Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Paulinho
SBSP
Mario
Mustangt125
FishnChips
Harrold
Jorlung
Lux
drivescore
The Zlatan
Jeff
ConorCelticFC
Carlos Jenkinson
Grenade
The Bat-Man
Theo Filippo
Walcott
Phadunkin Donuts
Jord
Kuled
24 posters

Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Anonymous

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 Empty Re: Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Egzon is practically German you fucks. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 58503

Anyway, fuck Lazio and Arsenal.

----------Lewandowski
    Podolski - Obraniak - Kuba

best possible lineup. Cry

What a stupid thing to say. Laughing
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 Empty Re: Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Post by Laurencio Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 am

No offence to Lazio, but why the heck would Podolski want to go to them over Arsenal. That would be insanity.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

I think it wouldn't be ridiculous to say that it's a rumour that started simply because Klose is there, and the two of them are lethal together
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

Paulinho wrote:
    Mario wrote:

Unlike most of you, I always watch the guy play for Germany & Koln. Let's keep it at you've seen him play 2 games and think you know everything about him. He won't fit in anywhere unless RVP leaves.

I have ONLY seen him play for Germany, and I now know not to take anything you say seriously ever again Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 3925848005

I also know that he plays staggered with Novakovic so he uses the inside channels a lot either way to both create and shoot. With Santos/Gibbs helping him attack, he would be able to do very much the same thing..

That's it. There's no way to have a proper discussion with someone that has only seen him play for Germany watch him at Koln for 5-10 games and you'll see that he won't fit in, it's simple as that.

I don't care about if you take me seriously or not, all I know is that I watch more football than 99% of this forum. Especially German football as I am a huge fan of it and have lived in Koln in the past. This is why I usually don't bother having proper discussions on this forum unlike on a few other forums, as people watch 2-3 games, watch youtube videos and get their opinion on the player based on that, the truth is they don't know anything about how the player plays through the whole 90 minutes.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am

Mario wrote:
    Paulinho wrote:

I have ONLY seen him play for Germany, and I now know not to take anything you say seriously ever again Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 3925848005

I also know that he plays staggered with Novakovic so he uses the inside channels a lot either way to both create and shoot. With Santos/Gibbs helping him attack, he would be able to do very much the same thing..

That's it. There's no way to have a proper discussion with someone that has only seen him play for Germany watch him at Koln for 5-10 games and you'll see that he won't fit in, it's simple as that.

I don't care about if you take me seriously or not, all I know is that I watch more football than 99% of this forum. Especially German football as I am a huge fan of it and have lived in Koln in the past. This is why I usually don't bother having proper discussions on this forum unlike on a few other forums, as people watch 2-3 games, watch youtube videos and get their opinion on the player based on that, the truth is they don't know anything about how the player plays through the whole 90 minutes.

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 BRTky

No.

And if you watched Arsenal play, you'll know that the wingers play the inside channel often. You can't just disagree on the basis of absolutely nothing. All you've said is "I watch Koln play, therefore Podolski will not fit in"

Talk more shit brah
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

Mario wrote:
    Paulinho wrote:

You dont mention why he wont fit in because you have never seen him play Laughing
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:01 am

Meh, you English people are boring.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 am

Mario wrote:Didn't read any other posts but,

Lazio would be a better option than Arsenal, honestly where's he going to play at Arsenal? You've got RVP. He won't fit anywhere else in Arsenal's system except at RVP's position.
    Which is true but RVP is going to leave Arsenal in the summer so he's going to play in his position if he joins.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 am

Mario wrote:
    drivescore wrote:

You have never seen him play for Germany.

Unlike most of you, I always watch the guy play for Germany & Koln. Let's keep it at you've seen him play 2 games and think you know everything about him. He won't fit in anywhere unless RVP leaves.

What on earth made you come to that conclusion?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17493071

Intradesting.

Good to know we're looking for replacement players before hand. Looks very unlikely that RVP will stay unless he decides to see is contract out for another season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:39 am

Grenade wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17493071

Intradesting.

Good to know we're looking for replacement players before hand. Looks very unlikely that RVP will stay unless he decides to see is contract out for another season.

Really? Doesn't look very unlikely to me. Do you know him personally?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 am

Lets face it. RVP is too good for Arsenal (no troll). He would be stupid to stay next season when he could be playing for clubs like Bayern and Barca.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 am

Grenade wrote:Lets face it. RVP is too good for Arsenal (no troll). He would be stupid to stay next season when he could be playing for clubs like Bayern and Barca.

Yeah, except it's not exactly that simple. There are plenty of other factors that come into play. Maybe he'll leave, maybe he won't. But is it "very likely"? No, certainly not at the moment.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 am

If he wanted to stay at Arsenal he would have signed a new contract by now. Nasri was doing the same and people were also saying the same "he wants time, he's loyal and he will extend his contract in the summer".
    Lets face it, he's waiting for other offers and we won't be able to compete when the likes of Man City and Madrid step in.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 am

RVP with robben and ribery buzzing around him would be devastating
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 am

Grenade wrote:If he wanted to stay at Arsenal he would have signed a new contract by now. Nasri was doing the same and people were also saying the same "he wants time, he's loyal and he will extend his contract in the summer".
    Lets face it, he's waiting for other offers and we won't be able to compete when the likes of Man City and Madrid step in.
    Or maybe he wants to see his favourite team have ambition before he signs his last contract
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 am

I've always imagined RVP at Bayern.. don't know if it would be a better trophy chance than Arsenal though.

And this RVP shit doesnt remind me of Nasri at all.. Na$ri is a young cunt who no one really thought would stay especially with his attitude towards everything.. He's perfect for Man city.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:59 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:I've always imagined RVP at Bayern.. don't know if it would be a better trophy chance than Arsenal though.

And this RVP shit doesnt remind me of Nasri at all.. Na$ri is a young cunt who no one really thought would stay especially with his attitude towards everything.. He's perfect for Man city.

I think Bayern have a lot more chance of winning trophies than Arsenal....
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 am

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 981398
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Grenade wrote:If he wanted to stay at Arsenal he would have signed a new contract by now. Nasri was doing the same and people were also saying the same "he wants time, he's loyal and he will extend his contract in the summer".
    Or maybe he wants to see his favourite team have ambition before he signs his last contract
    Will we show enough ambition to make RVP stay though ? He'd want us to be challenging for the title and we would need to sign many top quality players (wont happen) to make anyone genuinely think we could win the league.
    Phadunkin Donuts wrote:I've always imagined RVP at Bayern.. don't know if it would be a better trophy chance than Arsenal though.

Are you serious? Everyone was soo adamant that he would stay. I can actually remember last season when RR said something like "Are you guys open to the fact that Nasri may not resign a new contract in the summer and go to a better club" or some shit. Everyone said he should get banned for trolling etc and that Nasri was loyal to Arsenal and that he owed Wenger and a load of other shit Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 70955
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:08 am

I remember that Laughing
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

Eh, don't think I was around this forum at the time, or that active. Don't remember that. Myself personally, never thought he was loyal and owed anything to anyone in the club.. so oh well.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 am

I remember, I genuinely thought he was signing a new contract. Sad
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 am

The Gunners reportedly turned down a £20m bid from Manchester United in early July and Arsene Wenger said he was prepared to lose Nasri on a free transfer next summer rather than sell him now.

"Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri," stated Wenger. "You cannot convince people you are ambitious after that. You cannot pretend you are a big club.

"A big club holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take [players] away from you."

sounds familiar.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 am

The Zlatan wrote:I genuinely thought he was signing a new contract. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 1371890812
    Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 13137917
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 am

‘This is the best team for me to be in. The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.’

-Robin van Persie
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:‘This is the best team for me to be in. The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.’

-Robin van Persie

Means absolute fuck all.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

Grenade wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:I genuinely thought he was signing a new contract. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 1371890812
    Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 13137917

No, cos we replaced him with dis guy

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 4 Tumblr_lptd7pnom71qlwzh9o1_500
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 am

Sean wrote:
    Phadunkin Donuts wrote:‘This is the best team for me to be in. The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.’

-Robin van Persie

Means absolute fuck all.

Wonderful.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 am

This is the best club in the country so the targets and expectations are always high. Hopefully we can stay at our level. At Liverpool the aim is to fight for every title. It was difficult last season but we are sure we can improve this season. I am really happy to be back, really happy to stay with all my teammates. My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed.”

Fernando Torres August 2010

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:44 pm