
Moose
Yrael
Jordi
RubyArmyCTFC
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Stranger
SophisticatedBeggar
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
The Zlatan
Forest
FCB
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
Childish Logic
Scott_LFC
Free_Mustache_Rides
31 posters

Chat Thread

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:01 am

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:I saw the scoreline and already knew SBSP's hatin' ass self was going to comment on it. Snooty 

This result will haunt Americans on English speaking football forums for years to come.

We went from the high of seeing Mexico lose to Belarus to the absolute bottom by getting smashed by a B Irish team. Embarassed
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:17 am

Android 5.0
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 am

Zzonked wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Got dat lollipop update.

What do you mean?

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Zzonked is in love.

Nah I don't usually charge people for accident stuff regardless of my love status.
    I don't either, but if someone fucked my computer up I fucking would.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:06 am

What phone do you have?

My Galaxy S4 was just updated to 4.4.4 a few days ago Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:34 am

Nexus 5.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:36 am

I'm thinking of selling my S4 and getting a new phone. I've had it for about 1.5 years.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:41 am

My dad's in the same boat. He's got an S4. I think he mentioned he might go for a HTC next.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:47 am

What carrier do you have?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:57 am

I'm on T-Mobile, but my dad gets his phone through work, so he's on Verizon.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

What do you mean?

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Zzonked is in love.

Nah I don't usually charge people for accident stuff regardless of my love status.
    I don't either, but if someone fucked my computer up I fucking would.

I guess so, it might have been different if my laptop wasn't ancient and shit. I was considering getting a new one for Christmas and this kinda just helped push me in that direction even more.

This new one is pretty cool. Got retina display so the resolution is ridiculously nice. Football Manager runs at a speed that is actually playable too.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:21 am

SBSP wrote:I'm on T-Mobile, but my dad gets his phone through work, so he's on Verizon.

I'm on AT&T for my personal and Verizon for my work. I have no signal for AT&T at my apartment here since I moved. AT&T and Verizon have the best networks from my experience. I'm considering canceling my AT&T line though. I use my Google Voice number anyway (which means I don't need the AT&T number and I can have my Google Voice number ring on any device) and I don't like carrying two phones around, so I barely use my Galaxy S4. What I'm thinking of doing is parking my iPhone 5s to the side and using my Verizon SIM on my personal phone instead. This means I'll be using a better phone for my everyday use and I won't have the possibility of losing/damaging my iPhone. If I do decide to keep my personal line, I'll go with the cheapest single plan. I'm paying $45 a month now for my part of the family plan.

I'm considering the Galaxy S5, Moto X (2nd Gen), and Nexus 5. If I'm okay with the size of the phone I'll consider a Galaxy Note 4 and a Nexus 6.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:29 am

We have a family plan on T-Mobile which is pretty good. I think it's $90 a month for 3 phones for unlimited talk, text, and data.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:21 am

I would feel guilty charging someone money for that sort of accident.  I would probably just hold it over their head every now and then and get a few free meals along the way.
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:26 am

On the subject of Zzonke' s laptop. Never underestimate pussy power. About a week ago I was having lunch with a female and she brought up that she was going to buy her fam some Christmas presents but that she'll be able to pay at least part of the money she owes me in a few days. Before even realizing what I was doing I said, "don't worry about it, use the money to buy your family some extra Christmas presents. ” 

And just like that I gave away nearly 4 bills. Damn.  oh god why
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 am

How much is a 4 bills?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:34 am

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:On the subject of Zzonke' s laptop. Never underestimate pussy power. About a week ago I was having lunch with a female and she brought up that she was going to buy her fam some Christmas presents but that she'll be able to pay at least part of the money she owes me in a few days. Before even realizing what I was doing I said, "don't worry about it, use the money to buy your family some extra Christmas presents. ” 

Do you expect anything out of it?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:36 am

Maybe it does have to do with vag, but I am generally pretty lax with this kind of thing. I actively decided not to make anyone pay or feel bad for an accident a few years ago. 

I forgot to say that I spilled like an entire beer on her earlier that day. Was kinda funny that she managed to one up me.  Dry Smile
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:15 am

Glen Miller wrote:How much is a 4 bills?
    400 US Americans
    Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:On the subject of Zzonke' s laptop. Never underestimate pussy power. About a week ago I was having lunch with a female and she brought up that she was going to buy her fam some Christmas presents but that she'll be able to pay at least part of the money she owes me in a few days. Before even realizing what I was doing I said, "don't worry about it, use the money to buy your family some extra Christmas presents. ” 

Nah. Nothing unsavory anyways. Maybe, some future baked goods. (She like to bakes.)
    Zzonked wrote:Maybe it does have to do with vag, but I am generally pretty lax with this kind of thing. I actively decided not to make anyone pay or feel bad for an accident a few years ago. 

I forgot to say that I spilled like an entire beer on her earlier that day. Was kinda funny that she managed to one up me.  Dry Smile
    I'm the same, but I think I'm just that extra nice when it comes to woman. Regardless of age or how they look. 

I'd never not let a dude pay me that kind of money. I'm a cool dude so often times I'll take collateral instead of cash when I let people borrow money.

I have a red 1968 Volkswagen Beetle parked outside my crib and a grown man tricycle stored away in a little room because I took those things instead of cash.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Zzonked wrote:Maybe it does have to do with vag, but I am generally pretty lax with this kind of thing. I actively decided not to make anyone pay or feel bad for an accident a few years ago. 

In reality, she did it to just to pay you back.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 am

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:How much is a 4 bills?
    400 US Americans

Nah. Nothing unsavory anyways. Maybe, some future baked goods. (She like to bakes.)

I'm the same, but I think I'm just that extra nice when it comes to woman. Regardless of age or how they look. 

I'd never not let a dude pay me that kind of money. I'm a cool dude so often times I'll take collateral instead of cash when I let people borrow money.

I have a red 1968 Volkswagen Beetle parked outside my crib and a grown man tricycle stored away in a little room because I took those things instead of cash.

Just about everything you've said here makes you sound like a drug dealer. Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:42 am

Yeah, I wonder how much you'll get from "your people" for those "baked goods."
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:53 am

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:And just like that I gave away nearly 4 bills. Damn.  oh god why
    wtf that's like a winter jacket right there ffs
    Zzonked wrote:Nah I wouldn't accept half anyway cause it was on accident.

rofl you're fucked bro
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 am

ty bud
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 am

For $400 that jacket better be doing something for me other than keep me warm. 

I have $50 jacket I never wear and I still feel like I paid too much for it. Laughing

Unrelated/ anyone got the new Dragon Age? Pre ordered it and it arrived yesterday but only just now going to get a chance to have an extended play session. Also re subscribed to ea access last week just to play with it for 6 hours before release.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:09 am

I will of course be getting it when it comes out here (tomorrow). It's my favourite game series ever. Smile

Had to get it on ps3 this time cause my xbox is fried. Might stop me importing my old saves which could be kinda annoying but oh well.
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 am

You can't really import you old saves anyways. They replaced the save import system with something called the keep. Basically it's like a dragon age timeline and you get to choose how the heroes of the previous dragon age handled major (and some minor) events. Like who became ruler of Fereldan, did you kill Loghain, did the Warden sacrifice him or herself, did the Champion of Kirkwall give up Isebella to the Quanari ect. 

In a way I like it this way. Means I don't have to buy and replay the first dragon age on Xbox since I played that one on PC. Hated that I had to start dragon age two with default worlds because of it.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:39 am

I can't imagine Ché being into that kind of stuff Laughing
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:24 am

I actually love the stuff. Always been into things considered "nerdy" I've just never been around other people that like that stuff so I never developed nerdy mannerisms. 

One of my greatest regrets in life is that I've never played Dungeons and Dragons. I even picked up some dungeon tiles, 20 sided dice and rule books a while back but never had anyone to play with so it's all stored away.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 am

I can kinda relate, although I did used to hang around nerdy people in my youth. I used to go to a game shop and play Yu-Gi-Oh with my cousin and I went to one Yu-Gi-Oh tournament, but that was the extent of that.

I used to play Everquest too, in my opinion it's the most unique MMO ever. If you've never played it or learnt about it watch this video. It basically didn't spoon feed you anything at all, you had to work everything out and cooperate with other people, not to mention it was fucking huge. There were countless secrets that you could never learn all of. Get massive nostalgia from it.

Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:42 am

I've checked it out before and it sounds like something I'd enjoy, but I can't play mmorpg's, I feel awkward playing with people I don't know, and like I said I've never had friends that like that stuff. 

Never playing fantasy themed mmorpgs are another of my life's regrets. Regret over never letting my inner nerd flourish is a recurring theme in my life. So many cons that take place in LA and I've never been to any of them. :'(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 pm