Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
AndItsKoren!
neal_canuck
VivaRonaldoLAD
Cam
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
Dean
Ben
Ben 10
Weather130
Noel Gallagher
Van Wolfswinkel
Keanoo
GK01
LFC_Grunners
Walcott
Muhkoo
Lux
Danny
23 posters

Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Anonymous

Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 Empty Re: Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Sir Jackie Young Stewart OBE, that is all.
    scuderia ferrari, that is all
    alberto ascari, that is all
    italian gp, that is all
    vettel, alonso, fisichella, webber, zanardi, truilli all farmed and produced by italians and italian racing within the last decade and a bit, that is all

you cannot beat me jela its 2ez

Oh shut the fuck up, Vettel, Alonso & Webber are nothing to do with Italy facepalm

In denial, the same as you are about your shitty Serie A, which is like the 6th best league in the world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    scuderia ferrari, that is all
    alberto ascari, that is all
    italian gp, that is all
    vettel, alonso, fisichella, webber, zanardi, truilli all farmed and produced by italians and italian racing within the last decade and a bit, that is all

you cannot beat me jela its 2ez

Oh shut the fuck up, Vettel, Alonso & Webber are nothing to do with Italy Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 58503

In denial, the same as you are about your shitty Serie A, which is like the 6th best league in the world.

learn your shit you spastic, all 3 of them had to come up through smaller formulas in the italian racing system, all 3 of them were backed by italian engineers since very early in their careers and 2 of them got their starts directly in italian based teams while vettel got his break through an italian team also. none of them would be in formula 1 if it wasnt for contributions made by ITALIANS

you little scottish havent managed to scratch the surface in influencing this sport, a country littered with number 2s and losers like coulthard lmfao

ill take 6th best league in the world, better than spl dead lolllllll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 am

i will wait intentively for jelas rebuttle, just need to wait for him to come back after hes done doing "research" on wikipedia
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 am

Eh? I was playing FIFA. Laughing

You're in denial, the only person that can change that is you, good luck. I wish you well in your quest, lets just hope that you get better before it's too late.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 am

Smile
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 pm

McLarens go #1 and #2 in qualifying. Congrats to Lewis, but congrats to Roman Grosjean in 3rd!! Best of luck to him. Red Bulls don't have the pace, and Ferrari is struggling, Mercedes looking strong. Awesome start to the season. Looking forward to tomorrow, it's up in the air at this point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:13 pm

what a qualifying session!!!! red bull got swamped

congrats hamilton epic time

grosjean Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 207657 Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 207657 Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 207657

mercedes Basketball

so mclaren being bluffing this whole timeeeee those bastardo! but mercedes wow their speed traps were over 10kmph quicker than second fastest team....crazy crazy speed....that engine and their new drs is unstoppable although they cant abuse the drs in races though....but im 100% sure rosberg would of challenged hamilton for pole if he didnt choke on both his laps and schumacher might of went close if he didnt make mistake in last sector of his last time

ricciardo Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 644235

DI RESTA L000000000000000000000000000L Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Eh? I was playing FIFA. Laughing

You're in denial, the only person that can change that is you, good luck. I wish you well in your quest, lets just hope that you get better before it's too late.

ty for admitting i put you back in your place again
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:15 pm

ross brawn look really angry with rosberg and schumi i think he expected them to beat hamilton it shows how good mercedes are in qualifying pace this season......

i wonder what will happen about protest though if red bull is still going to do it against mercedes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

SORRY FOR TRIPLE POST BUT BREAKING NEWS WEBBER JUST SAID THAT HIM AND VETTEL DIDNT USE KERS!!!!

so they arent as slow as we think....but kers adjusts for 5 tenths so they still slower than hamilton but very close now
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm

mauro=beast wrote:SORRY FOR TRIPLE POST BUT BREAKING NEWS WEBBER JUST SAID THAT HIM AND VETTEL DIDNT USE KERS!!!!

so they arent as slow as we think....but kers adjusts for 5 tenths so they still slower than hamilton but very close now

That's fine cause this seems really competitive atm between several drivers. bounce Now we'll see which cars can make the tires last.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:24 pm

yes i agree

its going to be amazing race tomorrow

i really dont know who will win and im excited to see 3 teams competitive + the lone lotus and we all know that alonso will drag his car up the field in the race. i cannot wait!
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm

What time is the actual race on at tomorrow? I know the build up starts at half 4, but I don't fancy waking up early Neutral

EDIT: Racing starts at 6am, I'll be up for that time Very Happy
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Mauro, don't hate on Button, been my favourite for years neu shades

Obviously he can win races, McLaren have one of/the best car, and he won quite a few last season. He's a different driver to Hamilton....more reliable. The only times I saw Button crash last season were from his car failing him (or the pitstop team....when his tire fell off in the pitstop exit I think? Laughing).

Obviously I want McLaren to win or Di Resta....but I think this will be a competitive and random year, which is good.

No Italian drivers this year eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Lux wrote:Mauro, don't hate on Button, been my favourite for years neu shades

Obviously he can win races, McLaren have one of/the best car, and he won quite a few last season. He's a different driver to Hamilton....more reliable. The only times I saw Button crash last season were from his car failing him (or the pitstop team....when his tire fell off in the pitstop exit I think? Laughing).

Obviously I want McLaren to win or Di Resta....but I think this will be a competitive and random year, which is good.

Obviously. Laughing

It's pointless them competing, they're simply not good enough and I think even they've began to realise that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Quality driving from Di Resta, ahead of the likes of Massa, Raikkonen, Kovalainen, Petrov, & Glock. + Only just short of Alonso. Brethtaking stuff right there clap not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Lux wrote:Mauro, don't hate on Button, been my favourite for years Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 232912

actually button is my favorite british driver! i like him i dont like hamilton. i think he can win this race since i think hamilton used up another set of soft tyres at the end of qualifying. button used his also but he will make them last entire race

italian open wheel racing is in big slump from drivers to our teams.....to many kids are wanting to get into motocycle and touring car racing in italy those are most popular these days and not so much open wheel anymore. its to expensive
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 pm

mauro=beast wrote:italian open wheel racing is in big slump from drivers to our teams.....to many kids are wanting to get into motocycle and touring car racing in italy those are most popular these days and not so much open wheel anymore. its to expensive

True, I've heard it costs hundreds of thousands, maybe millions in sponsorship for a driver to make it.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Was a solid performance from what I saw from Williams today, hopefully a good mediocre season for us this season Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

Lux wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:italian open wheel racing is in big slump from drivers to our teams.....to many kids are wanting to get into motocycle and touring car racing in italy those are most popular these days and not so much open wheel anymore. its to expensive

True, I've heard it costs hundreds of thousands, maybe millions in sponsorship for a driver to make it.

it is very expensive

even all the way to formula 1 many of those drivers are only there bcause they had the sponsors to get them there. petrov, maldonado, senna, karthikeyan, and so many more got lucky for being average drivers. and even the best drivers, they got their break because someone with money helped them and sponsor like hamilton, button, vettel, webber etc etc...it doesnt mean they are bad, these guys among the best in the world but the money is what helped them continue with their career. without it maybe they would be in a different class like touring cars. they say that to be able to compete in the lower renault formulas you need funding of 300,000 every year, some people need funding of almost a million for just one year...this is crazy man...many families sell their homes just to fund their children to race....this is why open wheel racing is not popular anymore at least as a sport for young people...as spectator sport it will always be popular but as long as kids can racing motocycles and other classes for very little compared to open wheel....is easy choice...

motocycle classes is a lot cheaper and although you need funds to make it to the top in motogp or wsbk, you can still make a living out without someone funding you. british superbikes is brilliance example of this, probably the third most supported competition in the world and many of the guys work the hard way up the ranks to get there
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 am

I fancy Shumacher to get a podium tmoro.

Delighted with qualifying though. Couldn't stop laughing at Ferrari, hate Alonso cos he hates on Lewis and Massa wants Lewis's nuts and they both go out in Q2. cheers
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Laughing

Just about 4 hours away now. I have coffee brewing right now... Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah, I've had 7 cups already Laughing

Got to stay awake.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 pm

On behalf of Australia I'd like to apologize for being on the other side of the world.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Not feeling tired yet, didn't wake up till 3pm yesterday.

1 hour 36 minutes to go!
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 856118
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:59 pm

the prerace shit in australia is so stupid bunch of blonde bimbos walking around talking to celebrities who never been to a race before
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 70955

They just want to be seen at the race.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

race about to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:15 pm

maldonado is fucking idiot
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 pm

mauro=beast wrote:maldonado is fucking idiot

Man, fuck that bastard. I was pulling for Grosjean! Formula 1 - 2013 Season - Page 2 205103

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm