Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Ankan97
wizia
jedisniper
oli_100785
MangoChutney
icelemontea1020
Mason
visor
big_man33
fluffy_kittens
fifa sups
deon7924
Kanzen
bearofhonor
Magellanic
Jquach888
Mingwall
Tifosi
Mouse
steamboat
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ham.
pcmarcos
Lux
Jordi
Grenade
Mvan
Jordan Henderchip
crump
Andy
SBSP
Cam
Danny
Zzonked
39 posters

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

icelemontea1020
    icelemontea1020

Supports : Torres

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Empty Re: Fifa Superstars (iPhone game)

Post by icelemontea1020 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 am

bearofhonor wrote:Havent announced it yet, but it shouldnt be too long from now

It is sad but I have to say I don't feel or see any sign they're going to update the iphone version. More like they abandoned this game. Sad
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:16 am

I think they will update it- they really should at least. Although they didn't do a January one.. think

Don't think it'll be done before FIFA's released though.
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 am

My Italian team:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 am

Back to back Silva's
    Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_0226

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_0228

Current Brazil Team

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_0229
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 am

Got 2 gold packs before for the Premier League. Mostly Prem players I don't need. Using a keeper rated the same as Handanovic and Gilardinho (one better than Totti.) What a Face
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

Started the SS League again. I think I'll try to finish it.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 am

I've just started season 25. While equipment means my team's rated 84/85. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 am

Got mine between 84 and 86.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

bearofhonor wrote:
    visor wrote:
    bearofhonor wrote:Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_0221

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 7920494810_242da68ac8

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 1735100789 Thats 2 so far. Who's next? Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 279869

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 7975779262_b2b18a09ab_z
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 am

We need an updated list of peoples Origin usernames, I keep getting random friend requests but have no idea who they're from shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 am

Arrgh, keep drawing games really late in the season. I've managed to screw up like the last 4/5 now.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

I've restarted the leagu about 5 times yesterday!! Sad
    Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Got Sahin from ultimate reward... It really doesn't look like they're going to update this game.
    pcmarcos
    pcmarcos

Post by pcmarcos Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 pm

I've also got Sahim.... coincidence???

They have to update! I have several players changing teams/countries... and also Van Nistelroy retiring!

The question is... when? Because if it happens in the middle of a Elite League, I can be without player to finish it (because of the transfers).

Is there any email address that we can contact EA Superstars Support?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:20 pm

pcmarcos wrote:I've also got Sahim.... coincidence???

They have to update! I have several players changing teams/countries... and also Van Nistelroy retiring!

The question is... when? Because if it happens in the middle of a Elite League, I can be without player to finish it (because of the transfers).

Is there any email address that we can contact EA Superstars Support?

Not sure they have a specific email, but you could probably just email general EA customer support and see what they have to say.

Just noticed this site is second on google if you type "fifa superstars iphone" Laughing
    deon7924
    deon7924

Post by deon7924 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

It's being a long time since my last posting.

Finally,

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_2010

And some major chsnges after back to back Ultimate Free Transfers (4X)

Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 Img_2110

Hope to complete the final midfield slots with Lampard & Gerrard soon .... cheers
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

best team:

best english:

best spainish:

Magellanic
    Magellanic

Post by Magellanic Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am

I keep drawing or losing against weak teams...
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 am

One win away from completing the Superstars League. eek2
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 am

And done. cheers Ended up with 100k and 40+ match credits. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 am

When does the superstar leauge end?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 am

SBSP wrote:And done. cheers Ended up with 100k and 40+ match credits. Laughing

Was the same with me. I think match credits are better spread out, I'm currently spending the premier cash I have accumulated adding match credits every now and then so I can play games in batches of 10. It's better to buy them through the staff page though rather than straight up as tokens.

Ché Guayaba wrote:When does the superstar leauge end?

Season 26 is the last one.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 am

I think it gave 7 for getting a gold cup, 20 for the objective, and 15 completing it. Laughing Now I've got over a whole season's worth.
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Pico wrote:We need an updated list of peoples Origin usernames, I keep getting random friend requests but have no idea who they're from Fifa Superstars (iPhone game) - Page 33 279869

Mine is oli_100785 if anyone wants to add me feel free Smile
    oli_100785
    oli_100785

Post by oli_100785 Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    SBSP wrote:And done. cheers Ended up with 100k and 40+ match credits. Laughing

Was the same with me. I think match credits are better spread out, I'm currently spending the premier cash I have accumulated adding match credits every now and then so I can play games in batches of 10. It's better to buy them through the staff page though rather than straight up as tokens.

Ché Guayaba wrote:When does the superstar leauge end?

The top point is definitely right. You don't want to have over 12 match credits or it stops the 2hour counter and you won't get the free credits accumulate. Definitely best to use 10 premium cash for +3 matches via the coach. I appreciate the guy got it all at once from completing objectives and winning the superstars league with all gold etc but just general advice is it will make your premium cash further to use it via the coach than via the store match credit option. I never have more than 12 or you are missing out on all the free ones too and you can top up at any time using the coach. Also best to use +8 hours when you go to sleep etc as then its +2 more credits in the morning lol!

PS. Still can't get Vidic!! Have over 70 Ultimate players now but he is only person missing for the best possible English Premier League elite team. Already have it for the Spanish. He will also give me the best possible Ultimate team so will post all my teams once Vidic comes in Very Happy I did get Eto'o and Ibrahimovic now though so that's sweet as Vidic is only player 87+ I don't have currently. Still waiting for update though... Hope it comes as soon as new Fifa 13 is released otherwise it seems unlikely it will come if it doesn't follow shortly after that as all transfer windows have closed now so is perfect opportunity to update players / ratings / leagues and add New Elite Leagues. In my opinion really need to add other features too like Ultimate Elite League (all players in team must be Ultimate and team rating 85+ or something would make a nice addition) and transfers / matches between real life players that you have added as friends via Origin. Hope they don't abandon the game development / update wise or it will be disappointing.

Season 26 is the last one.
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 am

French team i made:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    bearofhonor
    bearofhonor

Post by bearofhonor Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 am

How many ultimates do you guys have in total?
    Fifa Superstars King 101
    Fifa Superstars King 101

Post by Fifa Superstars King 101 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 am

bearofhonor wrote:How many ultimates do you guys have in total?

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:04 am

I got 36.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 am

Zero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am