Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyle
Rafael Benitez
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
Stokes
JamieB
Trent
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
LFC_Grunners
Weather130
Marvin
Demoz
Ben 10
Cam
jeb4eva
Harrold
Keanoo
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
easley91
28 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 am

PPVs will only be available to download, they wont be on Youtube for a long time.

I will post a stream tomorrow night as Im not paying for Box Office Razz
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 am

This is going to be dull as fuck before Ziggler wins the title, Sandow feuds for a belt, or Lesnar returns.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 am

A good place to download from is XWT. It works on Torrents and you have to keep your upload/download ratio above 0.6 otherwise you get banned. They seem to close registration about a week before every WWE PPV though to get rid of the people who aren't keeping their ratios up, and then open it up again the day after, I think.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 am

Just go on letmewatchthis the next morning (usually) and there is a putlocker/sockshare link there. No need to even download, just watch it online Smile

Did you see the end of Slammiversary, Viva?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 am

Nope I only watched the triple treat as part 2 kept freezing on me Sad
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 am

Give it another go later, it's worth it just for the tag match Wink
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 am

I watched it, it was terrible. TNA is terrible (basing it off of that show).
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 am

Harrold wrote:I watched it, it was terrible. TNA is terrible (basing it off of that show).

Strong doesnt recognise good wrassling matches.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 am

Harrold wrote:I watched it, it was terrible. TNA is terrible (basing it off of that show).

facepalm
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 IuEx1ULBLpm1Y

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Didn't think he'd be allowed. Probably some new angle.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

So what time is No Way Out on in English time? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 881856
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Just thinking what could provoke a reaction like that - AJ screws Punk, Kane wins the title, Punk puts her to sleep?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Whatever it is, it sounds like a 'clever' turn that will require a real suspension of disbelief, more so than the usual.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 am

It wasnt Punk who posted those messages. Different account.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

Mason wrote:So what time is No Way Out on in English time? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 881856

1am I believe.

Gonna be stupid and stay up to watch it via stream Razz
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

I'm going to stay up and watch it as well.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:59 am

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/127200/1/watch-wwe-no-way-out-2012.html
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Cheers for the link Smile

Started watching at the IC title match. Predictable PPV, pretty shit Neutral
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

The triple threat match was very entertaining, but i didn't like how Bryan was not involved in the last 5-7 minutes of the match.

I liked the Hunico/Sin Cara match, it was solid. My favorite matches of the ppv.

Shitty ass main event as usual. Cena getting his ass beat, then an "AA out of nowhere!!!"
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 pm

10RLegend wrote:The triple threat match was very entertaining, but i didn't like how Bryan was not involved in the last 5-7 minutes of the match.

I liked the Hunico/Sin Cara match, it was solid. My favorite matches of the ppv.

Shitty ass main event as usual. Cena getting his ass beat, then an "AA out of nowhere!!!"

Yeah i was the same tbh, pretty sure all Kane did was push him out of the ring so he could have come back in.

Been a good No way out result wise i think Smile Laurinitis fired finally yippee

so will Teddy be back as GM or someone else? plus theres Big Show to deal with

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Punk's so shit these days. Sell-out.

Main event skipped, didn't need to know the result. Nice to see Triple H back to his boring, egotistically predictable best. What joy.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 am

Any links to the No Way Out last night? Didn't stay up.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:32 am

http://www.desirulez.net/pay-per-views/419685-wwe-no-way-out-2012-6-17-12-17th-june-2012-watch-online-download.html

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 688105

Just watched the dailymotion one, that one is the best quality.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:40 am

JamieB wrote:
    10RLegend wrote:The triple threat match was very entertaining, but i didn't like how Bryan was not involved in the last 5-7 minutes of the match.

Yeah i was the same tbh, pretty sure all Kane did was push him out of the ring so he could have come back in.

Been a good No way out result wise i think Smile Laurinitis fired finally WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 644235

so will Teddy be back as GM or someone else? plus theres Big Show to deal with

I agree, with Punk winning i'm hoping the feud continues with Bryan. I think it's likely Teddy will be back as GM for Smackdown, but for Raw i'm not sure. Perhaps Vince returns? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 27 158228
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 am

Kevin Nash is meant to be running Raw tonight.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 am

I think he was just joking.. Laurinitis is gonna be there to say his "goodbyes".
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 am

Annoyed me a little too. He only got a GTS, Kane pulled him out and we had a 1 on 1 for the last 5 mins Neutral

Can't really think of anything to look forward to on RAW tonight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 am

Heyman. Probably.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 am

Thought it was decent last night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:05 am