Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop?

Anonymous

Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop? Empty Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Do you have a shop whether it be online or instore that you buy absolutely everything from? i.e. books, games, electricals etc? Why? Is it because of the prices, the quick delivery? Something else?

Last edited by Jelavic9|RFC on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop? Empty Re: Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't have a shop.

I have preferred stores to go to but usually it's unrelated to any of the above. I am starting to think buying online is a cheaper alternative though.
    Anonymous

Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop? Empty Re: Do you have a favourite/What is your favourite shop?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:I don't have a shop.

I have preferred stores to go to but usually it's unrelated to any of the above. I am starting to think buying online is a cheaper alternative though.

Worded the question wrong facepalm Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Do i have a favourite what?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm partial to a bit of co-op.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 pm

James wrote:Do i have a favourite what?

Shop obviously, exactly what it says? Do you have know concept of the English language? You don't write it twice.

i.e. Do you go/Do you like going to the toilet. Not going to say it twice, get revising little lad. Wink

Shalln't be long now. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    James wrote:Do i have a favourite what?

Shop obviously, exactly what it says? Do you have know concept of the English language? You don't write it twice.

i.e. Do you go/Do you like going to the toilet. Not going to say it twice, get revising little lad. Wink

Shalln't be long now. Smile

I obviously have know concept of the English language. Moron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Inb4urninjaedit2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Evidently not? Ninja edit, why would I want to do that when I was correct?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

I don't get why Jela does this.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Another shit thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Evidently not? Ninja edit, why would I want to do that when I was correct?

You still haven't realised your mistake. I repeated it for you, that should help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:Another shit thread.

To create a discussion, you know that's what you do on a forum? Though you NED's are probably too stupid to realise that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 pm

I don't really have a shop shifty

I like to browse in Game or Waterstones sometimes, and HMV.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

To create a discussion, you know that's what you do on a forum? Though you NED's are probably too stupid to realise that.
    Its another shit thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Amazon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm

I buy all my electronics from Ann Summers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Dan wrote:I buy all my electronics from Ann Summers.

lo lo lo
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Anything that doesn't bend to the will of the corporate giants.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Jela you really are an absolute fucking spastic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

kyro7 wrote:Amazon.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

OP IS A PHAGGOT.

but on topic.

New world or footdown.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Best Buy for electronics. Walmart for several things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 pm