Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Jord
Gegilworld93
Keanoo
Zzonked
JamieB
crump
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Post by Jord Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 am

I'm 100% sure girls finger themselves everytime a new Twilight comes out.

We should ask Polska. He's half man-she
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum.

Post by Grenade Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

Girls who do not masturbate become nuns. Question for the females of the Playmaker Forum. - Page 2 225495
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

And nuns who masturbate combust
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

That's weird to think about.
    Why? Neutral

This question is rather childish in my eyes, definitly not what a 22 (?) year old should be asking on a forum. Most of the girls over 13/14/15 do, if there are any adult girls saying they never masturbated they're definitly lying or asexual Laughing. Baffles me that some guys seem to think girls don't have their own sexuality.

Anyway, Rrobyn will come up with a sarcastic response and Jess will facepalm, those are the only two active girls on here, so what's the point in asking?

Aww, no fun Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 am

We're waiting.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 am

I am disappoint, Robyn. We're trying to learn some dark secrets here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 am

It's part of the code. We have to keep a certain element of mystique regarding such things.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 am

close thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am

Of course girls masturbate. They just probably don't talk about it or do it as often as us.

I saw a study that said 92% of women masturbate. 66% of them masturbate at least 3 times a week.
    http://jezebel.com/5107639/92-of-women-masturbate-but-how-often-do-they-do-it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 am

What a thought provoking discussion.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 am

Not sure whether it's supposed to be a good thing or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 am

Lux wrote:Not sure whether it's supposed to be a good thing or not.

Masturbation?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

"Pleasuring yourself" is something that is immoral, and I cannot see how anyone could do such a thing, let alone gloat about it.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Masturbation?

Don't get me wrong, from a personal point of view it's great Razz

But having that innocent view of women being above it is quite....innocent Laughing

Quite silly and unreasonable though I guess.
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Some won't, seen as they have boyfriends to smash there back doors in so they just do that for pleasure. Rolling Eyes
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Everytime I see dedge post, I think it is chris

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:02 am