Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dragonborn
Alaba v2
El Jefe
Keanoo
Weather130
AndItsKoren!
samiz
Ben 10
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
LeBron
arsenalap11
Say
Kuled
Mason
ShakerMatty
CM Monk
Harrold
YukiAbe1996
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
Demoz
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by JamieB Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Glad there's a new contender for the world heavyweight title, i was getting sick of Del Rio tbh.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 am

There neeeds to be a new champion as well.

Is it just me or are the storylines getting a little stale?
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 am

Undertaker return is needed Razz and yeah either new Wwe champion or something happens to make CM Punk good again since i'd actually prefer a good CM Punk over a good John Centa tbh
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 am

I enjoyed last nights main event.

http://bollyline.info/dm.php?id=xu6syu

19:20 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 70955

24:25, best part. I think Ryback is great, first time in a while i've wanted to see a face beat a heel properly. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 688105

Also if you watched the full show, did you see the 'thats what she said' sign? They put it on camera at the perfect time during the first Vince and Punk segment, was pretty funny. It got confiscated later in the night, apparently the girl that took it wanted it for when Bryan came out as he did his 'no, no, no!' Laughing
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 am

It was brilliant last night ;D can't wait to see the reaction next week Smile
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 am

JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 am

Seen it, not sure what to say about it unless it was just Punk carrying on being more Heel and it wasn't actually a fan? no idea....

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 am

JamieB wrote:Seen it, not sure what to say about it unless it was just Punk carrying on being more Heel and it wasn't actually a fan? no idea....

you kidding? The guy was shocked.. was defiantely not a plant.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 am

If you look here Punk turns around numerous times, the fan touches the back of his head which causes Punk to flip.

Actually scratch that, Punk hit the wrong fan Laughing

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

Yeah, he hit the wrong fan. I smell a lawsuit. Kinda stupid a heel going through the crowd though, I'm not sure what they tried to achieve from it. He is already playing some cowardly character and I doubt walking through the crowd is going to do enough to make him look like he isn't a coward.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:10 am

VivaRonaldoLAD wrote:If you look here Punk turns around numerous times, the fan touches the back of his head which causes Punk to flip.

Actually scratch that, Punk hit the wrong fan Laughing

Yeah just seen a news thing online about it, what an idiot Laughing
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 am

Happy birthday Eddie.

The guy Punk hit has apparently filed a police report too.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 am

Wheyy.. They should have put some more security there, if they knew that Punk was gonna go into the crowd. Laughing

I feel sorry for the guy though, didn't really do anything.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 am

Sacramento,California. Where Punk went apeshit Very Happy WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 914411

Sucks for the guy though, he nudged Punk accidentally and paid the price. It was really the guy who kept trying to touch the belt and the other guy who shoved Punk.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 am

I'm actually surprised fans didn't pile in and attack him after he hit the fan. If this was in Britain i'm fairly sure fans would have attacked the athlete.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 am

He hit the wrong guy for fuck sake

(I dont watch wrestling btw)

Watch as the smaller guy in the white top creeps around to the right hand side of the guy who got hit, then sticks the finger up behind his head before pushing his head forward. The guy turns around and smacks the wrong guy
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am

We already know he hit the wrong fan. Neutral
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

facepalm
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 am

I wouldn't sue him, I'd just ask the WWE to meet him and maybe get a few signed stuff from him, maybe his new DVD for example and a few shirts. shifty
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

I'd do that Razz hopefully he's a good and big enough fan of wrestling to accept Smile although you saying that makes me wish i was him Laughing
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:21 am

I think they should make it into a storyline, surely any fan would jump at being involved in a storyline, I would. Laughing

They could have a 'public apology' segment at the end of raw. During the show they could cut to Punk talking to various people, Heyman, AJ etc saying how he regrets how he acted and that he'll do the right thing later on.
    When it comes to it, just have Punk be like 'I'm..' then he can brutally attack the fan. He would get massive heat for it I reckon.

They'd be a limit on what he can do to the fan though seeing as he wont know how to take moves. It'd just be kicking, punching, things like that.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 am

Yeah true, guess they could leave it a couple of weeks to let them train up for it or he could do a face turn by apologising but that wouldn't make sense i guess.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:54 am

That would be pretty epic.

What are you guy's thoughts on Vince firing the head of creative during Raw? Seems like things could be going to change soon, maybe with better storylines and stuff.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

Cam wrote:That would be pretty epic.

What are you guy's thoughts on Vince firing the head of creative during Raw? Seems like things could be going to change soon, maybe with better storylines and stuff.

Didn't hear about that. I heard over the past month he fired two people in creative, both had been around the company for over 10 years. I did hear he had a massive go at someone over that 'that's what she said sign' because it hadn't been confiscated.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 am

CM Punk has his awesome hair back ;D
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am

Confusing, watching NXT with CM Punk on it and doesn't seem heel on here.....

Even shook JR's hand :S must just be NXT....opposite world.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 am

JamieB wrote:Confusing, watching NXT with CM Punk on it and doesn't seem heel on here.....

Even shook JR's hand :S must just be NXT....opposite world.

Are you sure it isn't a replay? Because idk how he can suddenly have his old hair back. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 214775
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am

Nah its the latest one and its not fully back, you can tell at the back its still a little short.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:39 am

Tbh, before it was too long. I think it probably looks better with it shorter on the back and sides.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 am

Really? makes him look like a bit of a dick tbh which is good since he is actually potraying that sort of character at the moment Laughing but yeah i honestly think he looks awesome with the hair long and combined back, much cooler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:17 pm