Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Danny
JamieB
6 posters

Question about football in general/forum activity

Anonymous

Question about football in general/forum activity Empty Question about football in general/forum activity

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:18 am

Quite obviously, the forums activity has dropped dramatically. People say trolls , but does anyone think it's actually because football is just rather boring at the moment? Not much to talk about?

I mean, Maestro is posting random threads on his forum 24/7, doing anything to create activity. Like Real Madrid sue TV station, Inter Milan fined over racist chants etc. Things which really aren't a great topic for discussion and just clutching at straws for members to post. Making a brand new thread for every signing, Saha to Lazio, something which really nobody cares about. I could make a post for every signing and everybody would say I was spamming, trolling whatever. Which I agree with, but I also find it very pointless because there's no reason to discuss it in a single thread or even at all.

The main point being, is football just a bit boring at the moment? I mean, Man Utd are running away with the PL, Barca with La Liga, Bayern with the Bundesliga and all in all there's pretty much zilch competition.

I'm not saying members leaving isn't a factor, just that it isn't the main one.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Question about football in general/forum activity Empty Re: Question about football in general/forum activity

Post by JamieB Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 am

Maybe, could also be people growing out of the forum phase.
    Danny
    Danny

Question about football in general/forum activity Empty Re: Question about football in general/forum activity

Post by Danny Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 am

That's not the main issue. Activity just about everywhere has dropped, not just in this football section.

Only 2 United fans "left", and our thread is absolutely fucking dead. It's hardly because there's not a lot to talk about in there.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 am

I don't think that's the case, the forum just fell off for various reasons, TF isn't as good because there are still a lot of great members here. Other big soccer forums have tons of activity.

That being said, to me football has been VERY boring the past few months for me. WCQ and MLS will hopefully re-spark my interest.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 am

You seem to be getting a bit obsessed with Maestro and The Fantasista lately. Stop mentioning it over here if you think its a shit forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:36 am

I've only seen it mentioned twice, because Forest was banned & Bogdan said I wouldn't go there.

Oh, and Glen spamming links. None of that is anything to do with me.

Edit: I actually mentioned that the activity really isn't very great. It's just Maestro making loads of threads.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 am

Templeton, you can keep trying to undermine the other forum and posting in every section of this forum to try to boost activity, but that won't change anything. Stop being in denial and accept the reality of the situation, you delusional maniac.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:45 am

So, responding to other people is me being in denial/delusional? Suspect

Can't you just act like a normal person and respond to the question in hand, rather than making up nonsense to derail the thread? Much appreciated.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 am

No, the following posts are you being in denial/delusional:

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Quite obviously, the forums activity has dropped
    dramatically. People say trolls , but does anyone think it's actually
    because football is just rather boring at the moment? Not much to talk
    about?

I mean, Maestro is posting random threads on his forum
    24/7, doing anything to create activity. Like Real Madrid sue TV
    station, Inter Milan fined over racist chants etc. Things which really
    aren't a great topic for discussion and just clutching at straws for
    members to post. Making a brand new thread for every signing, Saha to
    Lazio, something which really nobody cares about. I could make a post
    for every signing and everybody would say I was spamming, trolling
    whatever. Which I agree with, but I also find it very pointless because
    there's no reason to discuss it in a single thread or even at all.

The
    main point being, is football just a bit boring at the moment? I mean,
    Man Utd are running away with the PL, Barca with La Liga, Bayern with
    the Bundesliga and all in all there's pretty much zilch competition.

I'm not saying members leaving isn't a factor, just that it isn't the main one.

Templeton7|RFC wrote:You laugh at the activity of this forum, at
    least not almost every thread in the football section has been created
    by an admin just to make it look busy. Laughing

Not even over exaggerating, it's literally embarrassing.

Templeton7|RFC wrote:
    Forest wrote:My story of preventing a
    terrorist attack by a Muslim at my work place today must have been
    deemed racist I guess Rolling Eyes

This forum will always come out on top.

Posting there is just people looking for something different, it's a phase they'll grow out of.

Templeton7|RFC wrote:The Playmaker won't die.

It'll pick up again.

Templeton7|RFC wrote:There's been around 70 members on in the past 24 hours.

Not to mention the fact that you've been posting in every section in a desperate attempt to raise forum activity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 am

You had your chance, you lied. Simple as that.

Posting things that don't even mention any other forum. Either be constructive like others, or just shut up. Again, simple.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:You had your chance, you lied. Simple as that.

Posting things that don't even mention any other forum. Either be constructive like others, or just shut up. Again, simple.

Are you actually retarded, Templeton, or are you just pretending to be?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 am

You had an aim, to successfully kill the thread. You succeeded, congratulations.

What was the point? I don't know. But hey, now you can move on.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 am

I, now understand, what that post meant, the other day, that had lots of commas, in it. rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm