Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Favourite place to be on a Friday night?

ChuckyArla
    ChuckyArla

Supports : Chelzee

Favourite place to be on a Friday night? Empty Favourite place to be on a Friday night?

Post by ChuckyArla Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 am

Mines is down in the Bogside, that's where I long to be. Lying in the dark with a provo company, a comrade on me left and another one on me right, and a clip of ammunition for me little armalite.

What's yours?
    Anonymous

Favourite place to be on a Friday night? Empty Re: Favourite place to be on a Friday night?

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 am

At home, revising for exams.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Favourite place to be on a Friday night? Empty Re: Favourite place to be on a Friday night?

Post by Rafael Benitez Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 am

At home with Glen Damon helping him revise
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 am

At Glen's house, with Willmer. We are both helping Glen revise ... if you catch our drift. Favourite place to be on a Friday night? 2156770003
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 am

Glen Damon wrote:At home, revising for exams.

Good luck in your exams. When do they start?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:At home, revising for exams.

I had two this week, and two more next week. Then I'm done.

I'm pretty sure that I aced the first two, but I'm probably going to have to roll up my sleeves and scrape decent grades on my next two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I had two this week, and two more next week. Then I'm done.

I'm pretty sure that I aced the first two, but I'm probably going to have to roll up my sleeves and scrape decent grades on my next two.

Another nineteen days before the final test begins for me. I don't want to have an exam too soon, but waiting on the edge of one I can't escape is even worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:38 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I had two this week, and two more next week. Then I'm done.

Another nineteen days before the final test begins for me. I don't want to have an exam too soon, but waiting on the edge of one I can't escape is even worse.
    I'm actually looking forward to them, in all honesty. I just can't wait to get them over with, and then I have 4 weeks of an internship and then 12 weeks off. I will be hoping to return to clubs, as well.

What exam is it? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I'm actually looking forward to them, in all honesty. I just can't wait to get them over with, and then I have 4 weeks of an internship and then 12 weeks off. I will be hoping to return to clubs, as well.

What exam is it? shifty

I was hoping you would pick up the Lord of the Rings Pippin quote. shifty

It's A2, starting with Ethics, then Politics, then English. By mid-June I should be done.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 am

Chorley course Smile

Nah but seriously, probably at my girlfriends or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I'm actually looking forward to them, in all honesty. I just can't wait to get them over with, and then I have 4 weeks of an internship and then 12 weeks off. I will be hoping to return to clubs, as well.

What exam is it? shifty

I was hoping you would pick up the Lord of the Rings Pippin quote. shifty

It's A2, starting with Ethics, then Politics, then English. By mid-June I should be done.
    I would normally, but I'm pretty out of it right now. facepalm I'm quite exhausted.

I have a politics exam on Tuesday, but it's really basic stuff, and your course is probably (scratch that, hopefully) more in-depth than mine.

Mid June? That is perfect, that is when I am officially done with everything. We shall spend hours together on here, day and night. clap
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat May 12, 2012 5:49 pm

www.the-playmaker.com
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Sat on the sofa watching Rugby League.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 am