Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends

I, I, I, the kween
    I, I, I, the kween

Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends Empty Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends

Post by I, I, I, the kween Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

British Sky Broadcasting Group plc seek Russian Gold

British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and major shareholders, News Corporation, are considering cutting the amount of funding they give to English football when the current deal runs out. The growing popularity of Russia's top league, and the star's it now attracts, means that heads are turning East, in search of the new, 'bestest league in the world'.

Even though there has only been 5 winners of this league since its formation, and has double the teams playing than Scotland, it is still the bestest league in the world and thats that. Delusion and greed have blinded the ordinary EPL supporter, and as such they actually think they have a national team that can win a trophy.

I, I, I, should buy your league, the kween!
    Danny
    Danny

Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends Empty Re: Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends

Post by Danny Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:01 pm

What on earth?
    Gadger
    Gadger

Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends Empty Re: Sky consider EPL future investment when current deal ends

Post by Gadger Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

My head would explode if that would happen. Crazy talk.
    sevcoloyal2012
    sevcoloyal2012

Post by sevcoloyal2012 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 pm

That's crazy eek
    sevcoloyal2012
    sevcoloyal2012

Post by sevcoloyal2012 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Gadger wrote:My head would explode if that would happen. Crazy talk.

That's cooper material bro lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:13 pm