Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
The Zlatan
Mason
Gegilworld93
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
crump
Barton
Andy
Pippo
Jordi
El_indian
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
19 posters

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Zzonked
    Zzonked

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Post by Zzonked Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 am

You were in the process for winding Mal up then said "All mods and admins are spineless" what did you think was gonna happen?

I deleted your account because you asked me earlier, I didn't want to and then I found out that the forum can be closed if we don't delete people. With you sending "the end is neigh" messages to people on twitter it didn't really seem worth the risk.

tl;dr: What dena said. If you're going to stay, stop acting like a drama queen.
    Anonymous

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:07 am

Billy Davies wrote:Welcome back James. Smile

To make sure this is really you, how have we communicated off this forum before? What did we use?

shut up forest it's obviously me Laughing

Zzonked wrote:You were in the process for winding Mal up then said "All mods and admins are spineless" what did you think was gonna happen?

I deleted your account because you asked me earlier, I didn't want to and then I found out that the forum can be closed if we don't delete people. With you sending "the end is neigh" messages to people on twitter it didn't really seem worth the risk.

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 70955 that was on the xbox actually and i'm sure i used different wording.

no one has explained the comment someone left on my video.

So Jamesy. We had an insightful convomasayshun tonight.

See you on the 25th.

don't hurt me pls
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:18 am

boo hoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:19 am

boo hoo to you too - ignore list

i'm using this feature this time
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 am

Am I supposed to care?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 am

sorry, who are you? Suspect
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:47 am

Welcome back James.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 am

James wrote:sorry, who are you? Suspect

Could say the same to you.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 am

You are by far the most pathetic individual of this place, what a horribly boring life you must lead to try and get attention on this forum. Everyone was sure you'll come back as a dupe, if the 'moderating council' is any consistent you should be banned right away again.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am

Welcome back James.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:01 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:You are by far the most pathetic individual of this place, what a horribly boring life you must lead to try and get attention on this forum. Everyone was sure you'll come back as a dupe, if the 'moderating council' is any consistent you should be banned right away again.
    to be a dupe i'd need another account, which i don't own.

you're still mad over the whole van persie thing, let it go.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:07 am

I'm really not Laughing

I gave you a last chance after apologizing for trolling etc, not that you should care about it or anything, won't put you on ignore either. I'm just puzzled and feel sorry for you to be honest. During the next month you will leave the forum and then come back again, you're obviously looking for attention but why? It's a forum ffs Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 am

Looks like Scott and James have copied my ignoring spree. Learn from the best I suppose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:58 am

want me to be honest? this is my game, just like fifa or fm is a lot of your games. i have a lot of control over all of you, most of the time you react exactly how i want you to. instead of controlling animations on a tv, i control real people. my game is much more fun and i win a hell of a lot more than i would on fifa or fm.

this is a significant post because i've basically given away ruined the game now.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 am

Shut up.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 am

James wrote:want me to be honest? this is my game, just like fifa or fm is a lot of your games. i have a lot of control over all of you, most of the time you react exactly how i want you to. instead of controlling animations on a tv, i control real people. my game is much more fun and i win a hell of a lot more than i would on fifa or fm.

this is a significant post because i've basically given away ruined the game now.
    Wow, you're a psycho. Keep telling yourself that shit Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    James wrote:want me to be honest? this is my game, just like fifa or fm is a lot of your games. i have a lot of control over all of you, most of the time you react exactly how i want you to. instead of controlling animations on a tv, i control real people. my game is much more fun and i win a hell of a lot more than i would on fifa or fm.

Didn't he get inducted into the hall of normal people by Scott? He's cool man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:16 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:

Didn't he get inducted into the hall of normal people by Scott? He's cool man.

what? Laughing even so, i should be in there. i am normal.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 am

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 70955You're revealing so much about yourself with this post. What a sad life you live. i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    James wrote:lol @ you trying to suck up. you are one person i would rather didn't enter my thread, nevermind accept me back.

Suck up? Laughing

I'll think you'll find I get on with the community just fine now. Smile
    you really dont... Neutral
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 am

[quote="Phadunkin Donuts"]

Clearly #WINNING!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 70955You're revealing so much about yourself with this post. What a sad life you live. i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 58503

explain? i would say learning how to control people's emotions and the way they act is much more productive than sitting in front of a video game for hours on end each day.

Last edited by James on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 am

Ed wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Suck up? Laughing

I'll think you'll find I get on with the community just fine now. Smile
    you really dont... Neutral

That's why most nights I have great discussion with people in the chat thread.

It's you, mason etc that does this i.e. the people that are jealous because nobody wants to know them, lol.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:23 am

James wrote:
    Billy Davies wrote:Welcome back James. Smile

To make sure this is really you, how have we communicated off this forum before? What did we use?

shut up forest it's obviously me Laughing

Zzonked wrote:You were in the process for winding Mal up then said "All mods and admins are spineless" what did you think was gonna happen?

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received - Page 2 70955 that was on the xbox actually and i'm sure i used different wording.

no one has explained the comment someone left on my video.

So Jamesy. We had an insightful convomasayshun tonight.

See you on the 25th.

don't hurt me pls
    You did say some bollocks about which match should I light first on twitter. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 am

see, all i have to do is steal lyrics from a song and people get scared and start taking precautions. confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:31 am

Welcome back, James.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 am

So you make everyone hate you? And then complain when people hate you?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 am

rofl
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 am

Barton wrote:Admin bans James for 10 years.

James returns 2 weeks later.

James says he is leaving forever.

Comes back a day later.

James cares to much about this forum. facepalm Makes such a big deal about everything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am

He literally can't stay away, he lives, breathes and sleeps this place. It surges through his vains, it's what keeps him alive. 1 week is the longest he's ever went, though not without having a sniff around whilst not actually logged in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 am