Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Steadman
crump
Lux
Mal
Cristiano
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Dog attacks the cops in East London

Anonymous

Dog attacks the cops in East London - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog attacks the cops in East London

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 am

mauro=beast wrote:get on my level noob

84 posts a day and still as lonely as ever, dont worry my friend im sure there is a room full of people somewhere to laugh at your "funny" posts

Until you can speak proper English, don't speak it at all.

/google translate loyal

lmao
    Anonymous

Dog attacks the cops in East London - Page 2 Empty Re: Dog attacks the cops in East London

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:58 am

youre so mad

seems that wiki research comment took its toll, the tears start flowing

i have many more if you want to step up to the plate, or you could just run away like last time
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:00 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:get on my level noob

84 posts a day and still as lonely as ever, dont worry my friend im sure there is a room full of people somewhere to laugh at your "funny" posts

Until you can speak proper English, don't speak it at all.

/google translate loyal

lmao
    eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:01 am

mauro=beast wrote:youre so mad

seems that wiki research comment took its toll, the tears start flowing

i have many more if you want to step up to the plate, or you could just run away like last time

Wiki research comment? LOLWUT?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 am

lmfao andy ikr?

jelas just angry because the last time he tried to step up to his master this happened

Dog attacks the cops in East London - Page 2 28jb0ao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 am

Yeah, hilarious. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am

Did the dog die?

If it did, good. I hate them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 am

Jordo wrote:Did the dog die?

If it did, good. I hate them.

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 am

inb4RSPCAgoapeshit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:05 am

GOATarenka wrote:inb4RSPCAgoapeshit

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:10 am

Owner of the mutt has been charged. Good.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 am

mauro=beast wrote:lmfao andy ikr?

jelas just angry because the last time he tried to step up to his master this happened

Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Grenade wrote:

LULWUT Neutral

Fuck the dog, I'd prefer my whole leg. Thanks.
    1. Because regular cops making arrests in England don't carry guns.
    2. You can't just go around killing dogs because you feel like it. They would normally use drugs and soft tranquilizers to deal with any animal threats beforehand.
    GOATarenka wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to own those sorts of dogs, disgusting creatures.
    People who abuse those dogs and use them for fighting etc should not be allowed to keep them. They're sorta illegal here though(a grey area legally anyway). But yeah they're cool dogs and us regular people should not get our rights taken from us because of some cowardly police officers and some lower class scroats.

mauro=beast wrote:kicking them doesnt work

in italy i tried many times when my friend was being chew on by one i kick him and throw bricks but it never let go until my uncle shoot it in the leg its the only way. i dont even think pepper spray can work you must stab it very hard or just shoot it unless you can make it fall asleep
    Yeah they have what's called a jaw lock or something, which makes them exceptional guard dogs because its very difficult to pry their jaws of your leg. Impossible with your bear hands which would own any burglar etc.
    mauro=beast wrote:btw that video is proof of british cowardice

if i was about to get into a fight with multiple peoples the last person i would want covering my back is a brit 1) none of u can fight, 2) youre all cowards
    Sadly this is actually true Embarassed
    I believe I am a rare exception though Cool
    mauro=beast wrote:lmfao andy ikr?

Dog attacks the cops in East London - Page 2 70955 Dog attacks the cops in East London - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:37 am

Why should people need a guard dog? Buy a burglar alarm or something instead.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:43 am

GOATarenka wrote:Why should people need a guard dog? Buy a burglar alarm or something instead.
    Because a guard dog will stop a person before he/she robs you. A burglar alarm just makes a loud noise and informs the police. People will still rob you because of how long it takes the cops to respond to a burglar alarm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 am

BRB, living in the dark ages.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 am

The owner must be real scum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

GOATarenka wrote:Why should people need a guard dog? Buy a burglar alarm or something instead.
    Ahh. So cute.

In Venezuela, they would put a bullet between your eyes the moment they hear the alarm. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:11 pm