Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
The Zlatan
Mason
Gegilworld93
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
crump
Barton
Andy
Pippo
Jordi
El_indian
SBSP
VivaRonaldoLAD
Phadunkin Donuts
dena
19 posters

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Anonymous

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received Empty i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:26 pm

not only was i one of the most entertaining, funniest, knowledgable, constructive posters but I also pushed this forum to new heights. i was the one who forced proper rules to be put in place and to be used, most recently i've been the one to make sure this forum will never get closed down by forumotion.

how am i thanked for my actions? with 10 year ban from a guy who claimed to have given up his admin duties and more disgracefully, my account deleted by someone i considered a friend.

so, today i was notified this forum has reopened registration in the past couple of days and considering everything, i felt the right thing to do was to reinstate myself. i'm not happy with my treatment, but i'm sure admins, moderators and members involved will make me feel welcome once again in hope i will forgive them for everything.

hello.

Last edited by James. on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received Empty Re: i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Post by dena Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

if this really is james, i say this: it's just an internet forum dude
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received Empty Re: i'm disgusted at the unfair treatment i've received

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Heh. Shut the fuck up.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

James Hug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Does the moderating council care to respond?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

i realise that. i still expect to be treated the same as everyone else, and if not that, then at least like a human being.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Your Shift key doesn't seem to be working.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 pm

i'd like to point out, i had to be accepted... so one admin has obviously seen sense. i already knew people wouldn't thank me, so i'll do it for you.

thanks james

no problem guys.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

i see the off topic posting still happens... i guess your ignore button broke.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Smile

Why did you come back? You don't seem to have enjoyed your time here..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome to the Playmaker.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Welcome.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Welcome back.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Welcome newbie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

James is back? facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Join us in the chat thread. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm

thanks for the welcomes.

i forgot to add, i have one apology to make. it's to the crawley fan who i promised that hull would demolish them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 pm

lol @ all this james hate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 pm

lol @ you trying to suck up. you are one person i would rather didn't enter my thread, nevermind accept me back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm

James wrote:lol @ you trying to suck up. you are one person i would rather didn't enter my thread, nevermind accept me back.

Suck up? Laughing

I'll think you'll find I get on with the community just fine now. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

kk for now. ignore hello.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

In fact, in general I think the whole community clicked better when you left. Smile

Good and well respected decision.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm

you're dumb. we've all already acknowledged that it got better after i left, because of my actions before i disappeared.

i'm not even sure how to use the ignore feature...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 pm

found it, bye
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Admin bans James for 10 years.

James returns 2 weeks later.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

James wrote:you're dumb. we've all already acknowledged that it got better after i left, because of my actions before i disappeared.

i'm not even sure how to use the ignore feature...

Knowing that I'm not actually on ignore ...

So, why did you come back? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Barton wrote:Admin bans James for 10 years.

James returns 2 weeks later.

we need to clear this up. mal tried to ban me for 10 years, he gave up his admin duties. i wasn't banned by an admin, but a power hungry, boring fool who doesn't like me because i know best.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 am

Welcome back
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 am

Welcome back James. Smile

To make sure this is really you, how have we communicated off this forum before? What did we use?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:13 am