Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Dean
Jordi
birminghamcity79
crump
Loz4
Walcott
Mouse
Lux
RubyArmyCTFC
MattSpur
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
16 posters

Think you've been in some bad away ends?

Anonymous

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Empty Think you've been in some bad away ends?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 am

http://www.footballspotter.com/worst-football/

Think you have suffered the worst away end in football? the Manor Ground, the Withdean, Ninian Park or maybe the scaffolding at Priestfield?
    Then spare a thought for the visitors to Miejski Klub Sportowy Znicz Pruszków in Poland.

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Polish_Football_Cage_1Think you've been in some bad away ends? Gun3

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Polish_Football_Cage_2
    Think you've been in some bad away ends? Gun2
    Think you've been in some bad away ends? Polish_Football_Cage_3

Laughing

So, whats the worst away end you've been in?

Last edited by Radford11 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Empty Re: Think you've been in some bad away ends?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 am

The links not working mate.
    Anonymous

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Empty Re: Think you've been in some bad away ends?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

Worst away end i've been in is Derby, the sheep shagging wankers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am

Laughing Worst for me is Accrington Stanley

The links work for me mate Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:43 am

LOL

Worst i've been to is Ninian Park. Mostly because I was 14 or something and we had filled that end totally. Was my first experience of a packed terrace. Some nob told me it would be better for me to stand near the metal things to rest on. I did and almost got squashed to death when we scored.

Good job I was short enough to duck under it and I almost ended up on the couple of seated rows at the front. Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_lol
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 am

forestfcfan wrote:Worst away end i've been in is Derby, the sheep shagging wankers
    Change your avatar,I'm starting to think you're tevez
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am

Kuled wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Worst away end i've been in is Derby, the sheep shagging wankers
    Change your avatar,I'm starting to think you're tevez

But she's ma bitch Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 am

James wrote:LOL

Worst i've been to is Ninian Park. Mostly because I was 14 or something and we had filled that end totally. Was my first experience of a packed terrace. Some nob told me it would be better for me to stand near the metal things to rest on. I did and almost got squashed to death when we scored.

Good job I was short enough to duck under it and I almost ended up on the couple of seated rows at the front. Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_lol

Think you've been in some bad away ends? 70955 Packed terraces are the shiz.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 am

Looks like a fucking playground for the kids Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:48 am

Hereford_Lad wrote:
    James wrote:LOL

Think you've been in some bad away ends? 70955 Packed terraces are the shiz.

I still enjoyed it, was just scary at the time. Would love them back. Hoping for some lower league team that still has away terracing the FA Cup seeing as I couldn't get to the away game at Brentford.

Some seated stadiums are ok providing you can stand. Hillsborough was an amazing night when we took 7000+ there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 am

Kuled wrote:Looks like a fucking playground for the kids Laughing

You best get in there then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 am

parkhead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 am

Laughing I've been to the OP's stadium.

I was like wtf?

But the away fans are allowed to sit with the home fans in their stand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Laughing I've been to the OP's stadium.

I was like wtf?

But the away fans are allowed to sit with the home fans in their stand.

Think you've been in some bad away ends? 914411 Think you've been in some bad away ends? 914411
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:55 am

Lille away.

We had more fans than allocated, was a death trap wanting to happen.

Then the French riot police decided to hit us away from the fences and then fire some spray shit.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 am

James wrote:

Not you again... Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_rolleyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:57 am

Kuled wrote:
    James wrote:

Not you again... Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_rolleyes

Thats ironic. I reckon most people are thinking the exact same thing... towards you that is.
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:00 am

Probably Brunton Park.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:03 am

The worst I've been to is obviusly Brighton, 25 yards from the pitch in a scaffolding stand with no roof on a Rainy night in November.

Others include Hereford (no offence) where I couldn't see the 1st 5 yards of the pitch and Brentford. We were stuck right in the corner with around 5 or 6 pillars blocking the pitch with one covering the center of the goal.

Think you've been in some bad away ends? 85w9bbq

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Griffin%20Park%20Panoramic%201
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:15 am

CTFC~ced wrote:The worst I've been to is obviusly Brighton, 25 yards from the pitch in a scaffolding stand with no roof on a Rainy night in November.

Others include Hereford (no offence) where I couldn't see the 1st 5 yards of the pitch and Brentford. We were stuck right in the corner with around 5 or 6 pillars blocking the pitch with one covering the center of the goal.

Think you've been in some bad away ends? 85w9bbq

WOW that last 1 takes the biscuit!

Post on the League 2 thread please, it's on 2nd page now Sad
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 am

Luton is a right shit hole.......and that's just the town...the ground is even worse.

Also Charlton's is pretty shit. We sold it out and I was right at the back and the fucking cover at the back fell down and it started raining heavily and we all got soaked Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 am

i have been to most grounds, having supported wolves through all 4 divisions of the FL & PL! the worst view i've ever had is at Anfield! you come out after the game with a sore back, because you can neither sit or stand if you wanna see the game! i was towards the back of the stand!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 am

'orrible bastard wrote:i have been to most grounds, having supported wolves through all 4 divisions of the FL & PL! the worst view i've ever had is at Anfield! you come out after the game with a sore back, because you can neither sit or stand if you wanna see the game! i was towards the back of the stand!

I came out of Anfield with a sore neck because off their hoofball. Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_eek
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 am

James wrote:I came out of Anfield with a sore neck because off their hoofball. Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_eek

Yeah I know all about this.

Watford under Boothroyd gave most of Watford neck problems Embarassed
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 am

I was in the ashton gate away end for the game against rovers i was 13 at the time and the home fans pushed the fence down and started fighting then right police came and were spraying everyone left right and center including me Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 am

stoke, we were throwing plastic bottles at each other cos we're hard Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:20 am

Nothing wrong with the away end at Priestfield! You can sit down it just doesn't have a roof. Think you've been in some bad away ends? 279869
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 am

jchandley94 wrote:stoke, we were throwing plastic bottles at each other cos we're hard Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_neutral

Was that the boxing day game, when we scored last minute?

Cracking atmosphere.

RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 am

James wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:i have been to most grounds, having supported wolves through all 4 divisions of the FL & PL! the worst view i've ever had is at Anfield! you come out after the game with a sore back, because you can neither sit or stand if you wanna see the game! i was towards the back of the stand!

I came out of Anfield with a sore neck because off their hoofball. Think you've been in some bad away ends? Icon_eek

Did you have a view similar to this?

Think you've been in some bad away ends? Dscf2672on9
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 am

Fucking hell Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 pm