Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
JamieB
arsenalap11
6 posters

Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson)

Anonymous

Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson) Empty Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 am

Anonymous

Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson) Empty Re: Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 am

Marky Mark could've done something different with his career after getting critical acclaim for The Departed and The Fighter but he always goes back to doing shit films.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson) Empty Re: Pain and Gain trailer (Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson)

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 am

I really like him but yea I agree a bit. Good old Ted though Razz
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 am

Got to admit, last bit of it amused me Laughing
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Laughing

Looks great.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Zibra wrote:Marky Mark could've done something different with his career after getting critical acclaim for The Departed and The Fighter but he always goes back to doing shit films.
    Mate, let's face it, Matt Damon carried him through The Departed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Glen Damon wrote:
    Zibra wrote:Marky Mark could've done something different with his career after getting critical acclaim for The Departed and The Fighter but he always goes back to doing shit films.

Matt not worthy
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Glen Damon wrote:

The ending of The Departed greatly pleased me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Yrael wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Mate, let's face it, Matt Damon carried him through The Departed.

The ending of The Departed greatly pleased me.

Likewise. I love that film.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Leo carried them both
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Look forward to this movie.

Mark Wahlberg looking stacked and Arnie mk2 will make for a real alpha movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:30 pm