Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
VivaRonaldoLAD
Dragonborn
Alaba v2
El Jefe
Keanoo
Weather130
AndItsKoren!
samiz
Ben 10
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
LeBron
arsenalap11
Say
Kuled
Mason
ShakerMatty
CM Monk
Harrold
YukiAbe1996
ResurrectionRooney
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
Demoz
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by JamieB Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 A5BfWRiCEAAPYPE

Kind of back and is it just me or does the NXT title belt look really shit? Laughing
    Andy

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Andy Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm

nvm
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 am

JamieB wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 A5BfWRiCEAAPYPE

Kind of back and is it just me or does the NXT title belt look really shit? Laughing

Looks cool there. I didn't even notice it was that long on Monday though.

Also, Ryback's clothesline on Punk was epic, like my favourite moment in ages. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 599439
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 am

Same, seems like it grew really quick.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 am

ARRRRR KAY OHHHHHH OUT OF NOWHERE!!

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 68396_364853930264391_1609059616_n
    Andy

Post by Andy Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 am

Laughing
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 am

VivaRonaldoLAD wrote:ARRRRR KAY OHHHHHH OUT OF NOWHERE!!

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 68396_364853930264391_1609059616_n

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 70955
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

fucking brilliant Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 am

rofl
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 am

http://www.wwe.com/videos/cm-punk-and-stone-cold-steve-austin-square-off-on-wwe-13-26059936

Gotta love Stone cold Laughing
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

CM Punk vs Ryback at Hell in a cell eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Given that Punk walks of HIAC as the champion.

Feed me more....he's already right there next to you, twatface.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 am

Ryback > Punk. For once, Punk might actually be in the main event of a PPV without Cena pulling him along, thanks to Ryback.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:36 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Punk might actually be in the main event of a PPV without Cena pulling him along

Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:25 am

I still maintain that Punk will keep his title until Royle Rumble, where he will lose to the Rock. He'll have a few close calls between now and then though.
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:30 am

Hopefully Punk wins, Ryback will be shit as the WWE Champion.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 am

The only way they can end this without Punk losing his title and Ryback losing his momentum is end it in a no contest. 2 ways I can think of doing this, Lesnar interferes, then Cena interferes and Punk runs away. Or, both men are unable to continue which'll make Punk retain but Ryback wont have lost the match. No DQ's in hell in a cell which is the big problem.

I'm fairly sure Ryback wont lose, and if he does it will be a Lesnar interference.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 am

Hasn't Lesnar gone?
    Andy

Post by Andy Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:48 am

I doubt Lesnar will interfere, if anyone does it will be Cena.

Dolph Ziggler said he'll cash in the MITB contract, surely if Big Show wins, it can't happen to him again.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 am

Cam wrote:Hasn't Lesnar gone?

No. He is under contract until Wrestlemania next year I believe, but in his contract he only has to do a certain amount of shows. They're probably saving most of the dates for the road to Wrestlemania.

Andy wrote:I doubt Lesnar will interfere, if anyone does it will be Cena.

Dolph Ziggler said he'll cash in the MITB contract, surely if Big Show wins, it can't happen to him again.

Lesnar interfering would set up Lesnar v Ryback at next years Wrestlemania to put Ryback over.

And if Big Show wins, I imagine Dolph will cash in on him. You have to remember, the idea of these older people is to make the younger ones look better and help them elevate their careers. Ziggler beating Sheamus would make Sheamus look weaker, Ziggler beating Big Show wouldn't do much damage.

Hopefully Barrett interferes to help Sheamus lose, want to see those 2 feud. Big Show wins, Ziggler cashes in and dumps Vickie the night after turning face.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 am

Have any of you seen any of the Iron Sheik videos on YouTube? They are the funniest things I've watched. rofl

Spoiler:
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 am

I agree with Cam about CM Punk, only rumours plus The Rock won't have it long due to his schedule but for the fans i guess and as for Hell in a cell,I can see some interfence, the cell breaking or CM Punk finds a weakness in Ryback to defeat him(he is undefeated so i have my doubts whether WWE will end it yet)
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:32 am

BAH GAWD,, THAT CAR JUST RAN OVER AUSTIN, THAT CAR JUST RAN OVER AUSTIN!!!11!!!!!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 am

brb Kane is on Twitter

@KaneWWE brb
    JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

wow Laughing wish undertaker was on....
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Ryback has some awesome moves. His powerbomb on Punk rofl
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:05 am

My expectations were too high when they announced Vickie Guerrero. I was like

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Tumblr_m6frbfvGaA1rnvapzo1_500

Last edited by Andy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 am

JamieB
    JamieB

Post by JamieB Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 am

...?

Not happy with Vickie Gurrero appointment, wanted someone new :/
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 am

JamieB wrote:...?

I quoted my mistake instead of editing Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 pm