Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Sean
Weather130
ResurrectionRooney
crump
Ben 10
Jorlung
Drake
11 posters

The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC.

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

I can tell you haven't been personally affected by the disaster that the Sun used to try and make more money.

I was referring to the WE LIED title on the front page. I don't have a problem with you boycotting them though.
    Thanks Ahly, that's a big relief to me.
    Anonymous

The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 am

Say RR, how would you feel if someone sent you a trick link to the Sun's page? The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC. - Page 2 3925848005
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

ahlycotc wrote:Say RR, how would you feel if someone sent you a trick link to the Sun's page? The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC. - Page 2 3925848005

I am too intelligent to fall for such a trick.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:11 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Say RR, how would you feel if someone sent you a trick link to the Sun's page? The Sun apologise to Preston North End FC. - Page 2 3925848005

I am too intelligent to fall for such a trick.
    Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:21 am