Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
menalawyerguy
Mouse
6 posters

Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN!

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN! Empty Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN!

Post by Mouse Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 am

Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN! 914411

Last edited by Mc Babel on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN! Empty Re: Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN!

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:52 am

How do we know they were rioters?
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN! Empty Re: Manchester Rioters meeting my friend PAIN!

Post by GK01 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am

menalawyerguy wrote:How do we know they were rioters?

Coming down a street rioters went down, reason police were running that way to block off their exit.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 am

A helicopter was watching them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am

Mon eh Polis.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    A helicopter was watching them.

So we're told. But we never see that. Chances are, if they were out and about at that point, they probably were rioters. But I won't rejoice in a beatdown until I'm sure they were guilty.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 am

I'm sure the riot officers would make sure they're beating up rioters and not inocent bypassers.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I'm sure the riot officers would make sure they're beating up rioters and not inocent bypassers.

I'm not. Maybe I'm scarred because I'm from Detroit, but I've seen guys take beatings just for looking at a cop the wrong way.
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am

Fair enough. Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 am

From what I've heard, Manchester has remained relatively untouched so far. Is that true?
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:40 am

No. Manchester was the hardest hit in the country last night. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 am

cheesy wrote:From what I've heard, Manchester has remained relatively untouched so far. Is that true?

quiet the opposite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 am

Taken at 10.15pm on August 9th, 2011, in Manchester. Tactical Aid Unit catch rioters trying to flee from the city centre, and blockade the street. The sound you can hear in the background is the helicopter overhead, which had been hovering around the area for about 10 minutes, tracking them with its spotlight.

The man on the bike gets up on his own, and is ushered to the side of the road by a policeman. Another man with a bike is questioned, and allowed to continue on.

After seeming to question those they had caught for a few minutes, the two teams met at the top of the hill and left with the TAU van, heading back towards the city centre. To the best of my knowledge no arrests were made.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 am

cheesy wrote:From what I've heard, Manchester has remained relatively untouched so far. Is that true?

About as untouched as Jenna Jamison.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

Taken at 10.15pm on August 9th, 2011, in Manchester. Tactical Aid Unit catch rioters trying to flee from the city centre, and blockade the street. The sound you can hear in the background is the helicopter overhead, which had been hovering around the area for about 10 minutes, tracking them with its spotlight.

The man on the bike gets up on his own, and is ushered to the side of the road by a policeman. Another man with a bike is questioned, and allowed to continue on.

After seeming to question those they had caught for a few minutes, the two teams met at the top of the hill and left with the TAU van, heading back towards the city centre. To the best of my knowledge no arrests were made.

Is that what they were doing? Questioning? haha

And if they were definitely rioters, why were no arrests made then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:01 am