Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Zzonked
FCB
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Scott_LFC
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Eternal Witcher
jeb4eva
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Novi
vel
Grenade
27 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:53 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Get a whole forum seething at you 24/7 with an act and we'll talk  Wink 

If you truly want to reach elite status, get one of the forum members hating you so much that he follows you around the forums constantly and doesn't stop trying to dig up information about you online. That's how you know you've caught a big one.  Smile

You talk about this like it would be some kind of achievement.  Would you not feel slightly ashamed or regretful at the mind blowing amounts of time you've spent making strangers hate you on the internet?  Don't you regret that you didn't spend it doing something useful?  

It's would be deeply sad if it were true but the truth is more sad than the fiction.

You're disappointed that everyone hates you, you're gutted that you've been banned from the only active forum you maintain this persona on and you're deeply deeply embarrassed about the personal details Keyser has uncovered about you, particularly regarding your deafness.  You've come up with this implausible narrative that making people hate you and uncover your details has been your plan all along and they've fallen into your cunning trap to cover up your disappointment and embarrassment.  You are pretending you are playing some kind of trolling game where nobody knows the rules but you are winning anyway because you are losing.  It is not credible and nobody believes it.

I think some of Keyser's conduct has been disgraceful, I'm not into mocking people for their disabilities at all, but using this as retaliation is just embarrassing.  For once in your life you have the moral high ground here, don't abandon it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:24 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Get a whole forum seething at you 24/7 with an act and we'll talk  Wink 

If you truly want to reach elite status, get one of the forum members hating you so much that he follows you around the forums constantly and doesn't stop trying to dig up information about you online. That's how you know you've caught a big one.  Smile

You talk about this like it would be some kind of achievement.  Would you not feel slightly ashamed or regretful at the mind blowing amounts of time you've spent making strangers hate you on the internet?  Don't you regret that you didn't spend it doing something useful?  

It's would be deeply sad if it were true but the truth is more sad than the fiction.

You're disappointed that everyone hates you, you're gutted that you've been banned from the only active forum you maintain this persona on and you're deeply deeply embarrassed about the personal details Keyser has uncovered about you, particularly regarding your deafness.  You've come up with this implausible narrative that making people hate you and uncover your details has been your plan all along and they've fallen into your cunning trap to cover up your disappointment and embarrassment.  You are pretending you are playing some kind of trolling game where nobody knows the rules but you are winning anyway because you are losing.  It is not credible and nobody believes it.

I think some of Keyser's conduct has been disgraceful, I'm not into mocking people for their disabilities at all, but using this as retaliation is just embarrassing.  For once in your life you have the moral high ground here, don't abandon it.

The only time I'm embarrassed is on the rare occasion I ejaculate within 5 minutes of having intercourse with my girlfriend, but my skills in the art of cunnilingus more than makes up for that, so it's all good.

I refer you to these earlier posts of mine:

Scott_LFC wrote:Even this post is gonna have you full of fume and calling bullshit  Very Happy 

And so the cycle never ends.

Scott_LFC wrote:It's like clockwork Laughing

As for the moral high ground. I really don't give a fuck. I posted a video of myself banging my girlfriend-at-the-time, doggy style. Do you really think I give a shit about moral high ground? Laughing

Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:32 am

Scott_LFC wrote:but my skills in the art of cunnilingus more than makes up for that, so it's all good.

Prove it
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:44 am

Stranger wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:but my skills in the art of cunnilingus more than makes up for that, so it's all good.

Prove it

Come round my house and I'll show your anus a good time.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:25 am

Firmino is averaging a goal/assist every 107 minutes this season - better than Ozil (113), De Bruyne (116), Mahrez (118) and Payet (131).

Bobby not worthy

I remember when we signed him, people were quick to say he wasn't a great player. Outperforming Ozil, mates. And in his first season too.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 am

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:56 am

Fucking wrecked by the way, nail on the head.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

Fucking wrecked by the way, nail on the head.

Scott_LFC wrote:

The only time I'm embarrassed is on the rare occasion I ejaculate within 5 minutes of having intercourse with my girlfriend, but my skills in the art of cunnilingus more than makes up for that, so it's all good.

I refer you to these earlier posts of mine:

Scott_LFC wrote:Even this post is gonna have you full of fume and calling bullshit  Very Happy 

And so the cycle never ends.

Scott_LFC wrote:It's like clockwork Laughing

As for the moral high ground. I really don't give a fuck. I posted a video of myself banging my girlfriend-at-the-time, doggy style. Do you really think I give a shit about moral high ground? Laughing

Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:17 am

I don't care about your reply.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 am

No matter how many times you lot repeat what you wish is true, it doesn't make it so Smile
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 am

Kk
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:25 am

At least I am basically Brad Pitt compared to you Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:27 am

Brad Pitt can hear though.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 am

He can also get laid, unlike, say, Gollum.

I can hear with my Cochlear Implant, btw Smile

Edit: I am technically deaf, but with my implant on I am basically not deaf. I can listen to music, hear the radio, watch tv/films (with subtitles as back up in case I miss things), talk on the phone, etc.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:37 am

Gonna have to speak up mate I can't hear you.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:38 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Gonna have to speak up mate I can't hear you.

I'm just glad I can't see you.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:40 am

You must say that to all of the girls you've attempted to plough.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:43 am

That I'm glad I can't see them? Maybe one or two were shameful, yes, but you can't always be picky.

Thankfully most of them have been 7 or 8/10 misc standard.

What was it like losing your virginity to a fleshlight?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:52 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 30 CgVTdZIXEAQ2VHH

Disabled Scott in a disabled toilet. Lol lol lol speak up m8.
    Parasect
    Parasect

Post by Parasect Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:54 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Brad Pitt can hear though.
    FFS.  Lol 2
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:24 am

Tonight marks the beginning of our climb into the top 4.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:04 am

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:53 am

Tonight marks the beginning of our climb into the top 4 this season.*
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:58 am

If you don't get it you can always make a dramatic departure from the forum boasting that you tricked everyone into thinking you thought you would finish in the top 4, meaning you won.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you don't get it you can always make a dramatic departure from the forum boasting that you tricked everyone into thinking you thought you would finish in the top 4, meaning you won.

Did you think that was witty? 

OT: Origi is a beast.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:11 am

Well that's one way to stop him..
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:20 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you don't get it you can always make a dramatic departure from the forum boasting that you tricked everyone into thinking you thought you would finish in the top 4, meaning you won.

No, I thought it was sardonic.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:58 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

No, I thought it was sardonic.

I think the word you're looking for is "shit".

OT: Lol, completely demolished Everton. More than 35 shots to their 3 rofl

Rekt.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:11 am

Really a disappointing result in the context.  We opened fire on them for 40 minutes and only managed two goals.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Glen Miller wrote:Really a disappointing result in the context.  We opened fire on them for 40 minutes and only managed two goals.

Football must be so depressing for you.

Enjoy it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm