Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Muhkoo
Scuba Steve
El_indian
dena
ResurrectionRooney
SBSP
Jeff
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mario
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Sean
Ben 10
Zzonked
Theo Filippo
Childish Logic
Danny
Jordi
Jamie14
23 posters

Who is currently the best GK in the world?

Poll

Who is currently the best GK in the world?

[ 1 ]
    Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_left42%Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_left39%Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 33
    dena
    dena

Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is currently the best GK in the world?

Post by dena Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Casillas still da gawd
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is currently the best GK in the world?

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Neuer by a mile.. Valdes is hugely overrated.
    You're joking. Laughing Barely anyone rates him.

lulwut Suspect
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Anders Rozenkrantz Lindegaard
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Tim Howard. He scored a goal.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Stekelenburg!

Haven't seen him since he moved to Roma though, could be very wrong. Valdes doesn't belong on the list. Barcelona could easily pick up a better keeper.

Of the 4 Casillas
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jamie14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Muhkoo wrote:Stekelenburg!

Haven't seen him since he moved to Roma though, could be very wrong. Valdes doesn't belong on the list. Barcelona could easily pick up a better keeper.

Of the 4 Casillas

There aren't many keepers better than Valdes in this world... And I don't think Casillas or Neuer are on their way to Barca any time soon Huh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm

where is julio cesar
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Reina is the best
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:where is julio cesar

List taken from FIFA FIFPro nominations Rolling Eyes
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Muhkoo wrote:Stekelenburg!

Of the 4 Casillas

There aren't many keepers better than Valdes in this world... And I don't think Casillas or Neuer are on their way to Barca any time soon Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 963615

Really?. For the best club in the world they could do better, he is not that good. I wouldn't pick Neuer or Casillas as Barca replacements, i doubt they will replace Valdes at all because he can now participate in Barcelona's build up play, but i am sure there are better goalkeepers in smaller clubs that would want to join Barcelona and play better given the opportunity.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Muhkoo wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

There aren't many keepers better than Valdes in this world... And I don't think Casillas or Neuer are on their way to Barca any time soon Who is currently the best GK in the world? - Page 2 963615

Really?. For the best club in the world they could do better, he is not that good. I wouldn't pick Neuer or Casillas as Barca replacements, i doubt they will replace Valdes at all because he can now participate in Barcelona's build up play, but i am sure there are better goalkeepers in smaller clubs that would want to join Barcelona and play better given the opportunity.

Who would you say is better than Valdes then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Brad friedel
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 am

SBSP wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Neuer by a mile.. Valdes is hugely overrated.
    You're joking. Laughing Barely anyone rates him.

scratch
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 am

Ben Foster.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:44 am

Muhkoo wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

There's your answer.

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:You're joking. Laughing Barely anyone rates him.

scratch
    Valdes doesn't have anything to do in goal lololol
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 am

Grenade wrote:Manuel Neuer or Rene Adler (srs).
    Adler is very good agreed but has been so unlucky Cry.

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:No translator Cool ... come at me
    Those mags....just because they sign loads of Frenchies these days they are already learning the language Rolling Eyes

shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 am

Theo Filippo wrote:

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:

scratch
    Valdes doesn't have anything to do in goal lololol

Agreed.. Passing it out to Pique is his biggest task.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 am

Edited

Last edited by Emma on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:39 am

Michel Kuipers, Scott Shearer or Brad Friedel
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 am

Emma wrote:It is no doubt that Casillas is the best in the world, not many player's have been able to stay at Real Madrid for as long as he has and it shows prove he is world class compared to average keeper's such as Reina and Valdes.

This is clearly false; the poll results currently show he is only just rated higher than Neuer. Rolling Eyes

As for calling Valdes 'average'... facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:11 pm