Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Sean
Grenade
dena
Scuba Steve
FCB
Zzonked
Scott_LFC
ResurrectionRooney
Dagbon
ayvee1
Clark
Yrael
Iscquin
Keyser Söze
Stranger
Eternal Witcher
Juvendinho
TheRangersFan
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
SophisticatedBeggar
Phadunkin Donuts
Glen Miller
Ra's al Ghul
28 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:50 am

Maniac is a dope film. Elijah Wood was superb.
    Juvendinho

Supports : Zlatan

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Juvendinho Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:59 am

A Serious Man - #e #p #i #c film brahs

Michael Stuhlbarg is a phenomenal actor.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Spring Breakers 5/10. Billing lies mfs. Shallow film with way too many repeated lines and alternating scenes.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:54 am

End Of Watch - went under the radar a bit last year, but it's one of my top films of 2012. The bromance between Gyllenhaal and Pena is awesome.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Fight Club and Rain Man. Both for the first time. shifty
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Man of Steel. I found it an enjoyable watch. Many of the gripes people had with the movie didn't bother me at all. The shaky cam that people weren't very fond of I actually liked. An event that happens near the end of the movie bothered some people, but I thought it was the best part of the movie. It set the the foundation of what we can expect from superman in future films. It made away with one of the characters age old self-imposed restriction and that is what made it great. Superman had always been the most boring major super hero due to his immense power and clean cut way of being. People asked for a grittier version of superman and the movie delivered that. My major complaint with the movie is that it didn't end where it should have. It tacked on some rushed scenes of Clark kent in order to set up future films. It seemed unnecessary in this instance since somebody who was paying attention already knew that the world they created teased at not only opportunities for future superman films, but also other DC heroes leading up to the planned justice league film.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:37 pm

No homo, but Henry Cavil.not worthy Mirin' those aesthetics.

7/10-Destruction was on epic proportions. Appreciate that the film's leads are from small-screen fame, better quality to be found there. Made as good as you can from a film about superman, ridiculous how that conception hit the big time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 pm

SBSP wrote:Fight Club and Rain Man. Both for the first time. shifty

And then you went on to break the first rule of FC: You don't talk about FC. Not cool, man.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Spring Breakers 5/10. Billing lies mfs. Shallow film with way too many repeated lines and alternating scenes.

Watched like 30 mins of it.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:57 pm

I had Argo & Life of Pi on my flight. #exceptional

Life of Pi got a bit annoying at the end, though.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:04 am

Man of Steel was good.
    Juvendinho

Post by Juvendinho Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 am

Rai, I'm diggin the swag in your sig, mf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm

I'm mirin your digging.
    Juvendinho

Post by Juvendinho Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:05 am

I'm diggin' your mirin' of my diggin'.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:47 am

Despicable Me 2 - funny.
    Juvendinho

Post by Juvendinho Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 am

That was such an informative review, SB. Made BG's reviews look like utter shit.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:28 am

Utter class sponge bob, I smell a career in the coming.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:05 am

Stop being so harsh. A truly great writer does not show all of his cards-he draws the reader in. Sponge Robert Squarepants has done a fine job.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Juvendinho wrote:I'm diggin' your mirin' of my diggin'.

I'm mirin' your digging' of my mirin' your diggin'.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 am

Fast 6- Rolling Eyes 

Bard the Bowman was da gawd though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:38 am

The Bourne Trilogy - good stuff.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 am

Just let SB have his own thread, separate it from the lightweights.
    Juvendinho

Post by Juvendinho Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 am

SBSP wrote:The Bourne Trilogy - good stuff.

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_m8qcnnVA7h1rrjgnq
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 am

Watched Scent Of A Women. Pacino was a beast as per usual.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:49 pm

G.I.Joe retaliation- 8/10, Dwayne Johnson carried that film. Dominating presence, haven't seen that type of performance in a while.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm

I hope there are some good movies on my 4 hour flight
    Iscquin
    Iscquin

Post by Iscquin Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Chip wrote:I hope there are some good movies on my 4 hour flight
    Hope they have a documentary about 9/11.
    Iscquin
    Iscquin

Post by Iscquin Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

And I hope you have an Arab flight attendant.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 am

Fast 6 - Not as good as the 5th one, which in turn wasn't as good as the 4th one. Lots of things in this film annoyed me. There were a couple of cool bits though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 am

Juno - really nice movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 pm