Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Jord
Gegilworld93
Keanoo
Zzonked
JamieB
crump
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Anonymous

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. Empty Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

Do you masturbate?
    Anonymous

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. Empty Re: Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:08 am

There are females on this forum? scratch
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. Empty Re: Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:09 am

No.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 am

I lol'd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 am

crump wrote:I lol'd

It may be funny, but it's a serious question. Genuinely interested. Out of the girls I've asked in my real life, it's pretty much 50-50, though I suspect some of them are lying.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 am

It's always a burning answer I've wanted aswell to know which females in real life masturbated;
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 am

ilJuventino wrote:There are females on this forum? scratch

this Laughing

But yeah, course they fucking do.

Last edited by Jamieb08 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 am

I bet all girls play with their snatch. They just have more self respect than LAD's do so they don't admit it
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 am

As a LAD I love smashing one out at will
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 am

Always thought this at school, going through people with my mates saying who we think definitely has or hasn't. InvestigationLADS
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 am

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 am

More use of the word LAD, It sickens me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 am

We get a girl drunk then find out. sneakyLADs

One of the girls once admitted she let's tap water drop on her clot when she's in the bath.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:36 am

I think most girls do it fairly regularly.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 am

apparently some girl said her mate used her little finger cos she didn't want a bucket

we did that too carlos

InspectorLADS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 am

If they use the term LAD in Germany when I move there. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 am

Zzonked wrote:I think most girls do it fairly regularly.

That's weird to think about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:If they use the term LAD in Germany when I move there. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

*wouldn't.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:If they use the term LAD in Germany when I move there. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

*wouldn't.

Well done. Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. 3925848005
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

*wouldn't.

GrammarLAD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:32 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

*wouldn't.

Huh?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

*wouldn't.

Huh?

Do I really need to explain this to you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 am

I hope any affirmative response by a female is accompanied by a video to prove it. Can't expect anyone to believe them otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:

Huh?

Yes. I didn't even say 'wouldn't' in my sentence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

You're right, you should have. Until you slouch off to Germany, it's best that you treat England's language with respect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:

You're right, you should have. Until you slouch off to Germany, it's best that you treat England's language with respect.

I don't need to be told what to do by you. I can do what ever the fuck I want. I don't need to show any respect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 am

Hipster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 am

Yeah, definitely. Neutral Rolling Eyes
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 am

Cam wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:I think most girls do it fairly regularly.

Why? Neutral

This question is rather childish in my eyes, definitly not what a 22 (?) year old should be asking on a forum. Most of the girls over 13/14/15 do, if there are any adult girls saying they never masturbated they're definitly lying or asexual Laughing. Baffles me that some guys seem to think girls don't have their own sexuality.

Anyway, Rrobyn will come up with a sarcastic response and Jess will facepalm, those are the only two active girls on here, so what's the point in asking?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Why? Neutral

This question is rather childish in my eyes, definitly not what a 22 (?) year old should be asking on a forum. Most of the girls over 13/14/15 do, if there are any adult girls saying they never masturbated they're definitly lying or asexual Laughing. Baffles me that some guys seem to think girls don't have their own sexuality.

Anyway, Rrobyn will come up with a sarcastic response and Jess will facepalm, those are the only two active girls on here, so what's the point in asking?

Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:52 am