Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Ra's al Ghul
Keyser Söze
Scott_LFC
Novi
Mason19294828838822
9 posters

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 am

rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester City v Wigan Athletic

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:41 am

You even mentioned the same work place as what's mentioned on the profile  there there 
    Scott_LFC wrote:Well, I didn't have a problem getting quite a comfy job at Home Retail Group Head Office.

Why are you still denying it?  rofl 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 am

I think you might think I am someone else.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 am

This is pathetic, even by your standards  rofl 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am

You're obviously mistaken. I'm sorry to tell you Laughing

That is stalker-ish behaviour. Better luck next time, though.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 am

The name isn't even the same.

Last edited by Scott_LFC on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:51 am

The more I think about it, the more I think you've actually been sad enough to make those up yourself rofl

At least get my name right.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 am

It's the only thing you can do after an annihilation of this magnitude; deny, deny, deny.

brb same picture
    brb same name
    brb same uni
    brb same years of study
    brb same job
    brb same city
    brb not him
    brb

rofl     

It's not stalker-ish, you asked me to prove it. I just Googled the name on the facebook picture you posted of your PS4, pretty simple.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:56 am

It's not the same name on both of them, though.

Just admit you made them up yourself, lol.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:57 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:
    You mean after I embarrassed you last time  there there   

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic - Page 2 ScreenShot2014-03-07at230020

There you go, little boy.

Yes it is rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:58 am

No it isn't. The LinkedIn one is Mcdougall. That's not even how you spell my name.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 am

Oh wow you've deleted it now rofl Typical.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 am

Keyser Söze wrote:http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/scott-macdougall/68/441/72

No it isn't  rofl 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:01 am

The link isn't even working for me anymore, so you've obviously deleted it facepalm

I think you used the picture from the Behanced page, and made up a fake LinkedIn page that ties in with stuff I've said and this so called "Media Production" degree rofl

Jesus Christ, that is weird. Beyond obsessional, lmao.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 am

The link works fine  rofl 

Wow, you really are ashamed of yourself. 1st the pictures not of you, then it is but the info is wrong, then the info is right but the name is wrong, then finally the name is right but it's a fake account I've made  rofl rofl You were better off just admitting it was you from the start and saving all this embarrassment.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

Creating a fake account just to try and get one over me is really weird, Keyser.

No, the link doesn't work. I will prove it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 am

Manchester City v Wigan Athletic - Page 2 ScreenShot2014-03-09at210725
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 am

Continually rejecting and denying who you are is the weird thing here, Scott.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 am

Link works fine for me, I'm sure a 3rd party can confirm it's working for them like Ra's already has  rofl 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:11 am

Haha, sure. No wonder you were hesitant to do this the last time you brought up that you had proof. You knew it had so many holes Laughing

You've clearly used the Behance account to make up a fake LinkedIn account with the same picture, which is now conveniently not accessible, after you realised that you got the name wrong.

All you're proving, is that you really are as obsessed with me as I said you were. Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 am

Show me a screen shot of the link in action, then, because it's not working for me.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:14 am

Scott, you could just as easily have deleted that LinkedIn account. think  Having 3 posts in a row earlier on this page reeks of desperation.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 am

Wow, I feel a little sorry for you  rofl  I've never met someone that is so ashamed of who they are that they would continually lie about it even in the face of indisputable evidence.

You can continue believing that the link doesn't work, that it's a fake account and that you studied "Advertising and Marketing" if it makes your life more bearable  rofl 
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 am

Moriarty wrote:Scott, you could just as easily have deleted that LinkedIn account. think  Having 3 posts in a row earlier on this page reeks of desperation.

Does the link work for you?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:19 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Moriarty wrote:Scott, you could just as easily have deleted that LinkedIn account. think  Having 3 posts in a row earlier on this page reeks of desperation.

It does not. Do you have to be logged in to view some accounts?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 am

Moriarty wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

It does not. Do you have to be logged in to view some accounts?

Nah, I just click it and it loads, see
    Manchester City v Wigan Athletic - Page 2 A2emg
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:24 am

Working here
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 am

I honestly cannot believe the lengths you've gone to try and do this Laughing Making up a fake profile just to get one over me is beyond pathetic.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:32 am

There's a way to independently verify one way or the other with a pretty high degree of certainty whether Scott's telling the truth or full of it.  It doesn't involve any LinkedIn profiles or anything that could easily be faked by anyone on here, nor anything that could be photoshopped or faked like a degree certificate.

Out of respect for Scott's privacy I'm not sharing it now, but if he'd like me to share it -  to expose Keyser Soze as a fake LinkedIn making obsessive - then I'm more than happy to.  What do you say?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 am

Wigan. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:33 am