Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
JonjoShelvey
Zzonked
Start.
Ben 10
Dedge
Phadunkin Donuts
Laurencio
arsenalap11
Jord
Jeff
Mouse
Dean
Gegilworld93
Alaba v2
Glen Miller
Cadbury
Bushido
Grenade
Harrold
Danny
SBSP
PrideOfTheMidlands
Forest
Jordan Henderchip
Sean
Mustangt125
Kuled
CollieBuddz
George
JamieB
Muhkoo
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
samiz
Cam
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Theo Filippo
AndItsKoren!
El_indian
Scouser_Dave
ricky//habana
46 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Dean
    Dean

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Dean Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Sahin left the biggest club in the world for a that midtable English club?
    He went on loan to get first team action, of course he would leave to a midtable team like Liverpool. He is only using you as a stepping stone for Madrid or elsewhere. Laughing Llorente has options of permanent moves to great teams like Juventus.

So why didn't he go to a 'great' team like Arsenal then? Champions League football etc... Arsene 'The Professor' Wenger his master? 'Cos Arsene wanted him, there's no doubt about it. He just wouldn't match the wages he wanted. That's why he moved here. You're in a job, would you take a pay cut? Just for more playing time? Don't think so.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Sahin awful Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Well technically, yes. And the fact we are a bigger club.

Take Sahin for example. Did he really choose us over Arsenal for the fact it was a 'big dream' to play in front of the Kop? Or was it the fact we chose to meet his and his agents financial demands? And the fact Wenger refused to? (And it was a good decision as well, he's awful.)

I like this honesty Happy Tears

It's not honesty, it's the truth. Money 'rules' football. And it's the 'main' factor in players moving. Ronaldo is looking likely to go to PSG in the Summer, many respected journalists say there is actually a possibility of it happening. And we all know it's 'cos he's angling for a new contract at Madrid.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Honesty = truthfulness. bernie
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:Sahin awful Laughing

I've seen nothing from him. Nothing. And now he can't even get in our first XI, now. He's been a passenger in the Premier League, mate.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

kyro7 wrote:Honesty = truthfulness. Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 4099200665
    rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

kyro7 wrote:Honesty = truthfulness. bernie

Yeah Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Dean wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:He went on loan to get first team action, of course he would leave to a midtable team like Liverpool. He is only using you as a stepping stone for Madrid or elsewhere. Laughing Llorente has options of permanent moves to great teams like Juventus.

So why didn't he go to a 'great' team like Arsenal then? Champions League football etc... Arsene 'The Professor' Wenger his master? 'Cos Arsene wanted him, there's no doubt about it. He just wouldn't match the wages he wanted. That's why he moved here. You're in a job, would you take a pay cut? Just for more playing time? Don't think so.

He wanted to go to Arsenal, but Madrid didn't want it
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19364375

He's also anything but shit, it doesn't help when he's a defensive midfielder being asked to play further up
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Dean wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:He went on loan to get first team action, of course he would leave to a midtable team like Liverpool. He is only using you as a stepping stone for Madrid or elsewhere. Laughing Llorente has options of permanent moves to great teams like Juventus.

That's nothing to do with Sahin, that's Real Madrid not accepting the terms of the loan we offered to them.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Dean wrote:
    AndItsKoren! wrote:Sahin awful Laughing

I've seen nothing from him. Nothing. And now he can't even get in our first XI, now. He's been a passenger in the Premier League, mate.

He's injured or something.

Also like the other two have said, Sahin wanted to go to arsenal but Jose didn't let him. He wanted Rodgers to have him.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Dean wrote:It's not honesty, it's the truth.
    rofl
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm

I know Dean has always been a big fan of Llorente....let the kid dream.

I still think we'll make the top 4.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Joe Cole is in talks with QPR according to SSN.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Any chance of us signing David Villa?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 pm

George wrote:Any chance of us signing David Villa?

If the club made a move, possibly. But they won't, so no.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:38 am

Sahin is not an awful player, he hasn't played at his best for us, but you don't get voted as Bundesliga player of the season unless you've got some serious talent. We should give him a run in the side in his favoured position, not playing him as a number 10 when that's not his role.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 Uhhhh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:05 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

rofl
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:12 am

Swansea are trying to get Villa aren't they?
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

Just asking a question brah. I mean, Swansea have been linked with him, so perhaps that means we could make a move. Most likely a loan deal.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:59 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8374292/Premier-League-Real-Madrid-s-Xabi-Alonso-would-consider-Liverpool-return

Although he never actually says Liverpool. Laughing
    Alaba v2
    Alaba v2

Supports : God

Post by Alaba v2 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:He's also anything but shit, it doesn't help when he's a defensive midfielder being asked to play further up

He's not a defensive midfielder you ape.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:51 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 70955
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 am

Sahin is a deep lying playmaker
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Alaba v2 wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:He's also anything but shit, it doesn't help when he's a defensive midfielder being asked to play further up

He's not a defensive midfielder you ape.

He said: 'I’ve played my whole career deeper – that’s my position.

'But I have played as a No 10 here. It was new for me but I tried my best.

'If I could choose a position it would be holding, as I feel more comfortable playing deeper and can give my all.'

neuclap neuclap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

rofl

I love you now.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 pm

According to the Mirror we are looking to cancel Nuri Sahin's loan deal.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:According to the Mirror we are looking to cancel Nuri Sahin's loan deal.
    I don't think he can be arsed being here and as long as we replace him then I'm not too fussed, his performances have probably not been worth the wages we're paying. Lucas is back, Gerrard is coming back into form and Henderson looks to be finding his feet so it won't be a huge blow or anything.

Last edited by Jord on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:21 am

PSSST Fergie, we could kinda need someone like Sahin balancing out the middle, so you know... get him shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 am

Laurencio wrote:PSSST Fergie, we could kinda need someone like Sahin balancing out the middle, so you know... get him shifty
    Fergie won't want soft arses with big pockets like Sahin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:51 pm