Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gaelic football schedule?

Weather130
    Weather130

Gaelic football schedule? Empty Gaelic football schedule?

Post by Weather130 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 am

I am trying to schedule a vacation to Ireland and I was wondering when and where is best chance to see a game? I saw one plan for a special Anerican football in Ireland, but I can go to that stuff here if I want to.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Gaelic football schedule? Empty Re: Gaelic football schedule?

Post by jeb4eva Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

No dates have been confirmed yet but if you want to see the current All-Ireland champions Dublin in action, they'll be playing in Croke Park in early June I think in the quarter final of the Leinster football championship. Or you might want to see the 36-time All-Ireland champions Kerry play against Cork, assuming they beat Tipperary. That match will more than likely be in early June also.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

go around september and watch some all-ireland matches. Do you play in Pittsburgh?
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm

limerickcitykid wrote:go around september and watch some all-ireland matches. Do you play in Pittsburgh?

No, sadly I am not very athletic but I have Irish heritage so I know about the game. In school I was the equipment manager for the American football team since someone has to take care of kind of stuff and that is the closest I got to playing anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 am