Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Theo Filippo
ayvee1
Jordi
Mouse
ShakerMatty
Phadunkin Donuts
Trent
Arshavin23
12 posters

EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here

Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here Empty EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello everyone I knew about playmaker for a long time so decided to join here finally after being fed up by the ea forums. The ea forum has been ruined by mods like stickeylfc and nooway. Stickeylfc is a useless mod easily manipulated by the chat thread retards and has double standards . Nooway is a twat thinks he is a king he locks every fucking thread and bans people for doing fuck all and doesn't allow banter. I was done when they banned my mate Mr Blue Guy one of the best posters on that forum.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here Empty Re: EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here

Post by Trent Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:52 pm

You're probably Leo., but you might not be. So Welcome.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here Empty Re: EA Forums have been ruined so decided to join here

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

We don't care, just say hi.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 pm

EA Ip banned me a while back.. Sure I got two warnings in the ultimate team section for disagreeing about something to do with Man United. Neutral

Anyway welcome to the site. Smile
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 pm

That Stickeylfc kid is like 12 how is he a mod Laughing Anyway Welcome cheers
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Welcome mate!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Arshavin23 wrote:Hello everyone I knew about playmaker for a long time so decided to join here finally after being fed up by the ea forums. The ea forum has been ruined by mods like stickeylfc and nooway. Stickeylfc is a useless mod easily manipulated by the chat thread retards and has double standards . Nooway is a twat thinks he is a king he locks every fucking thread and bans people for doing fuck all and doesn't allow banter. I was done when they banned my mate Mr Blue Guy one of the best posters on that forum.

Mr Blue Guy? Thank god that idiot got banned Laughing . Every time I go on the EA forums I see his absolutely retarded posts like: Chelsea being the best club in the world, Mata being better than Silva, Torres being the best striker in the world etc. I'm still not sure if he's a troll or not, because I find it hard to believe that such a stupid person could actually exist. Anyway, sorry for getting off topic here, welcome to the forum.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Thank you guys you are really friendly. :-)
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Welcome.
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Mouse wrote:That Stickeylfc kid is like 12 how is he a mod Anyway Welcome
    EA have a 12 year old as mod Laughing
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

ayvee1 wrote:Welcome to the forum
    Are you the same ayvee on ea? thanks mate
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:Welcome.
    Thank you master theo :-D
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Arshavin23 wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Welcome to the forum
    Are you the same ayvee on ea? thanks mate
    The very same. Who are you on EA?
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm

ayvee1 wrote:
    Arshavin23 wrote:Are you the same ayvee on ea? thanks mate
    The very same. Who are you on EA?
    I was arsenalox
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:Welcome.
    Thank You Master Theo :-D
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 pm

akaranzo wrote:
    Arshavin23 wrote:Hello everyone I knew about playmaker for a long time so decided to join here finally after being fed up by the ea forums. The ea forum has been ruined by mods like stickeylfc and nooway. Stickeylfc is a useless mod easily manipulated by the chat thread retards and has double standards . Nooway is a twat thinks he is a king he locks every fucking thread and bans people for doing fuck all and doesn't allow banter. I was done when they banned my mate Mr Blue Guy one of the best posters on that forum.
    Mr Blue Guy? Thank god that idiot got banned . Every time I go on the EA forums I see his absolutely retarded posts like: Chelsea being the best club in the world, Mata being better than Silva, Torres being the best striker in the world etc. I'm still not sure if he's a troll or not, because I find it hard to believe that such a stupid person could actually exist. Anyway, sorry for getting off topic here, welcome to the forum.
    Since he is my mate I probably saw him through red tinted glasses when I made the op. I believe he was deluded and biased. Thank you mate.
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Jordi wrote:Welcome mate!
    You must be the amazing jordi I hear about. Thank you mate.
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 pm

ShakerMatty wrote:EA Ip banned me a while back.. Sure I got two warnings in the ultimate team section for disagreeing about something to do with Man United. Anyway welcome to the site.
    Yep the mods are a joke there. Thanks mate.
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Btw is the exceptional arsenallap still here?
    BillyBrightJogOn
    BillyBrightJogOn

Supports : Brighton & Portsmouth

Post by BillyBrightJogOn Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 am

Mr Blue Guy was one of the good ones, didn't know he was banned.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 am

Wow, this thread proves thta you were too good for EA. I actually liked you before you made this thread but since I pretty much agree with everything you just posted I like you even more. Welcome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 am

Were you somebody else before joining as arsenalox ?
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Larry Beale wrote:Were you somebody else before joining as arsenalox ?
    No I only joined because I loved career mode but the career mode section was not active and it was boring then I found RF section and the rest is history. Who are you on ea though?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Arshavin23 wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:The very same. Who are you on EA?
    I was arsenalox

Bye Arsenalox

And welcome Laughing
    Arshavin23
    Arshavin23

Post by Arshavin23 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:03 pm

-CR7- wrote:
    Arshavin23 wrote:
    I was arsenalox

Bye Arsenalox

And welcome Laughing
    Thanks are you CR9boii? Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Arshavin23 wrote:
    -CR7- wrote:

Bye Arsenalox

And welcome Laughing
    Thanks are you CR9boii? Very Happy
    Yeah Cool
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 pm

All you needed to do was say "Hi".

Hi anyway Smile
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 pm

ArsenalOX. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Welcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:58 am