Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Marvin
dena
SophisticatedBeggar
Stranger
Novi
Bye_Ya
Jeff
Ham.
Royal
Theo Filippo
PrideOfTheMidlands
Start.
Mvan
limerickcitykid
Yrael
Jordan Henderchip
The Maestro
Harrold
CollieBuddz
blackskar
crump
Dean
Ra's al Ghul
MickStupp
Forest
menalawyerguy
Clark
Paulinho
ConorCelticFC
arsenalap11
Mouse
ShakerMatty
Jorlung
Andy
Trent
sunmoon
George
JK
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Danny
Juventino
Sean
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jord
Mal
Cam
TheRangersFan
SBSP
Keanoo
Pippo
El_indian
Childish Logic
Zzonked
MrBlueguy
59 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:48 am

Rango 7/10 Not bad.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Keanoo Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 am

The Cabin in the Woods - 7.5/10
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

The Cabin In The Woods - 6/10.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am

The Cabin in the woods: 4.5/10
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

Like Crazy-6/10
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Bourne Legacy - not bad. Haven't properly seen the rest, so it didn't make too much sense in the beginning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 am

God Bless America: 8/10.

Superb critical take on the ridiculous celebrity culture and general douchebagness that exists in society.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

SBSP wrote:Bourne Legacy - not bad. Haven't properly seen the rest, so it didn't make too much sense in the beginning.
    You should go back and watch the first 3 in that case then, fantastic trilogy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 am

We Bought A Zoo - 7/10

A nice "feel good" movie. Makes it even cooler the zoo is just 10 minutes from my house. Smile

http://www.dartmoorzoo.org/

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 am

Rei Andros wrote:God Bless America: 8/10.

Superb critical take on the ridiculous celebrity culture and general douchebagness that exists in society.
    Watched that yesterday on Netflix.

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 12 2156
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am

is there a decent copy TDKR around anywhere yet?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 am

I Believe I Can Fly (Flight of the Frenchies) - Fascinating indie documentary on high-lining and baselining.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am

Hugo - 8/10
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm

True Grit. I liked it.

8.5/10
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

The Avengers - very enjoyable, 9/10
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Total recall

Holy shit that was bad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 am

Childish Logic wrote:Total recall

Holy shit that was bad.
    They should have never remade that, Arnold made it a classic.

ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:33 am

Taxi Driver - good watch, some things I didn't quite get though. 7/10
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:22 am

Inglorious Basterds- 10/10. Absolutely outstanding film. Dialogue is fantastic. The scene in the 'bar' (pub) is genius.

Also seen someone mention Taxi Driver? Another 10/10 for me. A cult classic. Though you do have to understand the film, what it's trying to achieve and it's motives. I did a lot of extensive research on it. And some of the shit that went on in making that movie, you wouldn't believe. I think it's a masterpiece.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 am

Chris wrote:
    Childish Logic wrote:Total recall

Holy shit that was bad.
    They should have never remade that, Arnold made it a classic.

rofl

well at least the newer one had hotter chicks shifty

but honestly..... the hell? are they allowed to do that?

(also at the start, it said original film hahaha)
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 am

I want to see it but the original is one of my favorites so I don't know if it'll ruin it for me or not
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 am

Blue Valentine 8/10- Pretty good film, Ryan Gosling is just a good good actor man.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:35 am

Dean wrote:Inglorious Basterds- 10/10. Absolutely outstanding film. Dialogue is fantastic. The scene in the 'bar' (pub) is genius.

Also seen someone mention Taxi Driver? Another 10/10 for me. A cult classic. Though you do have to understand the film, what it's trying to achieve and it's motives. I did a lot of extensive research on it. And some of the shit that went on in making that movie, you wouldn't believe. I think it's a masterpiece.

Both among my favorite movies of all time, I think IB has the best dialogue out of any Tarantino film overall, certain movies have lines that are more iconic (ex. reservoir dogs, pulp fiction) but from start to finish IB is consistently great, one of the best opening scenes I've ever seen.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm

The Expendables 2

Very good film 9/10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 am

Just watched "Hesher".

Good movie 8/10, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is very funny.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

The Raid Redemption

8.5/10

One of the best action movies I've seen in a long time.

Last edited by SophisticatedBeggar on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am

Watched Dark Knight again last night for the first time in years. Holy shit what a movie.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am

Clockers - 7/10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

Total Recall (The Arnie one) 9/10.

Apparently they wrote a script for Total Recall 2 with Arnie again, but never filmed it. The script was later changed and filmed with Tom Cruise - Minority Report.

Wish Arnie had filmed it. Mad
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Beginners-8/10 cool movie, Ewan McGregor is pretty good in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 pm