Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Clark
Mouse
Moose
Carlos Jenkinson
Phadunkin Donuts
El_indian
SBSP
Childish Logic
moscowmadeit3
Danny
El Jefe
SophisticatedBeggar
jeb4eva
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
Glen Miller
Jorlung
Forest
Zzonked
ayvee1
LeBron
dena
Marvin
polska.
Grenade
Mal
Jordi
The Zlatan
Start.
Ham.
Ra's al Ghul
ShakerMatty
Demba Ba
Harrold
luke.
39 posters

Chat Thread

Forest
    Forest

Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 am

Feel so indie. Put all my music on my old old iPod. Gone from iPhone 4s to this thing

Chat Thread - Page 2 Apple-ipod-nano-front

I might become even more indie and go for my old old old iPod. 80gb memory and it's full of so much shite and I hate it.

Chat Thread - Page 2 Newappleipods-classic-1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:I feel bad for y'all. I mean you guys are fucked if you fuck up.

If I fuck up at least I have drug dealing to fall on.

If I fuck up one of my friends is always talking about starting a business.

I'm sure I could scam him for all he's worth.
    You're a pretty motherfucker. You always have male prostitution to fall back on too.

Forest wrote:Feel so indie. Put all my music on my old old iPod. Gone from iPhone 4s to this thing

Chat Thread - Page 2 Apple-ipod-nano-front

I might become even more indie and go for my old old old iPod. 80gb memory and it's full of so much shite and I hate it.

Chat Thread - Page 2 Newappleipods-classic-1
    I've done all that.

I'm not indy or anything. Just poor and can't buy new shit.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=771391245614

Gave me goosebumps at the end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 am

I saw that the other day. It was a nice gesture I thought to myself but It didn't stir up an emotional reaction that it seems to have stirred up in many others.

Although, truth be told I rarely have any big emotional reaction to anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 am

Man, I wish I had guys telling me all the time how attractive I was.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 am

Can someone from TF please tell me why I've been banned again?

I've done fuck all this time Neutral
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 am

Currently banned on The Student Room and The Fantasista okay

Oh Playmaker, I love you. Please don't ever leave me Sad
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 am

Oh, I see how it is. Their shitty 'member of the month' didn't like my post and threatened to quit.

No, don't go, we need members like you; they said to the member openly admitting he is posting shite whilst drunk.

Fuck their forum Playmaker is boss. PM for life. More indie here too
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 am

This is banworthy over there:

I do not wear the nut hugging skinny jeans mf. I prefer a little breathing space. Skinny carrot are my preference although it's hard to find a decent pair.

I've heard nasty stories about gay bars. Apparently they have sex in the toilets and all sorts. They even make holes in the wall and stick their penises in and wait for someone to come along and suck them off

Member of the month is less constructive than I am and also a homophobic

Enough with all justin timberlake faggs. this is a f football forum you homos. i wonder how you still even post here.

shitty post of the decade. go blow them then? Why are you sharing us thishomo story of yours? Drunk but this is how it is. face it.

I quit. bb justin timberlake homos and kanye west 15y old groopies. siiiiggggghhhhhhh.

SELF BAN.

ANTI HOMO MODE ON.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHH
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 am

#CutForForest

Stay strong
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:38 am

What member was this?
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 am

deneve mf

Not sure if dena or just a random
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 am

Chat Thread - Page 2 Playma10

Gonna get this tattooed on me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:59 am

I know Mal has by all intents and purposes (I love using that phrase) abandoned us, but isn't there a way he could transfer the maintaining of the forum to someone else?

To be honest. I wouldn't mind throwing a little bit of money at Mal and having him transfer the forum to me. I'd try getting it back in shape. Lack of leadership has been this forums downfall.

This is all hypothetical of course. I don't know the first thing about running a forum. Technical side of things that is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Yeah, I'd be in favour of some whose active running this place. But we need the members who were most active back if honest. The likes of kyro and kuled both had like 80 posts per day at its peak, and those two alone actually generated a lot of discussion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:10 pm

All the forum has now are the strong, silent types.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I'd love to have some of the old members back and I think if we did start anew they should be allowed back, open registration would be good too.

I think were we failed as a forum is that we were not vigilant in eradicating problematic members. Everyone has a snarky day or two but we gave members too much free reign. Unfortunately, I can't see a forum working in the long run if the forum isn't quick to draw the ban hammer when they need it.

I think it's the only thing the other forum has going for them that we didn't have here.

Of course I don't think we should have acted like dictators but nobody respected anyone else's authority.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 pm

We rejected against EA's way of running things in favor of more laid back approach and then saw that it brought its own problems.

Chat Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m91smoqds41rbdg9io1_250

Don't remember her from the Harry Potter movie.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:I know Mal has by all intents and purposes (I love using that phrase) abandoned us, but isn't there a way he could transfer the maintaining of the forum to someone else?

To be honest. I wouldn't mind throwing a little bit of money at Mal and having him transfer the forum to me. I'd try getting it back in shape. Lack of leadership has been this forums downfall.

This is all hypothetical of course. I don't know the first thing about running a forum. Technical side of things that is.

If you wanted to have a go I don't think he'd mind. There's probably a few more months of hosting already paid for and I think he just left it open for the sake of it at the moment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Sounds like the start of a new era.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Eternal, have you seen the Game of Thrones extended trailer?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Even if I did want to try to run it myself I'd think I'd fail. A sort of council or team of people running the forum would be the best strategy I think. Nobody can keep an eye on this place all the time after all.

Well, I could because I have very little social life, but you know regular people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm one of those annoying paranoid people who would rather not know a single detail of an upcoming season. Done so successfully with the current Spartacus one, and also done so far with GOT and Da Vinci's Demons.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Haven't even started the new season of the Walking Dead. Went on tumblr and saw Merle joined the group. Heart broken.

I don't really mind spoilers much. Except for ones where people die, mostly because if I like the character I'll be kinda unhappy that I know he will eventually die.

I usually like supporting characters over main characters so there's always a big probability that my favorite character will die.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:45 pm

There literally seem to be no sword and sandal/sorcery films in the distant future. If GOT is cancelled life would lose some of its colour.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:51 pm

They made a lot of them in the 80's. It's kinda disappointing really. We're now have the technology to make a really good high fantasy film but there aren't too many people willing to make them.

I'm a big high fantasy nerd. I love that shit. But there isn't very much film or animations or whatever in that genre out there.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Doesn't help that recent attempts have often failed massively or just been distinctly average. Robin Hood, those two Romano Britan films (Channing Tatum....why would), and I can't really bring any High Fantasy films to mind. Eragon was a disaster, but that must be half a decade ago.

Now that I think about it, they are filming a sequel to Ironclad, which was very underrated. Fight sequences were really well shot. New one has Roxanne McKee, can't hurt.

Looked it up, 300: Rise of an Empire is dated for 2nd of August. Will watch that first or second day.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:39 pm

I offered to buy it off Mal a couple of weeks ago and he ignored my PM Sad

First day at Uni today, got Economics in the Library Basement and I have my Accounting class in the Engineering Department. Yet they have a brand new state of the art business school where people have classes such as biology and spanish Neutral

however iirc NZG is doing Engineering so I might possibly see him Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

This forum was never really a true forum anyways. Most forums are very goal oriented, with the purposes of it being discussion about a topic, finding solutions for problems, or other non personal things. We're a community. We're all well established enough and have shared enough of our personal lives that we have a general idea of what each member is like. That's why it's the same dupes coming back over and over. That's why it would be intimidating for new members to join. I think the most active members we had at a time was only around 50, but we all contributed so much. Average posts per day back then was around 40. Although I'm not saying it was better then or worse now, it's just a tradeoff. I personally like most of the members we have left, throw a couple of kyros and jords back and I'd be quite happy.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:52 pm

mfw Uni sent me an email about an exciting scholarship opportunity in Germany

none of my friends received this email....

I think Uni wants me and Julia to be together

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 pm