Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Llorentes_Hair
Ham.
Walcott
ayvee1
wellz
jeb4eva
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
Danny
Kuled
JamieB
Forest
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jeff
Theo Filippo
Glen Miller
LiamB_14
Zzonked
Sean
Keanoo
VivaRonaldoLAD
AndItsKoren!
Cameron.
Andy
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
37 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 am

not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 am

20Legend wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 16 IGUN7DeDtLIDV

Why the fuck isn't this guy getting any first team football ?!?!
    Scoring a worldy for the U21s doesn't mean you're necessarily good enough to play for the first team. Laughing

He's also primarily a right back(I think). Good luck forcing Rafael out of the team.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 am

Don't think he was being serious Daniel shifty

Predictions for tonight? i think 4-1 Smile
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 am

Btw, Man U should never have sold James Chester. Would be perfect for your team right now, PL quality centre back easily. I'd argue he is better than Smalling.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:55 am

Kinda agree, i really liked him whilst he was here.

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:59 am

He isn't the tallest but I guess in home games that wouldn't be such a problem, when the ball is on the floor he reads the game amazingly. Knows when to go to intercept the ball or stay tight and tackle the guy as soon as he receives it. Villa are interested but the Allam's are laughing at the rumoured bids. I don't think Bruce or the Allam's will let him go in January for anything less than £4m. If Hull make it to the Premier League then that number will double in price.

Amos has been disappointing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 am

Haven't got a clue about Chester since leaving us, is he really that good are you exaggerating? Dry Smile
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:30 am

Smalling isn't brilliant, kinda overrated. But yeah, Chester is good, what lets him down is his height, he is only 5"10. He looks even better in a three back formation this season though, mobility is more important than height so his weakness doesn't get exploited as much.

Hull would be top of the league if they had a striker who was good in the air. So many quality crosses are put in but there is simply no one to get on the end of them. Laughing Do Man U have anyone? Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 16 279869
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 am

20Legend wrote:

Mate, it's the fucking reserves. Look what Bebe can do

lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 am

Kuled wrote:
    20Legend wrote:

Mate, it's the fucking reserves. Look what Bebe can do

lool
    Even with that run, you can see he rarely has control of the ball and is a shit footballer.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:30 am

JamieB wrote:Don't think he was being serious Daniel shifty

It's Super, of course he was. shifty
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 am

Thats Super? oh fair enough, probably right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 am

I was being sarcastic.

If he can defend at all he would do better then rafael, hes shit at defending.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:20 am

20Legend wrote:I was being sarcastic.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 am

Danny wrote:
    JamieB wrote:Don't think he was being serious Daniel shifty

It's Super, of course he was. shifty
    Super Manc? eek
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Danny wrote:It's Super, of course he was. shifty
    Super Manc? eek
    Course not, Super Manc wasn't a complete moron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 am

Oh. okay

Sleep well sweet prince.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:50 am

Fucking hell, what an awful game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

1-0's a rare thing these days.
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Rafael, Evans and Smalling not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Clean sheet for the first time in months. Shame we couldn't have actually played well to go along with it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

CLEAN SHEET!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:52 am

It was boring. But I don't think you guys had a bad game. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:It was boring. But I don't think you guys had a bad game. shifty
    In terms of creating chances we were awful.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:It was boring. But I don't think you guys had a bad game. shifty
    What game were you watching?

We created fuck all clear chances, passing was piss poor in the final third. And as if it's not bad enough to be playing shite and only leading 1-0 at home to fucking West Ham, Evra thinks it's a good idea to give them a chance to nick a point at the end.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 am

Reminded me of the shitty Wigan game in 08-09 when Rooney scored in the first minute and we played like today for the rest of the game
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 am

My friends, I understand your frustrations, however this is what it will be like from now when Dimitar Berbatov is not here to inspire some dazzling football. No longer will the fans gasp for breath at Old Trafford with repetitive predictable play. Berbatov would have outshone everyone in the United frontline tonight Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 16 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 am

kyro7 wrote:
    In terms of creating chances we were awful.
    That's true. But what I'd take from this match is that you played as a pretty solid unit. I think that Man United pretty much cruised through this match. West Ham didn't look up for it for most of the match, and it seems that apathy was transferred onto Man United's players. What I saw was the team just going through the motions for most of the match.

Which of course makes the energetic players stand out for better or for worse.

I don't know, maybe it was because you were up 1-0 but I didn't think United played that bad considering the circumstances.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 am

Wow, a post about football that isn't about Hernandez
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 am

20Legend wrote:I was being sarcastic.

Well then, I look like a complete idiot now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:04 am