Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Llorentes_Hair
Ham.
Walcott
ayvee1
wellz
jeb4eva
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
The Zlatan
ShakerMatty
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
Danny
Kuled
JamieB
Forest
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jeff
Theo Filippo
Glen Miller
LiamB_14
Zzonked
Sean
Keanoo
VivaRonaldoLAD
AndItsKoren!
Cameron.
Andy
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Cam
Phadunkin Donuts
37 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

Anonymous

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 am

kyro7 wrote:The problem for me is, I don't want Robin not playing as the striker.

True, But if you watch him he actually seems to like to drift out wide sometimes.

and its a good thing cause his crossing is fantastic.
    Anonymous

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 am

Even if we don't have Hernandez starting he's an amazing player to bring on, I suppose it wouldn't hurt playing something like:

Hernandez

Rooney - Robin - Valencia

At times.

Rooney was really shit today though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:53 am

I'd rather have 3 players who can all interchange rather than just 2, that's why I wouldn't start Hernandez.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am

kyro7 wrote:Even if we don't have Hernandez starting he's an amazing player to bring on, I suppose it wouldn't hurt playing something like:

Hernandez

At times.

At times it might work.

Yeah wasn't at his best.

I would go like this

RvP--Chico
    Rooney

Basically just 4-4-2 (play rooney CM) but let rooney push forward and move freely around the pitch,
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 am

Rooney going to the left is worse than Hernandez on the left.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 am

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Even if we don't have Hernandez starting he's an amazing player to bring on, I suppose it wouldn't hurt playing something like:

Hernandez

At times.

At times it might work.

Yeah wasn't at his best.

I would go like this

RvP--Chico
    Rooney

Basically just 4-4-2 (play rooney CM) but let rooney push forward and move freely around the pitch,
    I don't think you've quite thought that through.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:01 am

Danny wrote:
    20Legend wrote:

At times it might work.

Yeah wasn't at his best.

I would go like this

RvP--Chico
    Rooney

I don't think you've quite thought that through.

Maybe so. But its a difficult thing to get all the players in the starting 11 which sucks.

Just want Chico to start more.
    and you obviously can't drop Rvp.
    Rooneys pretty important too.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 am

The only way I'd want Hernandez, Rooney and van Persie all starting is when we play 4-3-1-2.

But even then that gets rid of wingers- and a lot of the time just about any threat out wide. Not that we had too much today when we actually played them. lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 am

Danny wrote:The only way I'd want Hernandez, Rooney and van Persie all starting is when we play 4-3-1-2.

But even then that gets rid of wingers- and a lot of the time just about any threat out wide. Not that we had too much today when we actually played them. Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 1735100789

And when ever we play without wingers we are shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 am

Convert Rooney into the Pirlo role.

It worked for me on FIFA. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 am

Just read through RAWK and Bluemoon's threads, was fucking lovely. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Convert Rooney into the Pirlo role.

It worked for me on FIFA. Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 279869

Fergie should try it
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 am

RAWK's fucking fantastic. Apparently it's sad of us to look on there after we'd won. We wouldn't look if they didn't sprout so much bullshit.

Time to see what City fans have to say. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 am

Danny wrote:RAWK's fucking fantastic. Apparently it's sad of us to look on there after we'd won. We wouldn't look if they didn't sprout so much bullshit.

Time to see what City fans have to say. Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 279869

Nice avatar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdafe74NHm1qfw72xo1_500

Not sure if flying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 am

Chicharito Hernandez ‏@CH14_
    I dont care if they don't give me the 2nd goal, for me I score a hattrick to my teammates to win the game. The matchball is coming home!

rofl
    Andy

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am

kyro7 wrote:Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdafe74NHm1qfw72xo1_500

Not sure if flying.
    Should be turned into another "Hernandez in space" photoshop.

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mcg26c9LIP1rae1k9o1_500
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:41 am

kyro7 wrote:Chicharito Hernandez ‏@CH14_
    I dont care if they don't give me the 2nd goal, for me I score a hattrick to my teammates to win the game. The matchball is coming home!

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 70955

Love Chico Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 914411

Tbh he deserved the second goal to be credited to him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am

Looked like it would of probably gone out wide. I didn't actually see it until the game was over but then I thought that it was probably correctly given as an own goal.

7 in 5 isn't so bad though.
    Andy

Post by Andy Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am

20Legend wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Chicharito Hernandez ‏@CH14_

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 70955

Love Chico Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 914411

Tbh he deserved the second goal to be credited to him.
    Technically, it was an own goal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Looked like it would of probably gone out wide. I didn't actually see it until the game was over but then I thought that it was probably correctly given as an own goal.

Have Mexico got a game midweek? If not, Hernandez is 100 percent to start v Norwich.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:46 am

I know it was technically an own goal, He should still get credited with it.

Like in the 09/10 season against Arsenal at the Emirtes Nanis chip goal was technically an Almunia Own goal but was credited and given to Nani.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 am

Realistically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Looked like it would of probably gone out wide. I didn't actually see it until the game was over but then I thought that it was probably correctly given as an own goal.

Have Mexico got a game midweek? If not, Hernandez is 100 percent to start v Norwich.
    Mexico don't play until next year. I know it's only a few months away but it feels like it's light-years away. Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 586389253

I think he'll have a quiet game if he starts. I think the problem is that United start off pretty slow these days so when they feel a bit of urgency and go all out Hernandez is already knackered running around for 45 minutes like a headless chicken hoping someone through balls that bitch to him.

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'cause I'm a no grammer simpleton.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:09 am

Lets go back to the good old Hernandez days.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am

I love the part where they go, "and now in English!) and they just add a fake English accent at the end of Chicharito to turn it into Chichari-toe. Laughing

Good times, glad he's scoring again. Went a few month where he was being ripped apart by the Mexican media and pseudo aficionados. The silence is glorious. They'll come out under their rock when he misses a penalty or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 am

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdak25HN0T1qk1fueo1_r1_250 Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mdak25HN0T1qk1fueo2_250

Robin spotted me in the crowd. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 am

“Nobody can take my smile away, you know? I played for Manchester United and that was my main goal.”

Makes me feel sick when I see that quote from Berba. lool
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 am

Why?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:06 pm