Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Paulinho
SBSP
Mario
Mustangt125
FishnChips
Harrold
Jorlung
Lux
drivescore
The Zlatan
Jeff
ConorCelticFC
Carlos Jenkinson
Grenade
The Bat-Man
Theo Filippo
Walcott
Phadunkin Donuts
Jord
Kuled
24 posters

Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Post by Jeff Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 am

He should come Liverpool instead
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Podolski to head to Lazio instead?

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

There's a chance of winning trophies at Arsenal. There's a chance of winning trophies at any side.

Not Arsenal.

Finishing 14th in the Championship > Winning the SPL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 am

He might have a chance to win a Coppa Italia if he moves to Lazio. Other than that, he won't win jack shit there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 am

If he picks Lazio over Arsenal then he doesn't deserve to play for Arsenal, simples. Twat.
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Kuled wrote:Expect Ahly to make a thread where Arsenal might not find it good for them Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 279869
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 am

The Zlatan wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

Not Arsenal.

Celtic > any Championship team. Just like Lenny said today, there's no way we would get relegated from the premiership.

If we played in England we would have a better chance of winning trophies than Arsenal.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

Celtic > any Championship team. Just like Lenny said today, there's no way we would get relegated from the premiership.

If we played in England we would have a better chance of winning trophies than Arsenal.

Yeah, you might win League 1.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 am

Celtic wouldn't even get into the play offs
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:19 am

League 1 is on par with the SPL anyway, that's why Celtic are trying to gain entry to this league obviously, they wouldn't have a hope of doing well in the championship. rofl
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 am

How the fuck did Liverpool and SPL vs. Prem wiggle its way into this.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:21 am

Lux wrote:Celtic wouldn't even get into the play offs

Theo Filippo wrote:League 1 is on par with the SPL anyway, that's why Celtic are trying to gain entry to this league obviously, they wouldn't have a hope of doing well in the championship. rofl

Our reserves would win the championship by 20 points. Arrogant English fucks.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am

Theo Filippo wrote:League 1 is on par with the SPL anyway, that's why Celtic are trying to gain entry to this league obviously, they wouldn't have a hope of doing well in the championship. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 70955

Not sure if this guy is trolling or being serious, but honestly Celtic would fit right into League 1 Laughing

I'm not one of those Championships fanboys but seriously Celtic would struggle getting into the Premier League Play-offs. And yes I'm being serious.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:25 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Lux wrote:Celtic wouldn't even get into the play offs

Theo Filippo wrote:League 1 is on par with the SPL anyway, that's why Celtic are trying to gain entry to this league obviously, they wouldn't have a hope of doing well in the championship. rofl

I'm not a big fan of the English leagues would I still classify as an arrogant English fuck?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 am

Not this again. Neutral
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the English leagues would I still classify as an arrogant English fuck?

Well you're definitely arrogant, seem like a fuck and I assume you're English. So aye.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 am

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:I'm not a big fan of the English leagues would I still classify as an arrogant English fuck?

Well you're definitely arrogant, seem like a fuck and I assume you're English. So aye.
    Not arrogant, just better than parasites like you.

Seething at getting outplayed by Kilmarnock? rofl
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 am

Why are we even arguing this, all the SPL teams bar Celtic are of League 1 standard, I doubt Celtic can win the Championship, they'll find it tough just to stay in it.

And Grenade isn't English.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Why are we even arguing this, all the SPL teams bar Celtic are of League 1 standard, I doubt Celtic can win the Championship, they'll find it tough just to stay in it.

And Grenade isn't English.
    inb4 Rangers fans flip shit.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:31 am

Grenade wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:League 1 is on par with the SPL anyway, that's why Celtic are trying to gain entry to this league obviously, they wouldn't have a hope of doing well in the championship. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 70955

Not sure if this guy is trolling or being serious, but honestly Celtic would fit right into League 1 Laughing

I'm not one of those Championships fanboys but seriously Celtic would struggle getting into the Premier League Play-offs. And yes I'm being serious.

I doubt you or idiots like Lux know the first thing about Celtic. The reality is that our team is a completely different class to Southampton or any other Championship team. I say that without the slightest trace of self-denial as someone who watches both Celtic and the Championship. Which is more than can be said of Lux, you and Theo Fillipo. Especially Lux, who delusional fuck that he is even thinks that Lukasz Jutkiewicz would start for us.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:33 am

NEIL LENNON insists Celtic are so good they'd hold their own in the English Premiership.
    18 comments

Celts face Kilmarnock in today's League Cup final at Hampden.

And Lennon has heaped praise on his star men — insisting they would take England by storm.

He said: "People keep saying the English league is so far ahead of the Scottish one — and in some respects it is.

"But this team could play in the English Premier League from what I have seen.

"We would do all right. I don't know where we would be, but I don't think we would get relegated.

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:NEIL LENNON insists Celtic are so good they'd hold their own in the English Premiership.
    18 comments

Celts face Kilmarnock in today's League Cup final at Hampden.

And Lennon has heaped praise on his star men — insisting they would take England by storm.

He said: "People keep saying the English league is so far ahead of the Scottish one — and in some respects it is.

"But this team could play in the English Premier League from what I have seen.

"We would do all right. I don't know where we would be, but I don't think we would get relegated.

Celtic 0 - 1 Kilmarnock.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 am

I agree, you wouldn't be relegated to league 2. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 am

I think it's a compliment to the other SPL sides to even call them League 1 standard.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 am

Just left the Celtic to League 1 thread. Almost thought I was in the same thread.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 am

Can a mod please ban me? The ill-informed arrogance of this forum pisses me off too much and I can't resist taking the bait.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 am

rofl Bye.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am

So mad. Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 70955
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:Can a mod please ban me? The ill-informed arrogance of this forum pisses me off too much and I can't resist taking the bait.
    Podolski to head to Lazio instead? - Page 2 Morganfreemanhemad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:

You just said that your reserves would win the championship by 20 points and you have the audacity to call us arrogant?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:09 pm